Zeternal's moods

Add Mood

Zeternal
14th May 2014
Read this is you are in any of my agencies: So guys, you might be wondering if Zeternal Projectors, Agent Reporters Agency, the WorldWide Projects Hideout,or if the OldCP Protection Agency will continue. Well, bad news. 3 agencies are shut down. :( We didn't have enough people for the 3 agencies. And some people were not paying much attention to the agencies. :( But, I will try to rebuild the Agent Reporters Agency again by scratch. All members will be reset, so you will have to re-apply again. But, Zeternal Projectors, and the WorldWide Projects Hideout are completely shut down. I will also reset the OldCP Protection Agency again. I will put it back to v1. We will have to start from square 1 again. Thanks for reading. -Zeternal
Zeternal
14th May 2014
Hi everyone.
Zeternal
13th May 2014
Anyone remember Waffle?
Zeternal
12th May 2014
Finally 1000 views! Thanks guys! :D -Zeternal
Zeternal
12th May 2014
Who will be my 1000th view? -Zeternal
Zeternal
12th May 2014
Who will be my 1000 view? -Zeternal
Zeternal
12th May 2014
Damen, for the leaderboard, you can also add the total kills & deaths. And maybe you can earn gold throughout playing on the snowball server. For more info, visit http://forums.damenspike.com/view/14270-/ -Zeternal
Zeternal
12th May 2014
Damen, for the leaderboard, you can add the total kills/deaths. And maybe you can earn gold throughout playing on the snowball server. For more info, visit http://forums.damenspike.com/view/14270-/ -Zeternal
Zeternal
12th May 2014
I wish I had a virtual family...
Zeternal
12th May 2014
I wish I had a virtual family...
Zeternal
12th May 2014
To all the people who own a Xat chat: Your chat MUST follow the Xat rules. If it doesn't, Xat will shut down the chat. So I recommend you block cussing and spamming, and staff shouldn't ban if it isn't a good reason. These ARE the rules. I have read them. I have seen many chats break the Xat rules. So please follow these tips to last a longer chat.
Zeternal
11th May 2014
Mirai anyone? Server: Oasis | Room: Town | I am Zeternal2005 on there.
Zeternal
9th May 2014
I think the current requirements for master are 500 posts and 400 rep.
Zeternal
9th May 2014
Edit: Typo.
Zeternal
9th May 2014
I think the current requirements are for master is that you must have 500 posts
Zeternal
9th May 2014
Everyone today is craving for Pikachu! XD. I think I should do the same. :P lol.
Zeternal
7th May 2014
I guess some bf's forgot about me...
Zeternal
4th May 2014
I will log off. Bye.
Zeternal
4th May 2014
Congrats to Mikomi for Admin! :D