Cheep's moods

Add Mood

Cheep
24th May 2014
Rawr! 1 more post and you reach 400 posts!
Cheep
24th May 2014
Subscirbe to #Glitz
Cheep
24th May 2014
Hey guys check out my mod app! i put alot of effort into it! So here it is. Comment your thoughts! http://forums.damenspike.com/view/14256-/
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Little please come back home to your family! Dice and Anna miss you!
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Weird fact: You can bite off your finger just as much as you can bite a carrot. But your brain tells you not to.
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Ahh everything is better now ;)! :) Ty, Key!
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Can a moderator please delete the discussion made by cplove.. Which is moderator application.
Cheep
23rd May 2014
But yet no one has taken care of my problem :(...
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Cplove enjoy the feeling of stealing. I hope you're proud of what you have done :)! Also Don't you ever steal my ideas again! That is my family and experiences! Not yours! Jerk....
Cheep
23rd May 2014
Cplove has copied and pasted my mod app! Can someone please delete it! She also stole my bully experience :(.... And talked about my military family :( That really hurts...
Cheep
23rd May 2014
I am about to lose it! Someone has completely copied my moderator application! I am so fed up! How dare they take my ideas and goals word for word!
Cheep
22nd May 2014
Hey everyone you're beautiful! And guys you are Handsome!!!!
Cheep
22nd May 2014
Do you know what! I am done being 1. Stepped on 2. Thrown around and 3. ANNOYED! I am not going to sit around and let people get to me.... I am done i am stronger than this! i AM BACK!
Cheep
22nd May 2014
I am embarrassed..... I feel awful. And also sick to my stomach for doing that whole Knight thing. I just got a moment of confidence... I apologize :(.
Cheep
22nd May 2014
I am embarrassed..... I fell awful. And also sick to my stomach for doing that whole Knight thing.
Cheep
22nd May 2014
I just wish some people would understand i did not mean what i said as YOU thought i was saying.... I am just trying to be posotive......But only to be knocked down.
Cheep
22nd May 2014
Woo hoo! Almost at 200 reps!
Cheep
21st May 2014
Ok now i know people are upset with what Terry did..... He was only doing his job he did not ban Jaycee until she cussed. Therefore leave him alone.