Cheep's moods

Add Mood

Cheep
16th May 2014
Cool fact: The youngest mom in the world was 8 and was born in China.
Cheep
15th May 2014
When will new mods be announced?
Cheep
15th May 2014
So pumped for mod comp
Cheep
15th May 2014
I have just made my house into a meeting place. If you want to hold a meeting say /igloo cheep
Cheep
14th May 2014
Attention all Glitz report to /jr freehawksbase
Cheep
13th May 2014
Sorry guys i kind of lost my head there for a second i feel really sick after what happned. And on top of that i have mod comp issues :P.
Cheep
13th May 2014
Who is like messing with me.... Please stop omg!!!! First someone complained about my post and then it got deleted and now there is 2 omg please stop!!!!
Cheep
13th May 2014
1.) Why did you want to delete my post irawr? and 2.) Chris was my co-leader Adawg and you basically took him from us.
Cheep
13th May 2014
My Co-leader has betrayed team Glitz. Realhawks must be defeated.......
Cheep
13th May 2014
My career goal has been Reached! Check out my post jobs. Located in the cool stuff category. :D
Cheep
12th May 2014
I see that Damen is on :D
Cheep
11th May 2014
Good night guys :)
Cheep
11th May 2014
I have been seeing some awful things on another website. For instance one of them is lala abusing her administrator rights on another server. Banning people for absolutely no reason whatsoever and She banned me for asking how can i make a channel. and i really hope she is never a mod on here due to seeing how she is doing on another website. Just to let all of the admins she is not fit for it.
Cheep
11th May 2014
All Team leaders report to thrones.
Cheep
11th May 2014
Team leader meeting starts @ 7:00 est time so in a half hour. You may bring your co leader(s). Be in full uniform. It will be held at thrones.
Cheep
11th May 2014
Ok I am thinking all the Team Leaders should have a team meeting and discuss some private topics. (Message me for more info) if you are a aTeam Leader.
Cheep
11th May 2014
It seems i can not connect to the server. And my team and I were training. So sorry Glitz :(.
Cheep
11th May 2014
All teams from yesterday's Mod Comp Report to /jr gamer for a great after party!!!!! Freehawks,Realhawks,Glitz!
Cheep
11th May 2014
All Glitz members need to report to jr gamer.