Kara's moods

Add Mood

Kara
9th July 2015
#TeamKacket meeting in /jr kara right now, all members, please try to attend.
Kara
8th July 2015
Why do people always have to get into fights about opinions, like it's just someone's opinion. If you don't agree with it, well okay, you don't need to start a war.
Kara
8th July 2015
#TeamKacket is having a meeting right now in /jr kara! If you are a member, please come!
Kara
7th July 2015
#TeamKacket has been updated and also backed up :P. Please subscribe to join our team today! Our practice meeting will be held tomorrow at 6PM EST.
Kara
7th July 2015
Kacket's channel will be fixed today, PM me if you would like to join team Kacket before the GOM starts.
Kara
6th July 2015
I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK THE IDIOT THAT LOGGED ONTO MY ACCOUNT AND DELETED ALL MY HARD WORK ON THAT CHANNEL :)
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today, subscribe to join, hurry before we close the list, we close the roster tomorrow morning at 9AM EST.
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today, subscribe to join!
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today, subscribe to join! Tell your friends to join too!
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today to be apart of this summer's 2015 GOM!
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today for a chance to win this summer's GOM! :D
Kara
6th July 2015
Join #TeamKacket today for a chance to win this summer's GOM! :D
Kara
6th July 2015
Making a new team called Kacket. If you would like to join, PM me or Rae, and as soon as we finish our channel we will add all of our team members names.
Kara
5th July 2015
rae kacket is not happening im sorry
Kara
5th July 2015
EQUALITY PARTY FOR ALL POOR, UNIMPORTANT, AND UNSUCCESSFUL AT 3PM EST IN JR KARA!!!
Kara
5th July 2015
EQUALITY PARTY FOR ALL POOR, UNIMPORTANT, AND UNSUCCESSFUL AT 3PM EST IN JR KARA!!!
Kara
4th July 2015
http://prntscr.com/7ow79l when hashir stalks your moods
Kara
4th July 2015
/:
Kara
3rd July 2015
I love the new look on my level