Kara's moods

Add Mood

Kara
4th January 2022
The best EH aka me is not on this list and that is very sad ? https://forums.damenspike.com/badges/helper
Kara
4th January 2022
I need to update my wiki lol
Kara
29th December 2021
Request: new forum emotes. This is cute.. but old. :)
Kara
8th April 2020
Sad to see the community still have moments of pure toxicity. :( Just enjoy the game and your time together, it will not last forever.
Kara
4th April 2020
Howdy howdy
Kara
23rd February 2020
Hey. Just visiting, how is everyone?
Kara
23rd February 2019
its my time to depart, again. i dont feel like making a post, ive done it loads of times before. after everything going on in my life and now here, i need to focus on myself and my health. its been 6 years of mixed emotions. thank you to my true friends. goodbye.
Kara
22nd February 2019
Kara
14th February 2019
Toby
4 minutes ago
I am so cool because I make moods inside of moods
Kara
28th January 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIRLIE!!!!! <3 <3
Kara
20th January 2019
Dear Damen,
Please fix images so they are not rendered by BBCode. BBCode for some god forsaken reason makes a black outline around the image, and takes all of the pure black (#000000) pixels out of the image and makes them transparent. Also, some images get cut off for no apparent reason. Please fix this so I may live in peace.
Love, Kara.
Kara
16th January 2019
this is epic
Kara
15th January 2019
updated profile
Kara
14th January 2019
Even if I am denied by the administration, I am very grateful to those who supported me today at the redemption. Congratulations to all, I hope we all get accepted and OldCP has a great new Era!
Kara
12th January 2019
I am Zelrus and I make good designs for others. I make sure my designs have 100% effort put forth into it and complete satisfaction from customers. If my customers are not happy, refunds are available at any time and so are unlimited revisions.
Kara
4th January 2019
Daily Reminder: I love Swirlie <3
Kara
3rd January 2019
Kara
3rd January 2019
im so confused
Kara
2nd January 2019
Since only 2 Penguin3D users submitted igloos to the contest.... the winners are (with actually really nice igloos) Turqutio10 and Doriemon! Turquito10 gets his very own poster for his igloo, and since nobody submitted for 3rd place, Doriemon will get all of the other winnings (50 + 25 gold ores)! Congratulations to them!
Kara
1st January 2019
happy new year!