Kara's moods

Add Mood

Kara
3rd February 2016
Kacket members, please welcome, Sparka as your new leader and Mckinlee as co. Also, would you all like Kacket to become a GOK team as well?
Kara
3rd February 2016
If any of you have "Malwarebytes" and got a notification from here, it was a faulty profile picture link. It's fixed though
Kara
2nd February 2016
Ok guys calm down, Damen's not like gone or anything lol
Kara
2nd February 2016
day 3, still no sign of damen, the water is running low, havent had toblerone in 23 hours :(
Kara
1st February 2016
i just spent 10 minutes trying to create a funny pun in a mood and i failed you all
Kara
31st January 2016
when i look into your eyes, i forget all about what hurts @ chris martin
Kara
31st January 2016
hillARY HAS NO CHILLARY
Kara
30th January 2016
st o p
Kara
30th January 2016
ugh
Kara
30th January 2016
Tinychat has been banned for a long time, you all seem to have forgotten that. You can only hold a party if you have had permission from Damen. If you go on a Tinychat party after it has been closed you will be suspended from the forums for 2 days.
Kara
30th January 2016
gets own hotel room: first thing i do is blast coldplay
Kara
30th January 2016
u make my world light up, when i was down, when i was hurt, u came to lift me uPPP
Kara
28th January 2016
Inactive until Sunday, if I'm on, then I'm using hotel wifi :P
Kara
28th January 2016
nice i got a new wireless mouse
Kara
27th January 2016
I FOUND MY OLD SD CARD
Kara
27th January 2016
FUN FACT: RHETT MCLAUGHLIN IS THE SAME AGE AS CHRIS MARTIN (38)
Kara
26th January 2016
The Penguin Watch is no longer looking for new brothers due to the recent leaking incidents.
Kara
26th January 2016
Abu and I have divorced, so that he may go with his brother (Cysero) back into his house, without me having to give up Kacket. We're still friends tho ofc
Kara
25th January 2016
I'm going to speak for Sherlock here, but honestly some of you are getting so angry that he's gotten all of this because, why? He's gotten another chance? Well I don't know if you all have been talking with Sherlock as much as Adawg and I have. We've been trying to get him to change his ways, and he has. You say that he shouldn't be rewarded for being a normal user, no, he's beyond that. He has better intentions than a lot of you. Just because of the past, doesn't mean someone will do it again. It just means there is a possibility. And if we are going to use the past to judge, a lot of you wouldn't be where you are now.