USA
394 posts
Posted in yikes • 23rd August 2020, 07:17 PM

Narcissa wrote on 23rd August 2020, 07:04 PM:
Quote:
Jibreel1024 wrote on 23rd August 2020, 02:46 PM:
I dunno who you are but this is cute and I think we should be able to delete our own posts also. But girl TRUST me you will regret making a discord, making a discord account was probably one of the worst decisions i've made in my life. Although I was able to get close with some of my friends, a lot of the time I often got to close and felt like I had to keep these online relationships going forever and I dunno you'll eventually get to a point in your life when you're like "now what". anyway hotty I hope you enjoy your time in the US !
yeah ik I deleted discord a while ago but am debating whether or not to get it again. Discord was a big problem in my life idk. Maybe I should just offer my insta to some people and talk to them through there instead

Noooo giving your insta would be just as bad. i suggest making friends on tik tok instead

USA
394 posts
Posted in Apology • 23rd August 2020, 05:01 PM

Hey i never really publicly said it but am I already quit oldcp and discord but now I just have to leave the forums but before I go for a little while I just have a few things to say. I just wanted to pop in really quickly to say that I apologize if I ever caused anyone any sadness/stress/anxiety ect because I know exactly how it feels to be in that position. I noticed that I have become such a toxic person who thrives off of attention sometimes positive but mostly negative and I am starting to hate that spotlight that I have created for myself. I just recently decided to try to "revamp" my life but realized that I can't do that while I have these platforms where my whole identity i've created for myself is being a ( bad word bleep ) .
So yeah basically I'm really sorry if I did/said anything that offended you I am trying to learn from my mistakes and I hope you can accept my apology. I wish you all the best in life and please treat each other with the kindness and respect that everyone deserves.
xoxox-alea

USA
394 posts
Posted in yikes • 23rd August 2020, 02:46 PM

I dunno who you are but this is cute and I think we should be able to delete our own posts also. But girl TRUST me you will regret making a discord, making a discord account was probably one of the worst decisions i've made in my life. Although I was able to get close with some of my friends, a lot of the time I often got to close and felt like I had to keep these online relationships going forever and I dunno you'll eventually get to a point in your life when you're like "now what". anyway hotty I hope you enjoy your time in the US !

USA
394 posts
Posted in ignore • 21st August 2020, 12:25 PM

Bye Zes Ily im also quitting also but I don't know how long. I wish you the best in life <3

USA
394 posts
Posted in How's Everyone? • 17th August 2020, 08:23 PM

Such a cute post. I hope you enjoy your new job!

USA
394 posts
Posted in How's Everyone? • 17th August 2020, 08:23 PM

Such a cute post. I hope you enjoy your new job!

USA
394 posts
Posted in My Opinion About Sled • 9th August 2020, 04:24 PM

She is a queen for nuking. If people died they deserved it.

USA
394 posts
Posted in New Album • 3rd August 2020, 06:55 PM

Luke wrote on 3rd August 2020, 04:13 PM:
Quote:
Jibreel1024 wrote on 3rd August 2020, 03:48 PM:
Love it Chase! Keep up the good work, you're going places!
people in this community will literally lie to your face lmao this is why i don't trust none of y'all

LMAO STAWP im just tryna be supportive :(

USA
394 posts
Posted in New Album • 3rd August 2020, 03:48 PM

Love it Chase! Keep up the good work, you're going places!

USA
394 posts
Posted in We dont care • 3rd August 2020, 03:46 PM

Tbh after reading the thread to this post the comments that were made by whoever are honestly so irrelevant compared to all the other issues with this game. Nobody likes negative energy but I'm just gonna say those subtitle jabs made by Bailey are nothing compared to the remarks made by some people on oldcp. I've seen people call each other retards,idiots, and other racist/homophobic slurs while moderators just sit and watch. But when I say "chase has a juicy fat ass" i get banned and suspended, when some people make small irrelevant jabs at the game there is a whole video made to call them out. I'm seeing the same people who have repeated made aimed remarks at me and other go ahead and like this post??? It's confusing to me because these people like this post which is about "not liking negative energy" but thats all they bring to the game!

In conclusion im not saying that the issues you brought up in the post aren't valid I'm just saying that they are so miniscule compared to the other things on this game that are always slid under the rug. Maybe instead of mainly talking about old users bringing negativity you should just talk about the negativity on this game in general because I can 100% agree that its a huge problem.

USA
394 posts
Posted in ModeRATING • 1st August 2020, 07:29 PM

Jay is canceled for changing colors too much :/

USA
394 posts
Posted in My Perspective on the State of Oldcp • 1st August 2020, 07:22 PM

Love this! Great helpful insight from an old user!

USA
394 posts
Posted in We dont care • 1st August 2020, 07:18 PM

I mean some people are just genuinely frustrated and confused as to why the game is being runned like it is currently, which is completely understandable. Obviously it can get annoying but I genuinely don't see it as that big of the threat/problem based on the fact that those people venting their opinions isn't hurting anyone. Main issues would be the horrible CZ, lack of fun events, racism/homophobia and also abuse. The issues that I just listed are much more important in my opinion then some people venting about how they miss how oldcp used to be.

( PS: If this post was in reference to the post made by PenguinDSC I must add that his post was very interesting and it was great to hear from an old users perspective, and hopefully admins can pick up the important bits from the post and apply it to the current game. )