Posted in About problems • 12th January 2015, 10:46 PM

JacobWilson wrote on 11th January 2015 06:51 PM:
Nativequeen said on 11th January 2015 02:48 PM:
JacobWilson said on 11th January 2015 11:06 AM:
Nativequeen said on 10th January 2015 04:51 PM:
JacobWilson said on 10th January 2015 11:55 AM:
Nativequeen said on 10th January 2015 02:08 AM:
JacobWilson said on 10th January 2015 01:34

Then how do you know who's your friend, if you don't let them help you.

Whether they are a friend or not is their decision. I consider them acquaintances.

Then you prefer being alone than having a friend with you? Sometimes I like getting into my friend's mess as the like to get in mine. Because with friends around you it's more fun and you feel stronger than being alone and running out of energy.

They shouldn't have to deal with any problems. So I guess so.

Very well then, then I respect it. Because it's not up to me to tell you what to do. Every single decision is up to you and I should respect that.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 11th January 2015, 02:48 PM

JacobWilson wrote on 11th January 2015 11:06 AM:
Nativequeen said on 10th January 2015 04:51 PM:
JacobWilson said on 10th January 2015 11:55 AM:
JacobWilson said on 10th January 2015 01:34

Whether they are a friend or not is their decision. I consider them acquaintances.

Then you prefer being alone than having a friend with you? Sometimes I like getting into my friend's mess as the like to get in mine. Because with friends around you it's more fun and you feel stronger than being alone and running out of energy.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Assuming Affairs • 10th January 2015, 10:48 PM

Frozo wrote on 10th January 2015 09:36 PM:
More like 50% of the bans are unfair, because of the bot.

That's because Cyberwolf programmed it that way, and the xat can also affect Oldcp. So that's why the bot is there, just to make sure that no one spams. Because spamming on the xat can make Oldcp slower.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Assuming Affairs • 10th January 2015, 06:22 PM

Damen wrote on 10th January 2015 05:51 PM:
Emperor Orchardtop said on 10th January 2015 03:44 PM:
Nativequeen said on 10th January 2015 04:56

Good point, I think I will add a reason system for banned users.

Thanks, Damen. That way it will be a bit easier for everyone to find out the reason of why they were banned, including the rookies.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 10th January 2015, 05:01 PM

Hugs wrote on 10th January 2015 04:53 PM:
Ok maybe either that color is orange or im going crazy and that color against the grey makes me get a head ache.

.-. I'm on my tablet so I can see the colors just fine... Tell me if this color is alright, ok? And btw, it was blue.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Assuming Affairs • 10th January 2015, 04:56 PM

Damen wrote on 10th January 2015 03:44 PM:
Bashy said on 10th January 2015 03:44 PM:
Possibly they want to know more about their ban I guess?

Yep, all they need to do is mail me and ask.

But rookies can't send mail, so what happens then?

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 10th January 2015, 04:51 PM

JacobWilson wrote on 10th January 2015 11:55 AM:
JacobWilson said on 10th January 2015 01:34 AM:
You claim we all need help getting past problems. I'll make it on my own.

There's going to be a time that you'll need help from someone because we all run out of energy. Just take Diamonbreeze as an example and look at what she wrote on her status and in the "About me"

Nobody should be dragged into my problems.

Hugs wrote on 10th January 2015 12:25 PM:
please use another color for your typing i find it hard to read it plz.

Fine :P I'm still going to miss the purple tho.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 10th January 2015, 02:10 AM

Flowerr wrote on 9th January 2015 11:33 PM:
I agree with both. The world would horribly be boring without any problems and fun drama going on. But mostly MY problems are just...depressing and life is really complicated with problems. And they mostly just put you down.

That's because you allow it to happen and follow the wrong people then.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 10th January 2015, 02:08 AM

JacobWilson wrote on 10th January 2015 01:34 AM:
You claim we all need help getting past problems. I'll make it on my own.

There's going to be a time that you'll need help from someone because we all run out of energy. Just take Diamonbreeze as an example and look at what she wrote on her status and in the "About me"

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 9th January 2015, 10:59 PM

Cheep wrote on 9th January 2015 10:40 PM:
Yeah the world would be a very boring place if problems did not occur. Plus the whole 'we don't know who's behind the computer thing' can get annoying at times because you're not in any danger if you don't reveal any personal information.

I rather enjoyed this post because it came with such a vibrant message. You would make one excellent blogger, if I do say so myself. Oh, and welcome to the DSGHQ Forums, I'm Cheep a fellow staff member. If you run into any predicaments don't hesitate to mail me, via forums mail.

What I meant by that is that we also have to be careful with what we say to someone, why? Because you don't know if someone had a bad experience and is trying to forget it, so by saying just 1 little thing can cause problems also. And thanks, Cheep, but only members can mail someone.
Ssb wrote on 9th January 2015 10:51 PM:
Well solving problems is not the only method of entertainment... But I understand what you are meaning. I'm not that type of person though. I'm just the straight type of person

That's true, but it will become more like a daily routine and later on it can become a bit boring. And without the problems, then how can you tell who's really there for you?

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in About problems • 9th January 2015, 10:21 PM

Alright, so I commented in a post called ''wouldURather''( or something like that) and I replied that I prefer living in a world with problems.

The thing is many people want that the problems gets solved without doing anything, but that will never happen, why? The fun of having problems is solving them and becoming stronger each time that you solve it, but some rather quit and give up, why? Because it's too strong for them and they are alone with no one to help them. Or it's because they're afraid to face it and doesn't do anything to put an end to the problem.

When it comes to problems with friends it's kinda tricky, why? Because depending on what you did and said it will determine how long will it be. So if it was because of something and you insulted that friend, it could leave a mark and will be difficult to be friends again. But if it's for something simple then it could be solved and be friends again like nothing happened.

If we ever lived in a world without problems it could be dull and lame, why? Because nothing to solve and everyone would be perfect then, but no one is perfect! In all of our problems sometimes we need a helping hand to get past it. And even if it's almost impossible, you can pass it IF you have someone to rely on.

I may be a rookie on here, but like it says on my status ''...we don't know who's behind the computer...'', so I know some stuff when it comes to things. And I hope that this made you realize a bit better when it comes to having problems in life.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Rules for Rookies • 9th January 2015, 09:56 PM

Eh, I do not think that it will work for me, but I'll try... I hope this works... But still though, thanks for helping me!

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Daily WouldURather • 9th January 2015, 09:48 PM

I pick none of the above, why? I prefer to live in a word where's there problem than none, because each time that we solve a problem then we get smarter by the mistakes. If there was no problem then we would all be perfect and not imperfect and everyone would be the same. Life would be a total bore without problem keeping us busy! So be happy about that because life would be like all monitored and cold. How come cold? Because no one would feel anything without the problems in life. Problems can make us sad and even make us do bad thing, but defeating those problems give everyone joy and happiness.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in FNAF Room • 9th January 2015, 09:39 PM

Uh? No, I'm not! If I was then I would had said: '' *sarcastic* '', but I didn't, right? So I wasn't being sarcastic. :\

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Rules for Rookies • 9th January 2015, 09:15 PM

Thanks! And it's very simple that I already got the hang of it. Now, If I could learn how to make what I type into dark purple... :\