night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Thankful • 31st August 2023, 07:41 PM

i will always remember you as one of the most genuine and kind people here pablo. i hope life treats you well wherever it takes you. thank you for being awesome. keep up the great work with your art :)

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Been fun • 10th August 2023, 11:08 PM

best wishes kace :)

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 2nd August 2023, 01:32 AM

this place really helped shape who i am today, and i am forever grateful to have grown up with this community. thank you damen and good luck with your future endeavors

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Goodbye • 15th June 2020, 07:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I’m not usually one to make a quitting post, but I just wanted to give a proper goodbye before I go.

DSGHQ has been part of my life for the past 5 years. This community has probably been the biggest part of my childhood. I joined here when I was 9, and now I’m 15. I’ve grown a lot since then. I’m definitely not the same person I was 5 years ago. I’m sure you all can say the same about yourselves. Basically, I’ve grown out of DSGHQ.

Logging on to OldCP feels more like a chore than a pastime to me. I’m tired of feeling like I’m tied down to a responsibility, and to this community. Feeling like this has made me realize that I just don’t enjoy OldCP anymore. I need to let go for myself, I need to let myself move on.

I’m going to be a sophomore in high school soon. Although I’m still pretty young, I need to focus on school, and start figuring out what I want to do with my life.

DSGHQ will always have a special place in my heart. It has been a safe place for me, and I’ve been able to meet so many great people. But I feel that this is the best decision for me, and I’m ready to move on to greater things.

I’d like to thank everyone for being a huge part of my childhood and giving me great memories. My biggest thanks goes to all of my friends for always being supportive of me. I won’t forget you guys.

I love you all, and I wish you the best of luck with your lives.

Goodbye DSGHQ!

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Sorry admins - Skylinr and Zpheal • 13th June 2020, 10:03 PM

this was painful to read

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in CZ rant • 13th June 2020, 06:41 PM

i agree with all of this however cz is never going to change and i think it’s time that we all just accept it and move on with our lives lol

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in im sorry • 13th June 2020, 03:37 AM

sam, i know you would've been an amazing queen regent if the game was able to be revived. there is only so much you can do with a game that hasn't been updated for years and will never be again. people need to understand that. no matter who got regent, this is the way it would have turned out anyway. a game that doesn't get consistently updated with fresh content every now and then is obviously not going to attract users. oldcp also plays a huge part in this, because it was the reason snaildom shut down in the first place; everyone only cares about oldcp.

regarding what happened, i forgive you and i think all that matters is that you learned from it. mistakes like these will help you know not to slip up again in the future. i don't even blame you for giving people namecolors and weapons, i mean, what else can you even do on the game? lol

i understand that the admins were just trying to revive the game, but my question is, what was the point? everyone knew this was going to happen. there was no point in putting someone in charge that can't make a change. don't feel bad, it isn't your fault. snaildom's death is inevitable, now it's just a memory.

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Game of Find Four • 12th June 2020, 07:11 PM

i sign up

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Trial of Zpheal • 12th June 2020, 06:48 PM

Sleddy wrote on 12th June 2020, 06:43 PM:
Quote:
BlueLights wrote on 12th June 2020, 06:41 PM:
dang there’s a trial like every other day can we have some other events plz
gotta any suggestions for events we could make happen?
bring back game of find four, do a damenball tournament, bring back richest penguins finest dinner except don’t make people pay to come so just call it penguins finest dinner

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Trial of Zpheal • 12th June 2020, 06:41 PM

dang there’s a trial like every other day can we have some other events plz

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Black lives matter • 11th June 2020, 08:48 PM

you should throw a gender reveal party on oldcp

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in The Limit • 11th June 2020, 05:42 AM

i thought we all moved past this

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in reminder :D :D :D • 11th June 2020, 04:56 AM

People in this community don't understand the concept of being productive irl (neither do i tbh)

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Reset Everything. • 11th June 2020, 04:53 AM

A complete reset would be nice, but I highly doubt it would happen. This would put a huge workload on the admins as they'd have to restore everyone's create weapons and other things that I can't think of right now. Damen likes OldCP the way it is, things like people having OP health aren't ever going to change.

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Posted in Khals Speech • 8th June 2020, 02:56 AM

stan lil khal k