619 posts
Posted in hi • 3rd June 2015, 09:50 PM

lol you said amy-one XD

619 posts
Posted in Rant: Linkin700 • 3rd June 2015, 09:49 PM

Alice Noel wrote on 3rd June 2015 09:47 PM:
Amy Rose said on 3rd June 2015 09:41 PM:
Hey guys just a follow up one of my series called Rants with Amy Chan now lets start.

Linkin im sooo sorry for all the rants i did for u im sooo sorry here have a pic?

Nope,no stupid pokemon couples for you. instead have this picture!

sorry guys if i tricked you. know that i would never say sorry to him ever.
mind of fact,i have nothing to say sorry for all i did was make rants on scratch
that were true. now since you had upset me by making this on there
im gonna show everything i mean EVERYTHING you've ever done on there.
okay so anyway, okay so today i went on scratch and found something interesting.
me and her got a mail from someone when we both were working on our project and
had got it done it had said "this is scratch you need to stop making rants on scratch about
people like linkin700 and reolol00 or i will call scratch to ban you and to delete your
projects and rants of us you have been warned" at first i thought it was a troll
account cause it wasn't techniclly scratch itself -.- but i found something out.
linkin wasn't on the time the troll account was on but came back on when he left.
wow if advice wen you try to make another troll account try not to think its you..
anyway as i was on scratch the day after that had happened i saw something else she had
posted.... here is is and i thought
this wasn't gonna happen so why care? but as me and my friend were laughing at this..
we saw 3 users named ubran300 recawes000 and felica2312000 me and her had thought
they were the same person so after that i went to my phone to call scratch on my phone
but the strange thing is that no one picked it up.. so what i thought was they were on there
break? or they just didn't want to answer it perminitly. but i got another call from someone..
and i asked "who is it?" he said non of your bussinus so i almost called the cops but he
got off the phone. creepy right? but soon you all will find out the real truth.. just wait
for part 2 it gets worse..

thanks guys for reading my rant and i will give u all
likes thanks and toon in for the next rant! bye!!!

I'm sorry about this, this is very immature of him/her. I bet they are like 5, 6, or 7.
well,here is the funny thing..
she says she is 16 but acts like a complete immature 6 year old i swear its stupid.

619 posts
Posted in Rant: Linkin700 • 3rd June 2015, 09:41 PM

Hey guys just a follow up one of my series called Rants with Amy Chan now lets start.

Linkin im sooo sorry for all the rants i did for u im sooo sorry here have a pic?

Nope,no stupid pokemon couples for you. instead have this picture!

sorry guys if i tricked you. know that i would never say sorry to him ever.
mind of fact,i have nothing to say sorry for all i did was make rants on scratch
that were true. now since you had upset me by making this on there
im gonna show everything i mean EVERYTHING you've ever done on there.
okay so anyway, okay so today i went on scratch and found something interesting.
me and her got a mail from someone when we both were working on our project and
had got it done it had said "this is scratch you need to stop making rants on scratch about
people like linkin700 and reolol00 or i will call scratch to ban you and to delete your
projects and rants of them you have been warned" at first i thought it was a troll
account cause it wasn't techniclly scratch itself -.- but i found something out.
linkin wasn't on the time the troll account was on but came back on when he left.
wow heres some advice when you try to make another troll account try not to let other people think its you..
anyway as i was on scratch the day after that had happened i saw something else she had
posted.... here is is and i thought
this wasn't gonna happen so why care? but as me and my friend were laughing at this..
we saw 3 users named ubran300 recawes000 and felica2312000 me and her had thought
they were the same person so after that i went to my phone to call scratch on my phone
but the strange thing is that no one picked it up.. so what i thought was they were on there
break? or they just didn't want to answer it perminitly. but i got another call from someone..
and i asked "who is it?" he said non of your bussinus so i almost called the cops but he
got off the phone. creepy right? but soon you all will find out the real truth.. just wait
for part 2 it gets worse..

thanks guys for reading my rant and i will give u all
likes thanks and toon in for the next rant! bye!!!

619 posts
Posted in Application for Wise one • 3rd June 2015, 06:58 PM

eats fries* very lovely app :3 maybe one day you'll become 1

619 posts
Posted in Prank calling cp! • 3rd June 2015, 06:11 PM

XD LOL i watched my friend do this and she got her tail whopped X3

619 posts
Posted in Im new! • 3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM

welcome to the dshq forums! where fun and happiness come to life
plz read the forum rules to get u started ^ .^

http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=161

619 posts
Posted in me likey your postie P2 • 3rd June 2015, 05:06 PM

okay i liked that post but personally what i think is that you should have put this in the lounge
cause this didn't techniclly have any prava stickmen in it

619 posts
Posted in Sorry • 3rd June 2015, 05:02 PM

Hey guys sorry i have been inactive for quite a while,i was finishing up on school
and i also had gotten some homework for the break -.- wow my teacher is lame
but anyway i am sorry and i will be on a lot like i used to i promise and well
thanks for your time reading this and well bye

~Sorry for the short post too heh

619 posts
Posted in Auren Chat Bug • 2nd June 2015, 06:56 PM

okay creepy and weird XD

619 posts
Posted in Must Go! • 27th May 2015, 08:10 PM

eats brownie* but ya cant space on ur name.. or can u?
unless its a hacker or glitch.i guess im confused

619 posts
Posted in All About chu! • 26th May 2015, 11:13 PM

Violet22 wrote on 26th May 2015 10:47 PM:
Hi Emma! oh my gosh! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! Can you actually tell how to take a pic? Violet22
eheh wut about this pretty thing?

619 posts
Posted in Inactivity • 26th May 2015, 09:14 PM

PiperFox wrote on 26th May 2015 09:07 PM:
Lloyd said on 26th May 2015 08:57 PM:
PiperFox said on 26th May 2015 08:36 PM:
bye then...okay i wont miss u rlly.

Your comment is a little bit rude, don't you think it is?

Jewel The Wolf said on 26th May 2015 08:32 PM:
hey guys its jewel here ^^ i got some news well im gonna be inactive for a week
cause that its my break and i have to get in my studies well ya know personal
life crap and stuff well guys i will be on next week okay bye and i love u!!
sorry for the short post

G'luck on your tests!

Amy Rose said on 26th May 2015 08:39 PM:
PiperFox said on 26th May 2015 08:36 PM:

rude.

idiots u dont get it,i wont miss her cause i never met her u little ugly pieces of crap
if u keep acting like this u will end up with bad rep and u wont get any friends.

619 posts
Posted in I Have No Life • 26th May 2015, 08:57 PM

Is this a rap cause...well ur life isnt crap if it was it would be brown or black or who knows..

dont think stuff like this cause we all care for u even the she ur talking about i guess

619 posts
Posted in Inactivity • 26th May 2015, 08:39 PM

PiperFox wrote on 26th May 2015 08:36 PM:
rude.