62 posts
Posted in Why can't we stop this • 3rd June 2015, 06:33 AM

cries* oh sherlock please stop the rudeness,the the threats,the killings you
are breaking my loving heart

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Funny photos • 20th March 2015, 06:05 AM

sakura chan wrote on 19th March 2015 11:46 PM:
hmph nothing can make me laugh actully..
gurl stop bein emo and join the fun!! *grabs hand and dances* cmon have some fun besides being a emo roba hole cmon
have some fun!! XD im not joking. have some fun.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Proof alice5621 is bullying • 18th March 2015, 08:29 AM

*HANNAH HOLDS ME BACK* YOU GUYS BETTER STOP AND BETTER BE GLAD HANNAH WAS HERE TO STOP ME
FROM JUMPING ON YOU BOTH TO GIRLS YOU MADE MY SISTER QUIT AND GUESS WHAT AMY SAID WHEN SHE WENT TO HER ROOM
SHE SAID IM GONNA BAN MY ACCOUNT AND SHE SAID I DONT WANNA SEE THEM AGAIN grrrrr
dislike me. if you want. im trying to help me sister for barking out loud and NON OF YOU LISTEN and when i say non
of you i met alice and you emily take your drama somewhere else besides forcing it down on other ppl and annie
ik you aint sayin gag me woman.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Xemily wants me to die • 17th March 2015, 11:17 PM

*someone holds me back* GURL IM BOUT TO COME ON BOTH OF YALL YOU NEED TO STOP MY SIS IS CRYING IN HER
ROOM CAUSE OF THE BOTH OF YALL

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in quitting • 17th March 2015, 11:06 PM

yeah and guess what i think i found the reason why they are quiting!!!!!
hurting eachother and bullying and other things like that. and lots and lots of drama.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in goodbye poem • 17th March 2015, 11:05 PM

GRRR LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID THEY MADE MY OWN SISTER QUIT NOW
I HAVE TO GO TALK TO HER GRR

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Depression • 17th March 2015, 10:45 PM

stop annie you are making it worse than it already is and your just standing up for her cuz shes ur friend
and belive me they both are!!!!!!!! and my sis (amy) SHOWED ME WHAT YOU BOTH DID TO HER ON THAT DAY you both got mad at eachother
and she is very sick right now so i think its best you stop.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Proof alice5621 is bullying • 17th March 2015, 10:42 PM

oh yeah dislike me all you want cause this doesnt mean anything friendship does.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Proof alice5621 is bullying • 17th March 2015, 10:40 PM

STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* my sis is hurting!! and she has just gotton out of the hospital!!! mom is trying to help her
amy i will take it from here from these. hmph drama queens but stop this she is hurting and i will tell a mod if you both keep this up and
i will find the truth and if i do i will tell it and see who is the real lair cause i cannot trust you or her!! amy seems to be the only one
who keeps you both in check!! she cares for you both!!!!!!! she really does and i bet if i was here i would drop ya both like its hot.
(ur friend akaidalia)

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Memories of My Cat :( • 17th March 2015, 08:19 PM

awwh your cat is such a beauty i love it :)i have a collie at homw but this cat is adorable :3
~your friend akaidalia

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in Pain in change ~alice5621 • 17th March 2015, 08:16 PM

stop this ok this is getting out of hand and for one i am amys sister!!
you need to stop this its getting really dumb and this post will cause drama so someone just lock it.
im only doing this for your own good and for dramas good.

Rookie
62 posts
Posted in My Slideshow! • 17th March 2015, 07:34 PM

this was most adorable