Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator app (improved) lulu • 28th June 2015, 10:48 AM

Hello forums and oldcp friends :3, This is my new and improved moderator application so I dearly hope you like it.

If there are any improvements what so ever just comment them below.

Introduction

Hello People of the earth, I am Sir lulugreen A knight of oldcp and forums. I am here today to apply for a different and higher job for a knight and I do hope you read this application thoroughly and take in every word you see and read.

some facts you might need to know about me :)

Here are some facts below you may need to know about me before I can continue with the application.

Username on forums: sir lulugreen1
Username on oldcp: sirlulugreen
Timezone: My timezone is GMT timezone
Some spare facts: I am a knight on oldcp which makes me used to helping others and respecting what I am told to do and the rules .

Now you know the facts and truth about me let's begin.

Where did you begin from on forums and on oldcp?

Wow hmm let me think well I began on forums 7th September 2013 at exactly 10:25 am (Do not ask me how I can remember the time I just do :P) and Oldcp I joined round about version 6 going into version 7. When I joined oldcp I was not quite sure what to do and how to do things but many moderators taught me things over the years which is one of the reasons I would absolutely love to become one because one of my favourite things to do is help people!
I have enjoyed oldcp from start to now. I am always online ( well everyday anyway) and love to help out with oldcp and make it even better community than it is already!

Do you know some commands for a moderator and do some link with your job already?

Of course I know some of the commands and Yes they do!

/ban
/kick
/arrest
/warn
/whisper
/Ip ban

3 warns = kick
3 kicks = ban
3 bans = ipban

This links in with my daily knight job because I currently can arrest in my daily knight job and I respect others and help the community.

Are you loyal

I believe I am loyal, but that is not really my choice to decide , it is the staff and admins to decide if I am loyal enough but I hope you think so too, but it is all your decisions.

What inspired you?

Well I know this sounds strange but actually a video inspired me because my little cousin watches sofia the first and this particular song inspired me to become a moderator and reach my dreams and potential. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WV_Jmjc7U

Conclusion

Well I really hope you read through my application well and I hope you agree with what I have said. My motto= work hard you achieve your dreams and do not ever doubt yourself!

~Lulu

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Royal Council Changes • 27th June 2015, 04:34 PM

Awesome :D I'm liking it

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator application :3 lulu • 27th June 2015, 01:27 PM

Thank you guys :3

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator application :3 lulu • 27th June 2015, 09:45 AM

Hi everyone this is my moderator application so yea I hope you like it ;)

User: lulugreen1
Rank on forum: I am a knight on forum
Experience: Used to be a knight on oldcp game and joined in version 7
How long I have been on oldcp: I have been on oldcp for about 1 year (EST!!) I joined in version 7

Why do you want to become a moderator?

1. I would like to become a moderator because I have been working on it all the time I have been on oldcp and I am very mature and sensible.2.I have once been a knight on oldcp game and I am used to people being rude and things and I think a moderator job is hard but I know I'm up for a challenge and the job :)
Will you abuse your powers if not how will you use them?

No of course I wont abuse my powers I never abuse anything I get I didn't abuse my knight's either plus I Know abusing my powers is wrong and irresponsible. I will use my powers like this
2 warnings=1 kick 2 kicks= 1 ban 2 kicks and 1 ban = ipban

Do you still want to be a moderator and why?
I still want to be a moderator because I know I'm definitely up for the job and I know well I think really well I would do this job perfectly

Thanks for reading my moderator application I hope I am successful if not I will never give up and keep on trying my best to achieve my dreams and beyond

Lulugreen1~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in mod is impossible • 11th June 2015, 03:57 PM

Aw thanks for all nice comments

Thanks for wonderful speech maniac :)

Lulu ~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in mod is impossible • 11th June 2015, 12:27 PM

Paul Walker wrote on 11th June 2015 12:25 PM:
Guys, don't dislike her post. She just needs to believe in herself. Help her, don't discourage her. +1

thanks Paul :)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in mod is impossible • 11th June 2015, 12:19 PM

Aw thank you swirls :)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in mod is impossible • 11th June 2015, 12:16 PM

No it is impossible for me so

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in mod is impossible • 11th June 2015, 12:12 PM

Hi guys Lulu here and I'm really sad.

:(
I guess your wondering why . Well basically there is no way I am going to become a moderator because I been trying for 2 years on run

(since version 6)
and I been trying so hard to become a moderator.
I am active.
I use good grammar
I help people.
I protect oldcp and keep it a safe community
I help people wen needed and give the time for my work.
I do my job correctly
Never use bad manners

But it's never good enough
So being a moderator is IMPOSSIBLE!
oh and not to boast I saved a penguins life (a knights life)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in [OFFICIAL] Council of the Ranks • 1st June 2015, 02:50 PM

Is any knights going ?

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Mod/birthday wish lulu • 30th May 2015, 04:42 PM

Old CP Name ~ sirlulugren

Age ~ 11 (12 on Monday)

Experience: Currently knight on oldcp joined late v6-start v7

Time Zone ~ GMT (Uk)

I would really like to become an Old CP Moderator because I want to enforce the rules to those who bring harm and disrespect to the site and don't deserve all the kindness . I feel this job is a great opportunity that most do not have the chance to earn. I have been on Old CP since 2011 around August or September. I joined Old CP during End of v6/ start of v7.

When I first started, I had absolutely NO clue what to do or what anything was. As I started, I heard people asking for a job (i.e. moderator)After I learned what it was, I instantly wanted to achieve this goal , but in a good and hard working way. I know I have to earn it and I really couldn't wait to achieve it. , Just like earning money for a job I would like when I am older.

I try to be as active as I can on this incredible game. I am always online at some point during the weekends
for hours, becausea I absolutely adore this site. I am always on in the week every day. I am literally addicted to it.

I do follow the rules all of the time II'm not that kind of person who breaks the rules just for attention. I love helping others! Even though I don't mention it a lot, I really do! I love helping newcomers with any problem they have.

I love answering questions because it makes me feel like I know everything, yet obviously I don't. I always respect the staff and everyone else. I never try to bring ANYONE down. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I know that is said a lot, but it's true. It isn't that hard, though. You just don't say anything hurtful or offensive to anyone in any way possible.
Like they say, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it.

I hope a Moderator or an Administrator assesses this. I don't mind if you don't accept my application. Just knowing that you read it means a lot.

Also on top of this my birthday is coming up soon. And I have one birthday wish. As you can guess it is to be a moderator. It would be my dream. Ps birthday is on monday!! woot woot :D

Many thanks lulugreen1~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in What I think about Roberto being Emperor Regent • 10th May 2015, 10:35 AM

Hyper babe woot woot yippy o um sorry xD I like your opinion. :)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Mod app lulu~ :D • 9th May 2015, 11:36 AM

Hello! I am creating an application for the job of Moderator. Please read this over, and than over again, very thoroughly.

Old CP Name ~ sirlulugren

Age ~ 11

Time Zone ~ GMT (Uk)

I would really like to become an Old CP Moderator because I want to enforce the rules to those who bring harm and disrespect to the site and don't deserve all the kindness . I feel this job is a great opportunity that most do not have the chance to earn. I have been on Old CP since 2011 around August or September. I joined Old CP during End of v6/ start of v7. When I first started, I had absolutely NO clue what to do or what anything was. As I started, I heard people asking for a job (i.e. moderator)After I learned what it was, I instantly wanted to achieve this goal , but in a good and hard working way. I know I have to earn it and I really couldn't wait to achieve it. , Just like earning money for a job I would like when I am older. I try to be as active as I can on this incredible game. I am always online at some point during the weekends
for hours, becausea I absolutely adore this site. I am always on in the week every day. I am literally addicted to it. , I do follow the rules all of the time II'm not that kind of person who breaks the rules just for attention. I love helping others! Even though I don't mention it a lot, I really do! I love helping newcomers with any problem they have. I love answering questions because it makes me feel like I know everything, yet obviously I don't. I always respect the staff and everyone else. I never try to bring ANYONE down. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I know that is said a lot, but it's true. It isn't that hard, though. You just don't say anything hurtful or offensive to anyone in any way possible. Like they say, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it.

I hope a Moderator or an Administrator assesses this. I don't mind if you don't accept my application. Just knowing that you read it means a lot.

Also on top of this my birthday is coming up soon. And I have one birthday wish. As you can guess it is to be a moderator. It would be my dream. Ps birthday less than 3 weeks woot woot :D

Many thanks lulugreen1~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Game of Mods Spring 2015 • 5th May 2015, 03:17 PM

Wizards are ready GL to others

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Sherlock120 • 9th April 2015, 01:32 AM

Yes you do that lol