Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Mod app lulu~ • 1st March 2015, 11:02 AM

Hello! I am creating an application for the job of Moderator. Please read this over, and than over again, very thoroughly.

Old CP Name ~ sirlulugreen

Age ~ 11

Time Zone ~ GMT (Uk)

Why I would like to be a mod?
I would really like to become an Old CP Moderator because I want to enforce the rules to those who bring harm and disrespect to the site and don't deserve all the kindness . I feel this job is a great opportunity that most do not have the chance to earn. I have been on Old CP since 2011 around August or September. I joined Old CP during End of v6/ start of v7. When I first started, I had absolutely NO clue what to do or what anything was. As I started, I heard people asking for a job (i.e. moderator)After I learned what it was, I instantly wanted to achieve this goal , but in a good and hard working way. I know I have to earn it and I really couldn't wait to achieve it. , Just like earning money for a job I would like when I am older. I try to be as active as I can on this incredible game. I am always online at some point during the weekends
for hours, becausea I absolutely adore this site. I am always on in the week every day. I am literally addicted to it. , I do follow the rules all of the time II'm not that kind of person who breaks the rules just for attention. I love helping others! Even though I don't mention it a lot, I really do! I love helping newcomers with any problem they have. I love answering questions because it makes me feel like I know everything, yet obviously I don't. I always respect the staff and everyone else. I never try to bring ANYONE down. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I know that is said a lot, but it's true. It isn't that hard, though. You just don't say anything hurtful or offensive to anyone in any way possible. Like they say, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it.

I hope a Moderator or an Administrator assesses this. I don't mind if you don't accept my application. Just knowing that you read it means a lot.

Also on top of this my birthday is coming up soon. And I have one birthday wish. As you can guess it is to be a moderator. It would be my dream.
What I know about being a Moderator
I know that three kicks equal one ban. Also, that a cuss is an automatic ban. Those who try to impersonate someone will most likely be banned. When someone attempts to hack someone's account, they will be banned, even if the person who owns the account had nothing to do with it. When someone is bullying or being rude, it may be a warning from a Moderator or an Administrator to stop. If they keep continuing to do it, then it will be a kick. After said Mod or Admin kicked that particular person three times for being rude, then a ban will occur. Being inappropriate will most likely be a ban. Away from the kicking and banning, I know that a Moderator has to help others with their problems, questions, or concerns. A Moderator cannot just sit around doing nothing, being lazy for not wanting to answer questions, and waiting for another Moderator to take action, also including if having to kick or ban someone. Not doing the job will possibly end in a demotion.

Extra answers to questions.

1. I would always be trustworthy
2. I love being loyal to anyone..
3. I would be active everyday of the week.
4. I am really good at treating people how others want to be treated.
5. I have my own good technique of being fair as in i always treat kind and respectful.
6. I've played oldcp since v6 v7.
7. I NEVER break the rules, I will always obey the rules! (Always!)
8. I would protect anyone who feels unsafe and talk to them :)
9. I would treat the community with kindness.
10. I would respect other staff or any user. No matter what
11. I would be very appropriate for the job.

Many thanks lulugreen1~

Hy

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in We need more mods • 1st March 2015, 09:50 AM

I speak 7 languages timezone uk which people often say uk r on often. :)

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in We need more mods • 1st March 2015, 09:19 AM

Bp is right :) timezones effect I am a uk person

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in We need more mods • 1st March 2015, 09:10 AM

What I'm trying to say not to hurt other mods there are only like 4 mods active like gamer toby minty and mckinlee are the only active mods to be truthful.

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in We need more mods • 1st March 2015, 08:32 AM

Hi guys lulu here and as you know a lot and I mean a lot of mods have retired.

Like Ellie sadie Chex bailey etc all retired.

And we are down a lot of mods now. So
I think we need mor because not a lot come on as much

Gamer does etc but not all of them. I know they might be busy and stuff be we need more active mods.

Comment what you think.

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Mod Application - Tabi • 1st March 2015, 08:02 AM

Nice app but try earn a master and have a bit more expiernce

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Congratulations Mckinlee! • 28th February 2015, 12:00 PM

It is maggie she is disliking everyones posts -_-

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Congratulations Mckinlee! • 28th February 2015, 03:48 AM

No mckinlee joined few months a go so she earned damens trust (fast ) :D wd mckinlee

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Showing Respect • 27th February 2015, 01:58 PM

Lovley post tennis 100% agree with everything you said. :)

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Birthday wish (mod app lulu) • 25th February 2015, 01:01 PM

Hello! I am creating an application for the job of Moderator. Please read this over, and than over again, very thoroughly.

Old CP Name ~ sirlulugren

Age ~ 11

Time Zone ~ GMT (Uk)

I would really like to become an Old CP Moderator because I want to enforce the rules to those who bring harm and disrespect to the site and don't deserve all the kindness . I feel this job is a great opportunity that most do not have the chance to earn. I have been on Old CP since 2011 around August or September. I joined Old CP during End of v6/ start of v7. When I first started, I had absolutely NO clue what to do or what anything was. As I started, I heard people asking for a job (i.e. moderator)After I learned what it was, I instantly wanted to achieve this goal , but in a good and hard working way. I know I have to earn it and I really couldn't wait to achieve it. , Just like earning money for a job I would like when I am older. I try to be as active as I can on this incredible game. I am always online at some point during the weekends
for hours, becausea I absolutely adore this site. I am always on in the week every day. I am literally addicted to it. , I do follow the rules all of the time II'm not that kind of person who breaks the rules just for attention. I love helping others! Even though I don't mention it a lot, I really do! I love helping newcomers with any problem they have. I love answering questions because it makes me feel like I know everything, yet obviously I don't. I always respect the staff and everyone else. I never try to bring ANYONE down. I treat others the way I want to be treated. I know that is said a lot, but it's true. It isn't that hard, though. You just don't say anything hurtful or offensive to anyone in any way possible. Like they say, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it.

I hope a Moderator or an Administrator assesses this. I don't mind if you don't accept my application. Just knowing that you read it means a lot.

Also on top of this my birthday is coming up soon. And I have one birthday wish. As you can guess it is to be a moderator. It would be my dream.

Many thanks lulugreen1~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Moderator Application - Audrey • 24th February 2015, 02:32 PM

AmazingAudrey wrote on 24th February 2015 11:31 AM:
On what you think

Not to be rude but I think she was only trying to help everyone here is how would you feel if we all said we don't care about your app.

Think before you say.

Lulu~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Why won't Blizzard work? • 20th February 2015, 02:17 PM

it's damens host cause when they have trouble then that's it everyone does -_-

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in penguin watch lulu~ • 19th February 2015, 09:33 AM

Hi lulu here this is my pw app so hope u like it~

User:lulugreen1

Rank on oldcp:1 and knight
Rank forum: knight
Experience: I am currently a knight of oldcp
Grammar: 97%

Achievements: 100 posts
Trusted rep
Imperial knight
Mine craft
prestigious rep
boogie badge
500 posts

Why I would like to be penguin watch?
I would love to be penguin watch because I know it is a really difficult job but I am really up for it. I know that it is like a knight because you watch town and protect oldcp. I know you need proof to show mod but I will come on to that speech later on. Plus I have once saved someone from dying and I died.

How do you know you are ready for this job?

Well I can't say I'm clever because i'm not that clever but I know one thing. What job i want is the one thing I know. I say that if there is a job you want go for it and don't stop until you have achieved it and been successful.

Where will you get proof if you need to show a mod.

Well I use light shot to take pictures so lets say someone was rude at town and I mail a mod.
Then a mod asks me for picture proof. I send them the link of the screen shot and they will see the proof. This is where I can get my proof from.

Will you abuse your powers?

Never I would be very quiet about being a pw person and will keep it private.

Reasons:
I realise that pw is a very difficult job and I know it wont be easy but I wont give up. I am not shelfish and i love oldcp with my heart it's like a family to me and A family is close to everyone. I have about 5 best friends like dancebear , jilly ,indigopalace, angi and cheep

Extra information:

I have been a knight for a month although I was a knight before oldcp was deleted but I didn't know it had come back so I was demoted. I was then made a knight when I came back. I have been in 2 mod comp and came 3rd in both. In the first comp I was in glitz , 2nd I was wizards which was last nights. I joined oldcp in version 7. I have been kind caring and fair to every person. I never ever got put in jail accept one time but that was a mistake a knight accidentally arrested me but I can not remember who. At the time i was not a knight. I became a knight in v9 and was demoted when oldcp came back since I never came back on. Until earlier in september or october I heard oldcp came back so I came to log on and worked hard to become a knight. I have been a knight ever since

From lulugreen1 ~

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Inapp Lulu imposters • 19th February 2015, 08:14 AM

wow um thanks I am grateful for you reporting this/

Lulugreen
623 posts
Posted in Hatters, Inspirational Message • 19th February 2015, 03:45 AM

Cute :) I will come to u if I need help thens :D