isabellalove's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Member on forums • 3rd April 2015, 11:21 PM

I love reading your forums they are so great I have to admit you are 1 lucky person to be so talented like you are!!!!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 11:17 PM

Hello and welcome back to Cp News I am Isabellalove here with you again today ok so yesterday on Cp I talked to Hashir and i brought up how we should do an earth day theme on Cp and guess what!!! he said that it was a great idea and it may be one of the next themes Now don't get your hopes up because he said maybe.

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 10:08 PM

(The hidden heart written by isabellalove ) There was once two girls one pretty and shy another mean and popular the shy girl was named Eve and the mean girl was named Emma one day Emma told eve to meet her in the Forest when Eve got there Emma walked out of the bushes and up to her for a second eve was startled but the she laughed Emma laughed to but soon Emma's smile looked more like an evil smile Eve jumped back and asked are you ok Emma said no i must Hurt you, Why ever would you do that said Eve as Eve's fearful smile turned to a smile she grabbed Emma"s hand. Emma could now see the good times in her past back when her mom was still alive her evil smile turned happy her cold heart turned warm Emma was actually happy for once. How did you do that, I have powers said Eve powers that make you look back to all the happy times when I hold your hand. From then on Eve and Emma where the best of friends Who both cared for others. The End.

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 09:47 PM

At the Cp ball many penguins got dates but did i no why have get a date when you can spend time with your friends?

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 09:42 PM

Here s a very special Poem. Friends are like stars the come and they go but he ones that stay are the ones that glow.

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 09:37 PM

Wow the Cp Ball was quite a hit!!!!!! it took place April 3rd 2015 12:00 pm est for the night club was packed with penguins. many games were played and contest were done by 1:00 pm est the ball was over and many penguins where overjoyed with the fun they had for the first ever Cp Ball was over!!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Club penguin news • 3rd April 2015, 09:33 PM

For I had just heard that earlier ago a new mod was promoted to Cp Ellie is her name she was a reporter.

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Take A Stand • 3rd April 2015, 09:24 PM

You are all awesome never give up on your dreams!!!!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Take A Stand • 3rd April 2015, 08:48 PM

Awwww thank you!!!!! You are so kind.

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Take A Stand • 3rd April 2015, 08:04 PM

Lets be there for one and other lets stop Bullying together!!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in Take A Stand • 3rd April 2015, 08:03 PM

If there is someone bullying or picking on you just ignore them take a stand tell me whats going on and i will give you advice

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in isabellalove cares • 3rd April 2015, 06:38 PM

Thx Soooooooooo Much Chu!!!!!!!!! You are very special!!!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in isabellalove cares • 3rd April 2015, 06:24 PM

thank you so much for the enthusiasm Chu!!!!!!!! you are very special like everyone els in the world!!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in isabellalove cares • 3rd April 2015, 05:57 PM

i care for all if u see me on cp and need advice come to me i will surely help you all!!!!

Rookie
15 posts
Posted in isabellalove cares • 3rd April 2015, 05:56 PM

when you feel lonely or need advice send use this discussion and i will give you advice