Vinny's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in Wisdom • 16th April 2015, 06:16 PM

Depression is a state of mind, nothing more and nothing less, depression is what we make it. Only when we accept help and accept our problems will this monster, known as depression, be conquered. Optimism is usually lost when you are within this state of mind and all goes bleak, a small light always stays within reach and when this light is found the cornucopia to happiness is lit.

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in Pokemon • 15th April 2015, 07:24 PM

The pawn dude ripped you off, you can get the same for just a dollar or two in the internet.

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in To sheep/Freddy • 13th April 2015, 08:45 PM

Very nice, I am somewhat impressed.

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in Recommendation • 6th April 2015, 09:04 AM

Hello, I thought I would take the time to tell you guys about a very good book, this book has a strong use of language (by this I mean swearing). To give you a bit of understanding before you read, it is about a Special Agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigation who is investigating the murder of a woman near an Indian Burial Ground, throughout this book there is a series of murders occurring, the antagonist ends up being an other-worldly creature. The name of the book is, The Still Life of the Crows.

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in Hello • 4th April 2015, 10:46 AM

Greetings, I am Vinny, but in most games I am Vindaily. I have reviewed all of the "Rules" and other must knows to fully appreciate the DSGHQ Forums. I will get to the Houses, Wiki, Store etc., at some point in time, but besides that I just thought I would make myself relevant around here by posting a "Hello" post.