Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Jailed • 16th May 2015, 08:02 AM

Ezio wrote on 16th May 2015 01:43 AM:
I'll release you what is your username on OldCP?
It's Kickback

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Jailed • 15th May 2015, 05:05 PM

So, I was jailed about 1 week ago, and nobody has freed me, or offered to free me. I feel that the staff on this site is very abusive of powers and highly unreliable. I had asked two knights if I could be released after apologizing for my actions, and they never freed me. The person who jailed me did so for standing in the knight training zone. After she said "Jailed" to me I was in the process of moving when she jailed me. I was then left in the jail for a prolonged amount of time. Please, can a reliable staff member send a knight to release me? Or do so in person.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Knight Suggestion, Protection • 29th April 2015, 07:12 PM

Good idea, this would be very useful, I believe that this command could save the lives of our brave knights. I am thinking about becoming a knight myself, so thanks for the concern of safety!

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Trial of Freddy • 27th April 2015, 05:53 PM

Wow this is some deep business, I will never know why people do such things especially on such a nice website.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Knight Applcation ~Starwolf • 26th April 2015, 03:31 PM

Evanora wrote on 25th March 2014 03:51 PM:
Hey Guys Star Here! Today I Am Going To Apply For Imperial Knights. So Cyberwolf I Hope You Enjoy My Applcation. Lets Get Started On This Applcation!

Introduction: Hello Cyber! As You Know I Am Starwolf. Today I Am Going To Apply For The Imperial Knights. So I Hope You Enjoy My Imperial Knights Applcation!

Why I Want To Be In The Knights: I Want To Be In The Knights Because. I Would Enjoy Protecting Oldcp. I Love Oldcp So Much. I Am Very Active On Oldcp. Average I Would Be On Maybe 2-5 Times A Day On Oldcp. The Knights Would Be Fun To Be In So I Hope You Could Maybe Make Me A Knight For Oldcp.

What I Would Do Being A Knight: I Would Protect Oldcp With The Other Knights And Penguin Watch. I Would Help Oldcp A lot More With The Knights Because Peopel Would Be Asking Why Do We Have Gray Nameglows. We Would Defend Oldcp From Criminals Like Morgoth Hovanion Mickey.

Why I Think I Should Be In The Knights: I Think I Should Be In The Knights Because. IA m very Active On Oldcp, I Help Out Many Users And New Users, I Am Well Known Around Moderators And Users, I Atleast Have A Master On The Fourms Which Shows I Am Very Trusted.

Do I Have The Modeartor Expectations: Yes I Have The Modeartor Expectations. I Have A Master On The Fourms, I Am On Oldcp And The Fourms All Week (Sometimes 6 Because I Could Be In A Family Emergency Grounded Or Somethings) Being On Atleast 6-7 Days A Week Shows I Am Very Active, I Am Trusted To Modeartors And Admins.

Conclusion: So Cyberwolf I Hope You Enjoy Reading My Imperiral Knights Applcation. Bye Bye Cyber! ~Star~
Very good application, +1 By the way, could you inform me of where to find the requirements to becoming a knight?

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in OldCP changes 25/04/15 • 26th April 2015, 01:29 PM

Don't know either of them, but good job guys!

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Read this • 26th April 2015, 01:25 PM

Chex wrote on 26th April 2015 01:09 PM:
Hi. I have so much to get off my chest right now, so I'm going to do it right now. I have felt so ignored and invisible here for the past few days. People wonder if something happened to me, and honestly, I feel ignored, even by some of my friends. I don't really know who are my real friends anymore. There's nobody I can tell everything, I feel like im seriously invisible. Nobody ever answers my comments, or anything. People even talk about me while im in the room like I cannot read their messages, I'm not invisible, I see what people say about me. Im not oblivious.
You might think I've changed, but maybe its the people who are making me feel invisible and that's why I give up? Maybe it is. Not blaming it on anyone, It is my fault, and it always is. I really just wanted to get this off my chest because its been here for so long.

That's what I feel.
There is always someone who hears and sees everything that happens to you, and he loves you.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in The Hate on Moderators • 26th April 2015, 01:21 PM

I wish more people could understand that sometimes it's hard to keep up on your hobbies such as oldcp. Things may come up that force you to resign, then once they are settled people realize how much fun these jobs are, then they wish to have them back. As long as they have done no wrong, and have proved worthy of a powerful position, by all rights they deserve to have it back. If you could use forgiveness then many quarrels on forums would never happen, so please keep in mind that humans are imperfect and cannot tell the future. love everyone, hate no one.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Make a Story! • 22nd April 2015, 06:46 PM

The strawberry pancake told him that they were having a war with the pickle waffles, and he was now the general of the strawberry pancake army.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Make it Pop • 22nd April 2015, 06:39 PM

This show seems OVER dramatic, and stresses ALLOT of stereotypes many of the characters acting is over-dramatic and does not seem real. AlsoI tend to stay away from pop culture because of the terrible people that come out of it, So to sum it all up that show is TERRIBLE in my opinion.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in A Guide to Oldcp • 20th April 2015, 06:13 PM

Daisy I love you, this is so amazing I am so happy you did this. It must have taken forever, I am so glad that someone had the persistence to make such an amazing guide. This should be printed and distributed to the whole population of Oldcp, well done!

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Favorite song #2 • 19th April 2015, 07:38 AM

owixie wrote on 18th April 2015 11:15 PM:
Hey guys! Today I will be doing a favorite song #2. I will list some songs and you reply which song is if your favorite.

#1) Better To Be Loved -Francesco Yates
#2) Uptown Funk -Mark Ronson (ft.Bruno Mars)
#3) Fireworks -Katy Perry
#4) Cruise
#5) Demons -Imagine Dragons
#6) Heartbeat Song -Kelly Clarkson
#7) Take Me To Church -Hoizer
#8 ) Happy Birthday -Katy Perry
#9) All About That Bass -Meghan Trainor
#10) Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jepson

~owixie
Well, it's kind of hard to vote when you don't like Pop music. Next time could you please include more varieties of music, suck as rock, metal, or rap.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Vote That Username! • 19th April 2015, 07:35 AM

Rebecca Blacky wrote on 13th April 2015 08:58 PM:
I don't compare users, and I love all of you guys the exact same amount. Also, you just reported your friend for bomb liking basically
Rebecca is right it's not very nice to put other players above each other everyone is awesome in their own way, they don't need to be in a poll to know that.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in CyberBullyer • 19th April 2015, 07:32 AM

I'm glad that this coward was brought to justice.

Rookie
30 posts
Posted in Joking • 14th April 2015, 08:51 PM

lulu2 wrote on 14th April 2015 08:06 PM:
Hello, today I am here to talk about joking. I see it a lot and some times it's good. Sometimes it's bad. I am here to talk about the bad joking.

Here's an example:

Quote:
AHHHHHH SHERLOCKS GONNA GET ME HELP!

I don't mean to start a riot when I mention Sherlock, but he was the perfect example for this discussion.

When you post something like that, expecially since he's gone, it's considered joking. And that type of joke isn't good. Your joking about a guy who killed lovely users. How do you find that funny? If you do you should think again. Think before you post, think before you reply, and think before you make a mood. That's all I can really say. I'm disgusted that some of you, not all, think this Sherlock matter is a joke. Anyway another example:

Quote:
HELP AN ICE GHOST IS AFTER ME!!!

first of, they're dead. Secondly you should joke about that either because that's still nothing to joke about. Let me make a list for you.

Never joke about rover,sherlock120,ice ghosts, ect. I think you get the idea. It only causes drama
Well, I would have appreciated an example of the good joking you talked about to lighten the mood. Good post though! +1