roxy23's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
2 posts
Posted in Welcome to Old Club Penguin! • 26th April 2015, 03:56 PM

Campfire wrote on 26th April 2015 08:28 AM:
It's horrible when you get banned! But there can be worse! You can get an IPBAN. What's that? A IPBAN means you can't make another penguin or use another account you made. You can also go to jail. In jail the knights check on you. You can be in jail for a day or more! How do I get banned? There are many reasons of how you can get banned. First of all, you will always get a warning (sometimes not!) You can get banned for spamming, (spamming snowballs and etc.) You can also get banned for being rude/mean any penguin can tell a moderator what happened. Thee moderator will look for proof just in case the penguin is not lying! How do I become a moderator? That's a great question! You have to be nice, be helpful, and use right grammar and spelling, but.. It takes months! So that's all I have for getting banned!
From,
Campfire

Rookie
2 posts
Posted in Welcome to Old Club Penguin! • 26th April 2015, 03:48 PM

that is so wise i have bin banned lots of times it sucks im in jail but I'v made a new account the mods should be banned not us this is why i go on differnt tabs my penguin tyro is in jail i hate it. So if anyone is going to jail it should be the mods