Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Is the Squid Ward real? • 12th June 2015, 08:10 PM

Is the Squid Ward Real i'm so confused can you please help meeeee
~cody (nathan5006)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Crime Office: Become an OldCP Detective • 12th June 2015, 08:04 PM

Can i apply i love to figure stuff out :)
~cody (nathan5006)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Knight Application-NinjitsuSir • 11th June 2015, 02:56 PM

mine will never give me anything yours might so good luck

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in knight application • 11th June 2015, 02:47 AM

1 more command i forgot /release

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in knight application • 11th June 2015, 12:37 AM

Hello welcome to my knight application hope u like it :) . Commands /arrest. How do you pull out your sword Shift + f. How do you block? Space bar. What do you do when someone spams snowballs? Ask them nicely to stop if they keep going arrest them. What do you do when you see users with a gun tell users to evacuate and run then arrest them. What do you do when someone asks to be a moderator? tell them to earn it. Have you been a moderator for anything? No & yes no not for a game & yes for a chat box . Rules : Never pull out your sword at anyone & NEVER arrest people for fun
that's all from me bye
~nathan5006 (cody)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in knight application • 11th June 2015, 12:27 AM

idk its not posting

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in knight application • 11th June 2015, 12:24 AM

it didnt post D: there it is
Hello welcome to my knight application hope you like it .commands: /arrest. How do you pull out your sword and block? Shift + f for sword and block is space bar .What do you do when someone spams snow balls?? ask them nicely to stop and if they keep doing arrest them .What do you do when u see a user with a gun ? tell users to evacuate and run then arrest them. What do you do when people beg for promotion or to be a mod ?? tell them to earn it if they keep doing it arrest them . Have you ever been a mod for anything? Yes& no for any games but a chat box. Main rules: never pull your sword out at anyone only if needed and NEVER arrest people for fun. That’s all bye ~nathan5006 (cody)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in knight application • 11th June 2015, 12:22 AM

Hello welcome to my knight application hope you like it .commands: /arrest. How do you pull out your sword and block? Shift + f for sword and block is space bar .What do you do when someone spams snow balls?? ask them nicely to stop and if they keep doing arrest them .What do you do when u see a user with a gun ? tell users to evacuate and run then arrest them. What do you do when people beg for promotion or to be a mod ?? tell them to earn it if they keep doing it arrest them . Have you ever been a mod for anything? Yes& no for any games but a chat box. Main rules: never pull your sword out at anyone only if needed and NEVER arrest people for fun. That’s all bye ~nathan5006 (cody)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Minecraft Repairers • 10th June 2015, 02:03 AM

as mine craft damen 1 ?

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Minecraft Repairers • 10th June 2015, 02:02 AM

what is the mine craft
?

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Moderator Application ~Sheep • 10th June 2015, 01:23 AM