Pretty good idea dude :)

14 posts
Posted in Gold • 27th June 2015, 11:29 AM

Ok you did the math. Your right.

14 posts
Posted in What does Rep mean? • 27th June 2015, 11:08 AM

Mal31 wrote on 27th June 2015 10:59 AM:
MrSandwich said on 27th June 2015 10:35 AM:
Currently I'm on level one and it says that if I post 83 more times I get level 2. But it also says that I gain "Rep" What does rep mean?

Just like sarah said.Rep is short for reputation.How you earn more reputation is by getting likes on discussions,replies,and photo albums.To get less reputation is when people dislike your discussions,replies,and photo albums.To look at the amount of reputation so far,all you do is look under your profile picture on the side of the screen.It should be a green bar with the amount of rep.The more rep you earn the more levels,ranks,and badges.Hope this helped!

Thank you Mal!

14 posts
Posted in What does Rep mean? • 27th June 2015, 10:49 AM

Coca Drake wrote on 27th June 2015 10:47 AM:
Just like Sarah said. Also, if you want to see how much reputation you have, if you are on your profile page, look under your profile picture. If you are on a post, look under "Rank" and "Posts". It is the number inside the green/gold/etc. box.
-CocaCola10

Thank you Drake!

14 posts
Posted in What does Rep mean? • 27th June 2015, 10:47 AM

sarah wrote on 27th June 2015 10:41 AM:
rep is short for reputation, you gain reputation by the likes on your posts/discussions.
the more rep you have the more achievements you get/ levels you pass/ etc.

Oh okay. Thanks for telling me :D

14 posts
Posted in What does Rep mean? • 27th June 2015, 10:35 AM

Currently I'm on level one and it says that if I post 83 more times I get level 2. But it also says that I gain "Rep" What does rep mean?

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 09:19 PM

Melody of Choco wrote on 26th June 2015 09:10 PM:
MrSandwich said on 26th June 2015 08:52 PM:
King Tiger said on 26th June 2015 08:49 PM:
MrSandwich said on 26th June 2015 08:37 PM:
By the way, I do have a lot of experience with Cp

According to your account, MrSandwich I see you do not have a lot of experience with DSGHQ. Let me train you.

First Meeting - On the server Blizzard meet up in /jr aftermath at 8:55 PM EST. I will train you.

Okay.

I LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU . You take suggestions and try to achieve them. So try to earn Master then apply again. If you have an account on OldCP, I'd love to be friends with ya!

Thank you for your kind words! My account for OldCp is : MrSandwich

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 09:15 PM

Melody of Choco wrote on 26th June 2015 09:10 PM:
MrSandwich said on 26th June 2015 08:52 PM:
King Tiger said on 26th June 2015 08:49 PM:

According to your account, MrSandwich I see you do not have a lot of experience with DSGHQ. Let me train you.

First Meeting - On the server Blizzard meet up in /jr aftermath at 8:55 PM EST. I will train you.

Okay.

I LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU . You take suggestions and try to achieve them. So try to earn Master then apply again. If you have an account on OldCP, I'd love to be friends with ya!

Thanks for your kind words! By the way, my OldCp account is MrSandwich. The same name :D

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 08:52 PM

King Tiger wrote on 26th June 2015 08:49 PM:

Okay.

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 08:44 PM

Twirls wrote on 26th June 2015 08:42 PM:
MrSandwich said on 26th June 2015 08:40 PM:
Twirls said on 26th June 2015 08:35 PM:
Hello MrSandwich! I see you are new to this site. Welcome to the DSGHQ! I hope you enjoy your stay here in forums land! If you need anything, feel free to ask me! I have a few tips for you before trying to earn this. First, you should try to get the rank Member or master. Secondly, Before trying out this job, try to do a smaller job, such as News Reporters, and Imperial knights. Lastly, try to get to know DSGHQ a little more

That's all I have to say! Hope this helped!

~Twirls~

How would even get the job as a News reporter or an Imperial knight? Do you need anything besides a high rank to do that?

Nope. I am just saying before going for a job like this, you should maybe get a smaller rank.

Well, I'm trying to get a higher rank so hopefully i'll get a news reporter job or something like that. Thanks for the idea.

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 08:40 PM

Twirls wrote on 26th June 2015 08:35 PM:
Hello MrSandwich! I see you are new to this site. Welcome to the DSGHQ! I hope you enjoy your stay here in forums land! If you need anything, feel free to ask me! I have a few tips for you before trying to earn this. First, you should try to get the rank Member or master. Secondly, Before trying out this job, try to do a smaller job, such as News Reporters, and Imperial knights. Lastly, try to get to know DSGHQ a little more

That's all I have to say! Hope this helped!

~Twirls~

How would even get the job as a News reporter or an Imperial knight? Do you need anything besides a high rank to do that?

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 08:37 PM

Post moods, post helpful posts and discussions, and do sacrifices. I can train/help you with OldCp. You seem new, according to your title. But I will help you.
It is extremely insanely hard to achieve Moderator but I will guide you to it. I didn't yet earn it myself, but I guide people in OldCP and some of them for example
PenguinDSC end up being highly promoted. DSC is an Administrator, he deserves it.[/quote]

Oh ok. Thanks so much for your advice. By the way, I do have a lot of experience with Cp but not with the forums.

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 08:08 PM

Thanks for the advice guys! But how to level up your rank on forums?

14 posts
Posted in Applying to be a mod • 26th June 2015, 07:00 PM

Hi OldCp Team!

I really love to play OldCp a lot and I was wondering if I could be a mod or do some training to be one. I have played Cp for a long time and I think I would be a wonderful mod. I am hard-working, loyal, and a kind person. I could really help the other people with any problems that they may have with another person or another issue. I view the mods as role models whose foot steps I could follow. I would love to work along side them.

Sincerely,

MrSandwich