hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in The Trial of NinjitsuSir • 19th July 2015, 05:44 PM

I thought Ninjitusir was the one who turned matthewvacc in.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in More deaths • 18th July 2015, 10:11 PM

Adawg wrote on 18th July 2015 10:09 PM:
And sammeh. I didn't do it -_-
IM SORRY. I know it was an accident, I should've gotten out of the way.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Warning • 18th July 2015, 08:42 PM

If you didn't want anyone to get involved with it, why did you make this discussion?

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Missing Helmet at Museum • 18th July 2015, 02:29 PM

A few minutes ago, these people dressed as Agents, shot people and then stole the Helmet of Rsnail. Rip Swirlie, Smurfsss, and the other people that died.

With the helmet, they could probably control a LOT of dangerous stuff.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Spark Cipher (GIF) • 18th July 2015, 10:12 AM

ermahgurd, you're so good! What website/tool do you use?

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in OldCP Deaths Memorial • 18th July 2015, 07:17 AM

My boyfriend died before my wedding. *sniff sniff*. He was a great person. Also the word you called Matthew was a bit extreme.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Google Shortcuts • 16th July 2015, 08:56 PM

TheAce wrote on 16th July 2015 08:52 PM:
This is the Ace of the aces. Tell me why the title is "Youtube secrets."
Can you not...

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Google Shortcuts • 16th July 2015, 08:35 PM

Hellooo everyone! Today I'm going to show you some Google secrets that you may or may not know. Here is the secrets! The bold titles are what you have to type in for the research bar.

1. Google in 1998
This secret shows you the first format when Google was first released. It's actually very very cool. You should try it.

2. Tilt
This one tilts the screen on Google. Its nothing very special but it's pretty cool.

3. Bacon Number
For this one, you have to type in a celebrity's name and bacon number. For example: Bruno Mars Bacon Number.

4. Zerg Rush
This one is one that everyone knows. Well pretty much everyone. When you type this one in, and click enter, there is these letters that eat up everything on the page. In the end, it says GG.

5. Atari Breakout
Do an imagine search, it will do the game. Instead of bricks, it shows google imagines as bricks, it's really fun to play.

6. Do the Barrel Roll
This one makes the google webpage spin around once or twice. It's awesome.

7. Anagram
This one comes with a result saying, "Google has an anagram for an "anagram."

8. Pegman Character Glitch
If you go on to Google Maps and go to Legoland, your penman becomes a Lego dude! And if you go to Kennedy Space Center, it becomes an astronaut!

These are awesome tricks/shortcuts on Google. I hope you try them out!

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Saying Your Opinion • 15th July 2015, 11:04 PM

TheAce wrote on 15th July 2015 11:02 PM:
Sophia said on 15th July 2015 10:51 PM:
TheAce said on 15th July 2015 10:49 PM:
I was "fighting" with two other people, but it wasn't really fighting so if you're talking about us which I'm not assuming you are, we're joking around. If you're talking about people in general, I agree.

I wasn't talking about that. x-x

P.S. How do you like Brock Lesnar all of the sudden?

I didn't think you were, that was an example of what a lot of people say. And I never disliked Brock Lesnar. Seth Rollins was an act.
Cool, I hate Seth Rollins too. RomanReigns ftw.

P.S. I'm just liking your posts so you can like mine back x0x

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Saying Your Opinion • 15th July 2015, 10:51 PM

TheAce wrote on 15th July 2015 10:49 PM:
I was "fighting" with two other people, but it wasn't really fighting so if you're talking about us which I'm not assuming you are, we're joking around. If you're talking about people in general, I agree.
I wasn't talking about that. x-x

P.S. How do you like Brock Lesnar all of the sudden?

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Saying Your Opinion • 15th July 2015, 10:44 PM

Today, I saw 3 users fighting about their opinions. I thought that was outrageous. Here's the thing about opinions. They're only precious because they're for yourself. No one else can steal it. But if you are going to be rude about your opinion, then you should shut your mouth. The only opinion-related things you should be doing is a friendly debate or a discussion in the Debates category. Thanks for reading.

I would be doing a gif but sadly, I'm a rookie.

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in How to make a ban appeal • 15th July 2015, 04:30 PM

Hello, today, I'm teaching you how to make a ban appeal.

If you are reporting someone
To do this, I strongly recommend you mail a staff member on forums. The first you should write is what you saw the user do and the second thing you should do is provide the screenshot or names of witnesses that saw the user do the bad thing.

If you are banned
If you are banned, you should write the reason why you were banned, and why you want to be unbanned. I also advise you write an apology note at the end of the discussion and say that you will never do it again.

Hope this helped!

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Topaz Tryouts/News • 14th July 2015, 05:47 PM

So, in the last competition (3-2 days ago), we almost won! I'm cannot be more proud of you guys. But here, in this discussion, Topaz is setting up for fall. So here is the info you need to know if you want to try out for Topaz.

Leader(s): Me, Angi

Co leader(s): ChocoCupcake, Smurfsss

If you want to know everything check out #TeamTopaz

The team uniform is /outfit topaz

You can only change hair (hand) and face item.

If you are already a member, wear /newcp head 1040

The tryouts are at 4PM EST on Thursday.

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Appreciating Beauty • 14th July 2015, 08:06 AM

Do you feel that the world is an unsafe and dangerous place? It may be one, but it's also a safe, secure, and beautiful place. It gives us all of our needs and beauty to be appreciative enough of the world. You should be thankful for that. It always gives us something to appreciate because it teaches us to not be jealous, just appreciate what people think of things and the world around us.

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Glad to be a Finalist • 12th July 2015, 09:34 PM

So in the GOM finals, I was announced as a finalist! It was very exciting because it was an opportunity for me to get moderator. The competition ended I was in 5th place in the competition with an astonishing 15900 points. Cornbread took the lead and won the competition.

Congrats tori ;)

-Sam