612 posts
Posted in I'm back ^__^ • 27th January 2016, 06:48 PM

<3 Hey guys! I'm back from my (really long) break! I don't know if some of you guys remember but whatevs :P So yeahhhh. How have you guys been? Did anything change around forums or oldcp? Did you miss me (jk please dont answer that). Also I've tried longing on to oldcp but it wont work has the account got deleted again? If so would any of you want to help me with a new username? :P (btw i promise that i wont make numerous users on oldcp hehe) <3

xoxo Dawn!

612 posts
Posted in Taking a break • 23rd October 2015, 09:30 PM

Swirlie wrote on 23rd October 2015 09:27 PM:
BrightWolf,
If anyone is being mean to you, you should really gather proof and witnesses and speak with a Moderator privately. But this is your decision, and I respect that. It's sad that we won't be seeing you too often, and I'll truly miss you.

I hope I see you visit a few times, and when you do, if you see me, don't be afraid to say hi!

I'll miss you!

Ok Swirlie ;) And yes I will be visiting but not that often, I will also miss you too <3!

612 posts
Posted in Taking a break • 23rd October 2015, 09:21 PM

Sadie wrote on 23rd October 2015 09:18 PM:
BrightWolf said on 23rd October 2015 09:11 PM:
Sadie said on 23rd October 2015 09:02 PM:
Hello,
If you're being bullied on here please don't hesitate to confront a DSGHQ staff member. I know I would personally be more than willing to help you. Bullying isn't allowed here on the DSGHQ whatsoever so when someone is caught the punishments are quite severe.

Take your time, the DSGHQ will still be here when you find it is time to return. I can assure you'll be back (its hard to leave a place you love). If you have furthermore questions for me don't forget to ask.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

Thank you Sadie for being such a helpful and a really really kind user to me

Anytime, and please call me a friend.

Ok friend <3

612 posts
Posted in Taking a break • 23rd October 2015, 09:15 PM

Savveh wrote on 23rd October 2015 09:13 PM:
We'll miss you alot

Thank you Savveh I will miss you a lot and all of the kind and helpful users of the DSGHQ family.

612 posts
Posted in Taking a break • 23rd October 2015, 09:11 PM

Sadie wrote on 23rd October 2015 09:02 PM:
Hello,
If you're being bullied on here please don't hesitate to confront a DSGHQ staff member. I know I would personally be more than willing to help you. Bullying isn't allowed here on the DSGHQ whatsoever so when someone is caught the punishments are quite severe.

Take your time, the DSGHQ will still be here when you find it is time to return. I can assure you'll be back (its hard to leave a place you love). If you have furthermore questions for me don't forget to ask.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

Thank you Sadie for being such a helpful and a really really kind user to me <3

612 posts
Posted in Taking a break • 23rd October 2015, 08:59 PM

Hello. I've been actually thinking about this for a quite while now and I'm deciding that I will take a break from forums and old cp :) Now some of you guys are probably happy about that. The reason why I will be taking a break is because i've have been getting cyberbullied a lot lately and when I'm being myself people just hate me when i'm being myself. Mostly everybody starts saying rude things about me and being really negative to me. So for now on I decided to take a break from that stuff and just focus on the real world. So yeah I will probably visit but maybe not often as much. Ok so bye guys I guess remember you are always beautiful remember that ;)

~ Dawn

612 posts
Posted in Live And Let Die XD • 22nd October 2015, 09:14 PM

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand :?

612 posts
Posted in [Preparation] Q & A • 22nd October 2015, 09:10 PM

Ok

1. Do you want to be my friend?
2. Uh would you find me a clean version of Selena Gomez Same old love?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?

612 posts
Posted in ~Gossiping To Others~ • 22nd October 2015, 09:04 PM

Gia wrote on 22nd October 2015 08:27 PM:
Hey peeps! I wanted to make a post about gossiping to others like saying rumors that are not true and stuff like that. But before I make this post, only because you might have did this once (Not saying you ever had) you don't half to feel your bad and you should be disappointed because everyone makes mistakes! Because nobody is perfect.. Also you learn from your mistakes. So don't think you half to feel you should be disappointed in yourself because maybe you did this, everyone is human and humans make mistakes! (Also animals but where just tlking about humans)

Why Shouldn't You Gossip?

Well because your can lose friends and you can make someone feel they should change how they are.. Why change who you are when you are awesome in your own way?

How Can We Stop It?

We cant.. Well nothing is impossible but not everyone in the world is gonna stop. But when you see that happening just go up to the person and say, "If someone was saying this about you, how would you feel? Would you like it?" Because that person MIGHT see that its not really that good to do that.

Ending

Yes, this was a short post but I still hope you enjoyed! please give it a +1 or a -1. I hope you had a fab day!

Amazing post! And btw you copied Wolfie's previous profile picture just saying :s Anways excellent post :)

612 posts
Posted in First post • 22nd October 2015, 08:10 PM

Welcome to the DSGHQ family! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

~ Dawn Scarlett Rose

612 posts
Posted in Help me please! • 22nd October 2015, 06:56 PM

~ <3 Hey guys! Please help me ok so what I need help on is that you know how some people have gifs as there decorate profile I? (its basically a background you put but it shows in the front not that back) Like the link because I tried the links from imgur but those links wont work. I also tried using tinypic but I recently just got Mozzilla firefox on my laptop but I tried uploading a gif on tinypic so I can get the link but it won't upload. So if you know what website to use beside imgur, tinypic, and photobuck (because it gave my laptop a virus) <3 ~

612 posts
Posted in Greatness from small beginnings • 21st October 2015, 08:45 PM

Wow this is such an inspirational post :)

~ Dawn Scarlett Rose

612 posts
Posted in WHY.... • 21st October 2015, 08:29 PM

L Lawliet wrote on 21st October 2015 08:24 PM:
Hey it's L again i just want to know why.. why.. in my past i had a friend named "Amy Rose" and i really missed her she was my great friend but now the way i am now she will not know me if she was still here and she does not knows i'm a friend of her's from the past but if you seen her in old cp please tell me i want to talk to one of my old friend from the past thank you...

Aww thats sad ;-; Well, if I see her on I will definitely tell her that you were her friend from the past :)

~ Dawn Scarlett Rose

612 posts
Posted in YOU ALL ARE VERY FESTIVE :* • 21st October 2015, 08:21 PM

Harleen wrote on 21st October 2015 08:17 PM:
she's scary without the costume

I know right

~ Dawn Scarlett Rose

612 posts
Posted in Who made it? • 6th October 2015, 08:48 PM

Shadow wrote on 6th October 2015 08:34 PM:
Dawn said on 6th October 2015 08:32 PM:
Hey guys I was just wondering on who made Janie's profile picture / signature like the penguin who made it and I also see Swirlie has it too so I was just asking who made it. If you know please tell I will very much appreciate it

~ Dawn

Plz just ask her by pm. Instead of just making a post.

Oops accidently dislike sorry!