Max98303's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
4 posts
Posted in CoolMan • 23rd July 2015, 11:13 AM

My favorite movie is Jurrasic world i mean its the best! who doesn't like it i like the t.rex and the raptors i also like Paul blurt mall cop 2 because his mom gets ran over by a milk truck witch is so funny i also like avengers age of Ultron because there are new people,my favorite character is the speed kid and Hulk! i also like the lego movie because i like the song everything is awesome witch everything is awesome i also like inside out because it tells you that you have emotions and i like imagination land its my favorite one and that all LOL bye.

Rookie
4 posts
Posted in max98303 • 23rd July 2015, 09:24 AM

My name is Carson i love playing minecraft,club penguin and oldcp I'm 9 years old i like the color blue i also love swimming its my favorite i like playing soccer i like legos i love jurrasic world i loce snow cones and ice cream i like florida i like great wofl lodge i like LA i want to go there i like the science center i like disney channel i like disney world i really want to go to universal studies to see Harry potter and Hogwarts and i want to ride the train and that is it.

Rookie
4 posts
Posted in max98303 • 23rd July 2015, 09:16 AM

My name is Carson Burns i have played club penguin since 2013 and i always wanted old clothes but then i found out about oldcp and so i started playing oldcp and got my old clothes so i was happy then i wanted to become a moderator but i now it had to take some practice then i got forums i met the moderators and then became friends with them it was nice then I'm still trying to get moderator i hope i do.

Rookie
4 posts
Posted in max98303 • 22nd July 2015, 06:36 PM

So today I woke up I played minecraft for like an hour then I got dressed witch I was tired so then I went to Childrens hospital witch was kind of fun it took for ever! it took like an hour so I got bored then we went to Alton to get some food first I went to kfc I got a bowl with corn gravy mashed potatoes then mcdonodls and then I went home and got different clothes on then went to my grandmas with my cousins and then went for a walk and then we cleaned up outside then played kick ball and it was awesome then they left and I went inside a got on here and got a forum witch I was glad! and that was it. the end.