XxChloexX's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Background • 21st August 2015, 01:48 PM

U have to buy it I can't bcuz I have 0 of gold but here is the screenshot http://prntscr.com/87b2zg u get it in the store

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Would You Rather.. • 18th August 2015, 09:25 PM

I would agree with Bailey moderator I don't want to be a night bcuz my penguin may die

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Inactivity • 14th August 2015, 01:15 PM

sydney123 wrote on 14th August 2015 01:06 PM:
Hi! I haven't been on forums in a while. I've been really busy with sports and stuff. My grandpa also passed so my mom has been busy planning funeral stuff. Anyway, I will try to stay active even though its hard because I have been busy lately. Bye!
Ur Grandpa died?!? How r u going through all this stuff RIP Sydney's Grandpa and it will be lovely to see u more in the forums :)

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Acceptance Speech • 14th August 2015, 01:01 PM

Congrats dat is soooooo cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry u deserve it!!! :D

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Cats. • 14th August 2015, 12:48 PM

Yeah I like cats I have 5 cats and 2 dogs I love kitty cats :P

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in What are Your Phobias? • 14th August 2015, 12:30 PM

TheAce wrote on 12th August 2015 02:35 PM:
KaylinJackson1 said on 12th August 2015 01:37 PM:
LightSky said on 12th August 2015 12:44 PM:
Trypophobia, Thanatophobia or Thantophobia , arachnophobia, and ballistophobia. But some of these I don't believe your afraid some of these fears you have because your afraid of water? and sleep? Seriously your afraid of something that you need to survive? I don't think you are really afraid of one of those fears

whenever I sleep, I have nightmares of me dying. ALWAYS. and I'm afraid of water because when I'm in a swimming pool and I try to float, I ALWAYS sink. or drown.

If you drowned, that means you died.
She drowns but then she can swim up again she just stops breathing for a couple of seconds about 20 and 25 and she is scared that any time she can't swim up and dies or that the safety guard is to late to save her idk kaylin if I'm wrong correct me plz. :)

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Im Quitting :( • 14th August 2015, 12:22 PM

Sweet542 wrote on 14th August 2015 10:52 AM:
Hey guys! I'm really sorry to say that I'll be quitting in around 30 days? so in da middle of September. I really don't want to but I'm going into 7th grade, new school, new friends so it's gonna be a hard transition. I'm considered intelligent in real life, and I don't want to spend all my time on a virtual website. Although I happily would, I have other dreams and expectations. I will miss all of ye dearly, tbh I've had the most fun in 2 years on my laptop ever. When I left oldcp and came back, all my mates were gone, I felt so alone. Tbh, all I had was Sunwolfy and Becky1028. They helped me through the process of moving on. I can't thank them enough, I wouldn't be here today without them. I always said it would be my goal before I quit to become a mod, or have some rank. At present, I don't. But I don't need a rank to make me happy, I just need good friends, and at the moment I'm lucky enough to have them
Never actually met u or see u around but I bet ur the best of the best!!!!! :D (sorry I love emojis) and I will miss u I understand that middle school can be hard I'm going to it too (sorry idk if it's to or too) well I wish u the best luck. ;D

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Think I'm fake? • 14th August 2015, 12:41 AM

Omg lol funniest joke in the world u wanna know why? Bcuz I just took research and her profile is copied from Wikipedia and I bet if u were Tay Swift u wouldn't want to say ur Ta Swift bcuz Tay Swift said she wants privacy and the first thing she would do in a game would be not tell everyone she Taylor Swift thx for reading, and sorry for repeating the same word or thing over and over again :D Plus can u plz tell u ur friend who invited u to the forums to ask her if she knows Tay Swift? Tysm

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Letting Anger Out on Others • 14th August 2015, 12:25 AM

Nice + lovely post everyone needs o let there anger out with screaming to a pillow o.O no don't do it just don't be angry and join the hippies club I never made a hippie club whats wrong with me i'm crazy.Well luv it!!! :D

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Level Number Not Showing? • 13th August 2015, 11:55 PM

I have also realized it , it was weird at first I thought it was just my profile but it seems like no well maybe its not charging well idrk. :? EDIT: Maybe ur in level 0 (ik wut ur thinking that I'm crazy that theres no level 0 and if there would be it would show 0) but maybe they demoted u u know what nm i don't think u will ever be demoted :| I'm just crazy ignore me.

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in What are Your Phobias? • 13th August 2015, 11:40 PM

My phobia is pediophobia the fear of dolls it's just that when I heard Annabelle's real life true story I'm scared that any day one of my toys would want to kill me I know its lame don't look at me (well u can't) and cymophobia fear of waves bcuz once I was in the beach enjoying the big waves and then they started sucking me were i couldn't control myself and I was sinking I thought I was going to die I started screaming for help thx of some surfers I survived so that's why I have fear of waves.

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Cheekidi oc drawing! • 13th August 2015, 11:30 PM

Royal Skater wrote on 13th August 2015 07:32 PM:
Hey!! hi guys . so guess what? yeah what x3 . a new DRAWIINNGG POST YAAY . ik im sorry i havent shown u some of my drawings in a while. I made a penguin oc called CHEEKIDI ik wierd name but i think its adorable tho . I got inspired to make the drawing by BansheeCAT / niki66

how i got inspired was she showed me some great drawings she made and i was like wow . and for a while i got inspired so i decided to do a drawing to . and it didnt take me this long to draw this one! YAY. how? i didnt sketch i just did the black . banshee told me she did that yesterday. so i did it to. so why dont i just stop and shut up x3.

so here is de drawing me friends

http://prntscr.com/84d1tq

I hope u guys like it!! and i did it on Microsoft paint. if u noticed u might not see very much pixels bcuz i changed the pixels in size. if u dont kno wut im talkin about go to sakurapinkrose's channel on youtube x3. i got it from some of her tutorial videos. so yea i hoped u liked my drawing!

feel free to leave some e advice and if u spot a flaw and tell me wut i could improve on . cya later
Woah wow can't believe it this is sooooooo good I'm really bad at drawing and my letter is horrible this is amazing

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Gravity Falls (story) part 1 • 13th August 2015, 11:22 PM

QueenBlue wrote on 13th August 2015 10:23 PM:
Hi everyone. Since most users love Gravity Falls, i decided to tell the stories of how it all began but with DIFFERENT mysteries. I hope you enjoy! Please do not leave hate comments. I do not know exactly how it all started, so I will be telling it from my point of view. Thank you!

Dipper: Did you hear that Mabel? It sounded very loud...
Mabel: Hear what?
Dipper: Nevermind, it's just probaly a bear... Out in the wild.. Near us...
Mabel: oh stop being so scared. If you want to impress Wendy, you have to be more tough.
Stan: Come on kids, we have a big day ahead of us. Today a lot of customers will be coming and Ü need get to work. Clean up the place.
Mabel: last one there is a rotten egg..
Dipper: um yeah, i think i will just stay here for a few more minutes.
*creepy noise of trees being swooshed comes in*
Dipper: mabel... Its happening again. I hear the noise...
*big furry troll knocks down trees*
Dipper: MABEL MABEL MABEL HELP THERES A... A... A THING OUT HERE. *runs in house*
Mabel: dipper, for once stop sharing your dreams.
Dipper: I am not dreaming! Go look outside.
Mabel: Oh, but won't it attack me? I think you should come with me just in case.
Dipper: i am not going back out there.
Wendy: Hey dudes. Whats up?
Dipper: Wendy, wendt, you need to listen to me. There is a huge monster outside destroying the land.
Wendy: I did not see anything out there. You seem to love sharing your dreams.
Mabel: Hi wendy.
Wendy: Hi.

So here is where it ends. Please leave a comment on if it is good so far, and i will continue it. Sorry we did not go far, I need to go. I will continue tomorrow. Thank you!
Omg I love Gravity Falls so much and this story, it's so amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :) luv it luv it luv it luv it!!!! Give me part 2 now now its my precious. o.O

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Club. • 13th August 2015, 11:19 PM

Allie wrote on 13th August 2015 08:09 PM:
Heygirl said on 13th August 2015 07:59 PM:
Sounds so Cute, But, I cant join. Since I wont have time and school has started for me.

Same. I got Spanish to learn..
I know Spanish maybe I can help u with Spanish homework, well back to theme nice club maybe I'll join :D

Rookie
29 posts
Posted in Positivity for the win! No • 13th August 2015, 10:59 PM

TheAce wrote on 13th August 2015 06:51 PM:
Positive quotes. Hopefully, this won't get locked for no/an unexplained reason like yesterday so that you can comment if you want. If it doesn't, that will be GRRREAT!

Ok, I'll think positively and life will be GRRREAT! It will go in only One Direction: the right direction!

I just found out that I will be forced to get "married" online. You have failed me, positivity. Life went in the wrong direction.

If everything is possible, that means it's possible for something to be impossible. Internet, your lack of thinking makes me feel intalligont.

I guess according to Bing, negativity is a synonym for positivity since this came up for "positivity." Anyway, kids, this is a get-out-of-jail(science class)-free card. What I mean by that is when your science teacher is trying to explain to you why we cry, you can say "loser, I already know why we cry, because we've been strong for "too long". Now, since you have nothing to teach me, I'll just go ahead and gtho, thank you, goodbye, I hate you. "

See you tomorrow. Toe high five.
Lol u kinda negative but nm this is funny and well yeah toe high five like everyone is sayin guess so well I like this post :D.