TiffyTwix's Posts

Back to Profile

New User!
Rookie
1 posts
Posted in War Knights Sign Up • 20th August 2015, 08:30 PM

Hello! I would Like To sign up for War Knights. Even though i am a Rookie, i have been on Old Cp for about 2 years
Name: TiffyTwix (most people call me Tiffy, But i like to be called Twix)
Age: I'd like to keep my real life age a secret but im around 5th - 7th Grade
Account: TiffyTwix
Forums User: TiffyTwix

Why Do you want To be a War Knight?
I want to be a War Knight because Old CP is a very special place in my heart. I respect Damen and everyone else in the Old CP Community and I want to protect my friends, LiveToDance died from an explosion and i dont want any of my other friends to be dead. Being a War Knight Isn't a game. Mickey should not be killing innocent people for no reason.

Experiences
I have Been in the Old CP community for 2 years so yes i have Experiences although i am not experienced with guns or swords (i only know how to Sword Shift+F If i am allowed to become a Knight, I will train)

Do you Think you are good for this rank?
Yes, yes I am. I can be serious, and help others when they need me. I dont want to be the Person who is just sitting in sidelines as if this were Football game. I would do anything to help the Old CP community. Its all I have left.

Thank you for reading my Review. I look forward to hearing your response. Like For No Mickey Forever! Thank you, have a wonderful day.
-TiffyTwix