Luke
Haloplayer2k
Sheep
CoffeeCow
Pencil
Sled
Orbay

Time
Link will be given via mail. If you do not have a forums that is findable then you won't get the details.
When you get the mail the test starts

Rules
You can post pictures
You can make videos
Do not report bugs, they can not be fixed
Do not ask for new things, they will not be added - if you do you will be kicked from the test

I gave +1 for winning! They are to be congratulated continue to be so good penguins! High! ;) Nice app!

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in invented history • 29th August 2015, 07:00 AM

It was once a group of friends: Nintendo, Mainland, Poas, Damen, Pieguy and CyberWolf.

One day, Damen and Mainland, wanted to venture into the forest Oldcp when suddenly appears rover that would be part of the group of friends, it was then that damen asked him:

- Rover, you have bad guy's face!
- I think not! - Said very confident rover

They continued to travel along with rover who moments later had disappeared mysteriously.
Damen and Mainland, called his other friends who estavão doing surveillance on the Throne of Damen. After hearing mainland calls them soon came running to see what had happened in his absence, furious and fearless Damen said:

- Rover a penguin who claimed to be good, passed in the leg!
- Oh no but now came to know the location of the throne! - Said Poas

That's when the rover suddenly appeared along with Mickey

- You are an ally of Mickey- said Pieguy

Rover picks up his gun shoots, when suddenly damen gets ahead of us to save us and takes with the bullet!

- Damen is well - told us all
- Yes, I was luckily just grazed

Rover was running away without a trace, days after rover appeared and damen and his friends killed him leaving the island safe and secure!

And so ends the story of our adventurous in oldcp!

Thanks for reading the story!

If you like, click Like and remember do as those six friends and oldcp protect against all evil that might appear! ;)

Oldcp forever!

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in App for War knight! • 27th August 2015, 09:37 AM

Hello I'm here doing my app I apply to war knight!

I want to be a knight war in order to help oldcp protection and keep it 100% free Black hawks

Why I deserve the post

I deserve the job because I want to make oldcp a safe island to the people who live here on the island and also because I am:

honest
friend
I know comply with the rules and impose them
I think I have some skills, just seeing

How do I know I'm trustworthy:

Whenever I promise something I am keeping my word
I am not of those who make is so smart to win something, because I think to be something we have to do to deserve it!

-Mainland ;)

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in Boggie! • 27th August 2015, 05:52 AM

Boggie is the Francis he does funny videos, so all the love! ;)

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in Enhancing DSGHQ Security • 27th August 2015, 05:42 AM

Hello Damen and CyberWolf, I'm here because I really enjoyed your discussion so put a Like +1;)

However I mean they can count on my help and attention to keep the island safe and 100% if I see anything unusual in Oldcp I contact you and thank you for needed data! :)

If I want to contact for any help and information will be in Oldcp today all day just to help you!

My name on oldcp its CPMainland ! :)

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in Penguin Watch Application • 27th August 2015, 05:29 AM

Great app! ;)
I believe that you will give a good PW if it continues! But still wish you good luck!

By Mainland

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in Oldcp 0 users! • 27th August 2015, 05:24 AM

Warning to all other penguins present here!

I do not know what happened or what happened, I just know I entered the oldcp to play a little now, and there is not any online penguin, this is very strange circumstances of the penguin is left here in the game are listening to me from the game to help me in the investigation, detective'm not but I will do the possible to resolve this strange situation!

Thank you!

CPMainland * :)

New User!
Rookie
8 posts
Posted in New User! • 24th August 2015, 02:38 PM

Hello everyone I'm here because I want everyone to be myself known here in the community, especially the most important people!

I am CPMainland'm new around here but I'm told all I know the rules already know how to add all the clothes, and I have the dream of being welcomed here for one day to become a moderator and help comply with the rules, placed by our emperor which his name is Damen Drake

~CPMainland :)