oh.
740 posts
Posted in Been fun • 10th August 2023, 05:01 PM

i know we haven't been friends in a while but ill always cherish the 2015 and 2016 times where we would just fool around.

have a good life buddy

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Conclusion • 23rd June 2023, 03:34 PM

i was RIGHT.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in P3 || The Reflection • 30th May 2023, 04:34 PM

I LOVE YOU SCOTT

ur such an icon ill adore u always

oh.
740 posts
Posted in 10 years have gone by • 26th May 2023, 08:57 PM

thanks for not ipbanning me in 2016...

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Epilogue - Lylance • 25th May 2023, 05:38 PM

aww hey icon. it’s been such a long time since I’ve talked to you I hope you’ve been doing well.

thank you for putting up with my nonsense when I was younger and not being scared of how odd I was. you’re such a kind person and I have no doubt you’ll do amazing things in the future.

I’ll love u forever.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Some of my most memorable moments of DSGHQ • 24th May 2023, 05:01 PM

probably one of my worst moments but when i was 9 and referred to everyone i befriended as my sibling.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 24th May 2023, 03:31 PM

i was 8 when i joined this. still in the second grade.

and now i'll be turning 17 in september and entering my junior year- the penultimate year of highschool. i am a dual enrolled college student and now i have job of my own at a local restaurant.

i've spent almost 10 whole years in this community. overwhelmingly, i have spent half my life in this community. to be around some here has been an honor and a privilege. with the others, i cannot say it'll hurt me to never see or speak or interact with them again because that would be a lie. i will always remember the time spent here with those that i've grown to love and will cherish them. i will always hold a special place in my mind for this community and will do my best never to forget.

the people i loved the most are no longer here; Mal31. Lou. Cornbread. Terry. Swirlie. Layla. Kyle. May. Jade. Sammie.

i will always be grateful to have been given the opportunity to meet and to spend time with them, and it's because of you that i've met anyone here. and i will always appreciate you for that. you have done something that most people cannot even fathom. and it's incredible.

my future? i'll be travelling the world. maybe one day we'll meet physically- maybe we'll never meet at all once this is all gone. my plan is to attend a prestigious college. i plan to pursue my sports to the collegiate level and perhaps ill even go professional. i will be studying to become a forensic pathologist. maybe i'll dabble in neuroscience or criminology if none else works.
maybe i'll become a journalist.

in july i will be heading cross country to Indianapolis to take part in the Junior Gold National bowling tournament. there will be over 6,000 participants from all over the USA, Canada and Germany and college recruiters and professional bowlers will be in attendance as well. this is something I have been working on qualifying for since before I joined this community at 8 years old and to finally be going at age 16 feels like the perfect conclusion for the end of an era.

i am working on publishing my first novel. it is called Nightshade. i have been working on it since I was in 7th grade and I have only just started writing it this previous November. i'm hoping for a publication by the end of September but I'm not optimistic in the realism of that.

so maybe this is goodbye- but you'll see my name again, one day. whether it be on a bestseller list on the front of a book cover or in a medical journal or on a news article, you'll see me and you'll know i've never left.

thank you for the best decade of my life. and thank you for being extraordinary, and for never giving up despite all the odds being against you at times.

and for anyone that would want to keep in touch-
! zenny.#0666.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Baby pictures . • 22nd May 2023, 11:06 AM

NO CAUSE WHY DO WE LOOK IDENTICAL IN THE 2ND PICTURE

ignore my sister but that's insane

oh.
740 posts
Posted in P3D Bingo • 4th May 2023, 05:00 PM

i forgot to scribble in sitting on the throne

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Forums Bingo! • 15th April 2023, 04:44 PM

me when half the things are like ages old
also idk if crush and dated can be used interchangeably but i've done both so im sure its fine
this was fun!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Update 1 • 6th April 2023, 08:35 PM

Loki wrote on 6th April 2023, 08:22 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 6th April 2023, 08:04 PM:
WHY ME
I WILL LITERALLY CRY
WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT??

I THINK YOU DID IT SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE IT

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Update 1 • 6th April 2023, 08:04 PM

WHY ME

I WILL LITERALLY CRY

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Intro • 3rd April 2023, 02:59 PM

slay!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 33 • 1st April 2023, 07:19 PM

my energy was just too good for flame to handle

oh.
740 posts
Posted in why i exit P3D? • 30th March 2023, 10:21 PM

I appreciate your concern and I do wish people wouldn't just shrug you off if you've quit. It just makes it seem like your thoughts are irrelevant and that they don't mean anything when in reality, everyone is entitled to sharing their own opinions. I think a bit of the previous comments on here are a tad rude and I'm sorry you had to be treated with such negativity on such an innocent post. It's always good to see feedback from other people, regardless of their activity within the community. It'll help us know what should be improved and what shouldn't be.