740 posts
Posted in Public Service Announcement • 7th November 2019, 05:42 PM

ok boomer

edit: y'all this was a joke :(

oh.
740 posts
Posted in What's Happened • 5th November 2019, 08:57 PM

Hi.

I'm gonna be honest- this has been a very bad year. I thought that after 2018 that things would get better, but no. They just got even worse. The year started off semi-decent... I genuinely felt as though I was getting better- and then my cat died and then I spiraled right back to where I was in December. February, one of my close friends committed suicide. Nobody knew he wasn't okay. If we had known, we could've done something. But the bullies covered it up that greatly. When we found out, everyone in the school cried. A group of us tracked down the bullies and beat the living daylights out of them. Then his funeral came- I couldn't stand to look at him. I just remembering holding his sister as she cried and sobbing myself. Rest well, Vince, I love you. And then March came. Everything was fine until my granddad fell. I remember my aunt calling us in hysterics. I remember running over there and finding him on the floor, his head split open with blood everywhere. That metallic scent has never left me. They thought he had a brain bleed. He ended up staying at the hospital for a while as they fixed his head up. Little did we know him going to the hospital would leave him worse off then when he went in- He was diagnosed with end-stage renal failure and his legs are severely infected. April was.. interesting. Nothing bad happened, although I did go to guidance quite a few times. Then May came along. My boy bff came to me one day and told me something. He had done something very bad. The next day, he got called to the office and when I saw him next, he told me he had been suspended for the rest of the year and 30 days of the next schoolyear. Well, that's just great. The one person I could cry on had left me. I was virtually alone. June and July went without problems... and then August came. I had a lovely mental breakdown in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I was on a cruise and I guess I got overwhelmed or something.. I don't even remember why I had it but that just killed my emotions even more. The past few months have been fine, though- nothing's happened yet. But I know it will. My cat and granddad are both currently very ill and I'm honestly afraid something will happen soon.

Honestly, I just wanted to apologize to anyone who I've offended or hurt this year. I've been having a really hard time both socially and mentally and I guess they've made impacts to my mood. If I hurt you, just know that I'm sorry and that I'll try my best to do better in the future.

I just wanna thank the people who've been there for me throughout these past few moments, those who've given me a shoulder to cry on when I've been in need of one and who've given me support and who've made me feel genuine love and comfort. Those people are 4207b, Chase, Fable, Jenna, Tave, Gamer, Max. They've been there for me when I've really needed them and I appreciate that a lot. BUT yeah. That's basically what's gone on this year for me.. that's also why I've been inactive a lot. this aint a quitting post, I just wanted to get some things straight.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The best joke on OldCP in HISTORY • 1st November 2019, 11:15 AM

Xvoid wrote on 1st November 2019, 08:30 AM:
the best joke in oldcp history is you
wrong, it’s me.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in POTM Podium October 2019 • 31st October 2019, 01:37 PM

not making report.
ya girl has a wedding to attend.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ight imma head out • 30th October 2019, 07:21 PM

ily bff im always gonna be here for you
you're never gonna be alone

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Redemption Provisional Results • 20th October 2019, 06:03 PM

Lark wrote on 20th October 2019, 06:01 PM:
MESSAGE FROM DAMEN: IF YOU EVER SHOW BIAS TO THE EVIL, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED.
That was to melian you should fix that.

Fixed it but I simply thought everyone should know that since so many people are biased towards evil people. It's quite sad, honestly.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Redemption Provisional Results • 20th October 2019, 05:56 PM

August wrote on 20th October 2019, 05:54 PM:
Well written report and why did u do ?? after some

Because I'm unsure whether or not it was stay or demote because of how close they were in numbers. Thanks though.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Redemption Provisional Results • 20th October 2019, 05:49 PM

Today was Redemption. Redemption is a gathering that takes place once every 6 months or so. Usually in Winter and Summer. During this gathering, users are given the choice to decide which staff gets to stay and which one doesn't. The Throne Room, jr 101, is split into three sections; The left side being Keep, the middle being undecisive and the right side being demote. Usually an admin will global the name of a staff member and people will move to whichever side they feel like is right. If they like that staff member, they'll tend to move to the left or the ''Keep as Staff'' side. If they don't, they'll move to the right or ''Demote'' section. At the end depending on whoever was demoted, there's usually a vote-in for replacements for their rank. THESE RESULTS ARE ONLY PROVISIONAL. THEY ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL RESULTS. DAMEN WILL POST THE OFFICIAL RESULTS.

FIRST UP: MODERATORS

First up: Orbay
Verdict: Keep

Second up: Julianhak
Verdict: Demote?

Third up: iBlue

Fourth up: Loki

Fifth up: Rouge11X
Verdict: Keep???

Sixth up: Jenna

Seventh up: Lush

Eighth up: Lyss
Verdict: Demote?

Tenth up: Melian

Eleventh up: Orlock

Twelfth up: Shah

Thirteenth up: Sadie
Verdict: Demote

Fourteenth up: Joseph

Fifteenth up: Victoralex09
Verdict: Demote???

Sixteenth up: Ariana

Seventeenth up: Mance

Eighteenth up: Sled

Nineteenth up: Rootss

Twentieth up: Flame
Verdict: Demote??

Twenty-first up: Zpheal

SECOND UP: PENGUIN WATCH CAPTAINS:

Twenty-second up: CoffeeCow

Twenty-third up: 11Sara11

Twenty-fourth up: Hamdied

VOTE INS:

New Head Moderator:
Verdict: Lush

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

The Penguin Watch would henceforth be disbanded on 1/1/2020. Marking the end of a 6 year legacy. Due to the Captains moving on in life, it seems fitting that the Watch be disbanded instead of put into new hands. May they rest in peace

MESSAGE FROM DAMEN TO MELIAN: IF YOU EVER SHOW BIAS TO THE EVIL, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED.

Damen is working on something special for all of us to enjoy. Keep your eyes out for an announcement coming soon.

That's basically all for today. Keep in mind, these are only the provisional results. THEY ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL RESULTS. Goodnight.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Abu's Thoughts 10/20/2019 • 19th October 2019, 02:14 PM

I see that our friendship in 2015 meant nothing ;(

jk

oh.
740 posts
Posted in sksksks anna oop • 18th October 2019, 10:57 AM

no Christina
don't turn into one of them
youre the only good guy left

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Redemption Thoughts • 18th October 2019, 08:31 AM

The only reason why I haven’t been on much is because summer was very difficult for me. Many things went down that I really don’t feel like sharing but I’ve given plenty of inactivity notices. And yeah, I’ve done some things as a mod but not a lot because whenever I go on there’s only like 2 other people online and they’re both always afk so there’s no point sitting there with just myself. But I have done things, just making that clear. I’ve been a mod since March 2019. I’ve done some things while you haven’t been online. Not trying to be rude or anything and I’m sorry if it comes off as rude I’m just really tired rn and not in a good mind.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Have you ever been depressed? • 17th October 2019, 02:42 PM

Last year was really difficult for me.

Many people bullied me, both here and irl. My good friend committed suicide. My best friend was driven from this community. My uncle, other uncle, childhood friend and teacher died. My mental health was drastically declining and there were times where I seriously considered giving up. Towards the end of 2018, my behavior got so bad I was basically violent towards anyone who I didn't feel support or comfort from. I was mentally in the dumps. I went to guidance and counseling on a daily basis. I stopped talking. I stopped participating in class. I stopped eating lunch with the rest of the school and I was barely able to get myself out of bed. They believed me to have aspergers syndrome. A high-functioning form of it because my symptoms are near identical to that of an aspergic child. My breakdowns were the exact same. I was giving off the same signs and I extremely struggled with understanding the difference between jokes, sarcasm and insults. I was violent and aggressive and I cussed many people out and attacked many people when I felt threatened or insulted. I had my first mental breakdown on 10/31, where it got to the point where I was given an ultimatum- Go to the guidance counselor or they'd have me committed.

So I went to the counselor. She got me help. She got me enrolled in a counseling system where a professional psychiatrist would come into the school every Wednesday during the end-of-day free-time, talk to me and ask me what I'd do to fix myself. They gave me stress balls, baseball bats, punching bags, the entire thing. I stopped harming others and myself and started taking my emotions out on non-living things. That seriously helped me. It fixed the break that was created in my family, the thing that damaged the mental wall in my brain. I began to be more social. I started eating more food and I stopped taking scissors to my forearms. I began to laugh, to smile, to joke and to live my life without having that damn shadow over me all the time.

Sure, I still have my meltdowns and yes, I do sometimes get violent but I'm getting better at controlling myself. I wouldn't really say I'm depressed anymore. I mean, yeah, it'll still come for me and it'll corrupt my emotional status but I'm fine. And that's basically the past year in a nutshell.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in the old days • 26th September 2019, 02:35 PM

everything smelled like flowers in the morning
I was actually happy
the school hallways smelled like glue and dusty books (it was at my academy, it was a really old school so the floors and walls were stone)
WE ACTUALLY COULD SLEEP IN SCHOOL WITHOUT GETTING THE DAYLIGHTS SCARED OUT OF US

oh.
740 posts
Posted in we dippin • 21st September 2019, 06:10 PM

Sugar, I know we haven't exactly been on decent terms for the past year but you've always been considered a trustworthy person in my eyes. You were there for me for so long in 2015 and honestly, it kinda hurts to see you go. You've always been nice to me. Well, you were in 2015 but we unfortunately had a bit of conflict and.. yeah. But you're a great person and I'm sad to see you go. Keep being a great person. I hope you have a good life.