oh.
740 posts
Posted in My OldCp Adventures&Thx • 20th February 2016, 07:28 PM

Bae!! I love you so much! I'm blessed to have an amazing friend like you.

Have a good day,
-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in May Quit -Brisk • 20th February 2016, 05:32 PM

Oml.. sister :( I'm sad to see you leave

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Knight Application -ZendayaIII • 19th February 2016, 08:31 PM

Lylance wrote on 19th February 2016 08:28 PM:
Very nice application. Being trusted doesn't mean having staff members on your friend list. Being trusted is being responsible enough so staff members can trust you
Tbh ik Lance. I just thought i'd add that because a lot of staff think I'm a nice user.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Knight Application -ZendayaIII • 19th February 2016, 08:19 PM

Imperial Knight Application

Hey guys!
Welcome to my Knight Application. It will be more improved than the last trust me. Enjoy! :)
Oldcp username: ZendayaIII

Active? 2-4 hours a day, or more.

Time-zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Secure Password: Yes.

Trusted: I had all of the mods in my friends list and I am friends with a load of staff members.
Accomplishments:
- had sword three times
- GOK finalist
- trusted by like 268 people
- House guard
Why do you want this rank? I want this rank because, for eight months I have been interested in this rank. I gave my account last Saturday fighting for the rank I like. I died 3 times for a reason. Well, one was for a chase survival. Its very nice being a knight to protect users and fight to protect the game I love.

Will you abuse your sword? No, of course not! Abusing your sword on users isn't smart at all. In fact, you can get arrested, banned, trialed, even desworded and demoted. Swords are not toys, they are weapons given to protect. Don't think they are toys because they are not, it's your responsibility if you have ranks or swords. You got trusted to earn this honor. Don't even think about abusing it. That isn't smart or funny.

Will you abuse your powers? No. You never abuse this either. Like I said, its your responsibility and your trusted very much to get this. Even joking about abusing these powers isn't right. It's not a smart or funny thing to do, going around abusing your powers, weapons, and ranks. Its a honor and responsibility to have powers and weapons, not something to play about.

Do you swear to keep OldCP safe? I swear until the day I outgrow this game, I will protect every square inch of snow on this island's ground, and of course its users. Under my watch, nothing bad gets through without talking or a fight. That's my book we are talking about, nothing bad gets passed my eye without some questions or a bloody fight.

What do you do if someone is acting suspicious and cant be arrested? Keep an eye on that user, and if they keep acting suspicious within five minutes, start asking questions.

What do you do if someone pulls out a weapon? Evacuate that whole room immediately and go under lockdown while your fighting against the user.

Do you ever take your armor off? Do you ever want to get demoted? NEVER TAKE YOUR ARMOR OFF! Even for a second DO NOT take it off, trust me you will be demoted, Armor is a part of your uniform not some kind of decoration.

Commands:

/warn (username)

/kick (username)

/arrest (username)

/jail

/release (username)

Do you arrest immediately? Only if the user Is bullying another, if not warn the user three times and if they continue the action arrest them. Example: Marissa is once again spamming and will not stop. What do you do? Warn three times and knowing Marissa she will be a rule-breaker and keep spamming, so you arrest her for thirty minutes.

Sword Commands:

shift + f is take out

Move to disarm

double f to attack

spacebar to block

I hope you enjoyed this application! Feel free to give this a +1 or -1. Bye!

Have a great day,

-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Studs of the week! • 19th February 2016, 07:46 PM

Prince Gus wrote on 19th February 2016 07:38 PM:
ZendayaII Lightning said on 19th February 2016 07:35 PM:
Adawg this is just those comments m8. Irl I have more muscles you would even expect a kid my age to have. I can pick up 140 pounds and I'm not even 10 yet.

I can pick up 20. Beat that!!

^.^ maybe I wont tell you I picked up a 29 year old before.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Studs of the week! • 19th February 2016, 07:35 PM

Adawg this is just XD those comments m8. Irl I have more muscles you would even expect a kid my age to have. I can pick up 140 pounds and I'm not even 10 yet. ;)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Training Room • 19th February 2016, 06:56 PM

Prince Gus wrote on 19th February 2016 06:14 PM:
I like it but I think oNLY knights mods and admins should have this command so it doesn't get abused.

You missing something m8. Knights, mods, admins, OR HOUSE GUARDS. They have swords, and need training.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Knight app~Papachis • 19th February 2016, 06:23 PM

I'm very proud of you papachis. I taught you as much as I know. I'm proud to be in the House Guards guarding the same house with you. Your a great friend. :)

Have a great day,

-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in break from oldcp - sammy • 19th February 2016, 06:11 PM

NOO CRIES ¢¾ miss you :(

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Civil War of DSGHQ: Finale • 7th February 2016, 03:53 PM

Oh dear god. Wes why the crap didn't you take a sniper out on the dude?

Love this,

-ZendayaII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in GOK- Overall Conclusion • 7th February 2016, 03:00 PM

I'm glad to be a finalist. :) #Nevergaveup

oh.
740 posts
Posted in GOK Stage 4: Results • 7th February 2016, 02:34 PM

When did they say the joust was? AND YAY :D

oh.
740 posts