oh.
740 posts
Posted in Team Sushi is ready for Wassabi • 26th February 2016, 08:53 PM

MOM... IM IN FIREBALLS >.<

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ADELE IS AMAZING • 26th February 2016, 08:10 PM

This may not be a fact. Its an opinion to some. I only like one Adele song, not Hello.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Snaildom Moderator Application • 26th February 2016, 06:06 PM

ERMEGERD JESSE... THIS IS WOW.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Snaildom Moderator Application ~Zendaya2408 • 26th February 2016, 05:44 PM

Snaildom Moderator Application
Hey guys!
I have thought about making a Snaildom Moderator application. So enjoy!! :)

Snaildom Username: Zendaya2408 (brought her back for those who remember her from June.)

Time-zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Activeness? 4-6 hours a day.

Experience: I have helped countless new users, and have made posts for new users. One day when Terry was the only mod on OldCP, He was at town and I pmed him saying: "Hey Terry, want me to keep an eye on the cove?" So I have experience Moderating.

Are you trusted? Very. I wouldn't have had a sword on OldCP if I wasn't have I?

Why do you want this rank? I want this rank because, I love to help users , and keep them safe from bullies, rule breakers, people who act weird and stuff like that. I love giving new things a try, and this is that thing.

What do you do if there is a bully or rule breaker? Ask them to stop by warning them 3 times, and if they don't, kick the bully, and if the rule breaker repeatedly continues the action, kick them, if they come back and do it again two more times, ban them.

What happens if someone is being inappropriate and wont stop? Ask them nicely the first time, then kick them, and if they continue it ban them.

Will you abuse your powers/rank? NO. This goes for all ranks, you will be demoted if you abuse your powers or rank. They're your responsibility, and a privilege, not toys. You want to act like a child and abuse it, then that's your demotion. You were trusted and mature for this, so be mature.

Thank you for reading my application! Feel free to leave a +1 or -1. Thank you! :)

Have a great day,
-Zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Snaildom is back • 24th February 2016, 07:32 AM

When I went to it, the LEOPRG website popped up.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Lottery 5000 Gold • 23rd February 2016, 05:17 PM

Ticket one please, sister.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Emperor's Guards: New News! • 23rd February 2016, 04:33 PM

O.O HE KILLED MY AUNT. :(

oh.
740 posts
Posted in OldCP v12 Beta Giveaway Round 1 • 21st February 2016, 04:14 PM

I'm going with... 259.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in What happend • 21st February 2016, 08:58 AM

julianhak wrote on 21st February 2016 08:53 AM:
Why no ranks

There will be ranks like, Moderator, but that's pretty much the only rank. It killed me last night :(

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New Home of the Empire: DSGHQ Royal Minecraft! • 21st February 2016, 07:44 AM

Sorry :P My windows 10 hates me downloading stuff, but it let me download lightshot even though I cant go on the website. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD LEOPRG BECAUSE OF THE DANG SMARTSCREEN. It's too well hidden on my computer >.<
Never been interested in minecraft though. I only know how to build things irl. 9 foot block tower tbh.

Good luck!

-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Thanks for the memories -Zendaya • 21st February 2016, 07:39 AM

Abigail wrote on 20th February 2016 09:08 PM:
even though they weren't so great. (It's a song) Anyways, nice post, Zen.

Say a prayer, but let the good times show. In-case God doesn't show. And I want these words to make things right, but its the wrongs that make the words come to life. Who does he think he is? If its the wrongs you want but it puts your fingers back to the keys. ONE NIGHT ONE MORE TIME THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GREAT...

Yeah I know :P XD

oh.
740 posts
Posted in It's been awhile! • 21st February 2016, 07:31 AM

STAR!!! OML I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! <3 IM GLAD YOUR BACK, BAE! All those memories, you, me, XZendayaX, Payton, Reese1, Colegriffen, and Mankind. I thought you were never coming back! ILY SO MUCH!! <3 (I died tbh so I'm ZendayaIII)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in The Trial of Patrick1029 • 20th February 2016, 10:14 PM

I taught him in gok. TBH WHYY I TOLD YOU ALL THIS XD

I forgive you Pat, but remember, "Abusing swords and powers leads to consequences" be a bit more careful :)

*hugs*

Have a great day,

-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Memories~Goldenone • 20th February 2016, 10:11 PM

Gold, ily sm! your so awesome. I know I know a lot of users, like 500 but on newcp I know 9,500 but I only talk to 3. tbh ILY!
*hugs*

Have a great day,

-ZendayaIII

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Thanks for the memories -Zendaya • 20th February 2016, 08:48 PM

Long ago, back in June, was the day I met this game. I joined the 6th of June wondering what this game is like. I met three great friends that night who one I miss dearly. They are: Cornbread, Coffee, and Jesse. A few days later I realized this game, is now my home.

A few weeks later, I became interested in Imperial Knight. I asked Jesse to train me a bit, and so he did. He told me: "Knights must wear armor 24/7." Ever since that day, I never take my armor off. I was also trained by Coffee, back in the days she trained and she was impressed with my trivia.

After two months, the war between OldCP and Disney occurred. Two BH were spotted in forest so loads of people went there. That was a dreadful day as-well. Users died that day, which was August 29th, including myself as-well as the others.

I soon found out the accounts were created, and re created Zendaya2408, with others. And she lasted quite a long time, and made four new friends along the way. They are: Mal31, Katrules, Goldenone, and Saber.

A few months later, in November, a warlord competition was held. The date was November 21st giving our newest and first ever girl warlord, Skippy! After the competition was over, Damen held a joust to celebrate our new warrior. There was a chase survival shortly before the end, and I was picked along with my friend, BakonII. That day was my first time with a sword although I barely knew how to swing.

A few weeks passed and I met these amazing users named: Terry91, Swirlie, sooki, Katt, Chase101, and GerryPretzel. Then, on December 14th, (Damen's birthday) I attended a feast, joust, and Cinema. A while in the joust was a chase survival. I was chosen to fight by, Sir BaileyII. So it was Me, Zendaya2408 vs Bailey. I ran a lot, but I wasn't quick enough. Bailey is an amazing person, and fighter. Then my 2nd account rose.

After a few months, in January, I met the greatest friends ever. They are: Summer, Jade101, Ash1014, Savveh, Cristal, Sugar, and Sammy. They are my great friends and I love them. <3

When we entered February, something amazing happened. Owen45 proposed to me in /jr candy. I was so happy after what happened to my 1st boyfriend, Classic1, may God bless his soul in Heavan.

February 14th, Valentines day, came and the wedding was amazing. Kara, Terry, Lance, and a lot of users were there. I counted 62. Then, Kara played Games with us at the afterparty and office. I got really happy a few days later, because I competed in GOK finals. I died of lag, but I died fighting for my dream rank. Like 54 people were cheering for me.

Cristal told me a few days later, I have been accepted as Sushi's House Guard. I was so proud and Honored and trained every chance I got. I loved spending this time with you all, You all make me happy.

Thanks for the memories, Guys! I love you <3!