frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Some of my most memorable moments of DSGHQ • 10th June 2023, 04:10 PM

This is so sweet. You have been a better friend than anyone in my entire life and you are an amazing person and I'm so glad we met and that I got to meet you <3

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Then vs Now: Compare Yourself • 3rd June 2023, 03:48 AM

AWWWW I love you pookie

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Thank you!! • 3rd June 2023, 02:56 AM

I joined OldCP when I was 9 years old and coming back as a 20-year-old, I still feel the same excitement logging in here as I used to when I was so young. I don't come on here much, but whenever I do, I am met with an intense feeling of nostalgia. Even smells remind me of this place. You may be wondering how smells could remind one of a website, but this Bath and Body Works candle, in particular, reminds me of filming myself playing OldCP when I was 10, as the same candle was sitting on my mom's laptop I was using. Whenever I visit an aquarium and see penguins, I think of OldCP. I used to take pictures of them and label them with random names - usually containing Damen, and send them to TikiLiki. Speaking of her, I met her on OldCP when I was 10, and we met each other in person 8 years later, though we live upwards of 1,500 miles away. We even got matching heart tattoos! We started sending each other mail and packages for our birthdays, which is still a tradition we have to this day, 10 years later. She is the closest friend I have ever had both in person and online and I wouldn't have met her without OldCP. I owe so much of who I am to this community and I'm really lucky to have stumbled upon it that one random day. It's crazy to hear it's shutting down, but it is probably for the best. When I visit, I see the love this community brought, the horribly cringy posts I contributed a lot to, and the old posts I saw of friendships forming.

I was sad when Club Penguin shut down, but I wasn’t that sad because I had OldCP. I didn’t even make any friends I still talk to on there, and any time I mention club penguin to my friends now, I’m really talking about OldCP. Anything penguin-related or online game-related makes me think of DSGHQ, not Club Penguin. This isn't really a sadness but just feels like a real closing of such a big chapter of my life, though I haven't been active in so long. I'm just glad I was able to even be here!

I will always think of Damen as being one of the smartest, kindest, and most charismatic people I know and I hope he is on to even more successful things after DSGHQ (but how cool is that!?!?! providing a place for thousands of people for 10 years?) You have immense talent and though I'm very out of date with everything here, I hope you go far and I know you already have. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 3rd June 2023, 02:15 AM

Thank you for making so much of my childhood <3

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Apology post. -Tornado • 1st January 2021, 11:24 PM

I don't forgive you.

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in in a week, i will be eighteen • 1st January 2021, 11:15 PM

TikiLiki wrote on 1st January 2021, 10:36 PM:
From time to time, I will indulge in the bittersweet experience of coming back on here and reading back on the most accurate, and cringe-worthy, documentation of my childhood. Except this time, I came across Kara's post on her life update. I had been anticipating some sort of update on her for a while, as she played a very pivotal role in my early teenage years- so much so that my irl friends ask me about her to this day. It was absolutely surreal and endearing to know that she is on the path to forming a family. This is the same person who I think of whenever I listen to Coldplay, or whenever I watch Good Mythical Morning. Inspired by her, I also want to give you guys a little update on my life. Right now, I am finalizing my college applications, with the hopes to commence my architecture career this upcoming fall. I have even applied to the same university as Olivia, aka Tornado. In fact, we have plans to finally see each other after eight years, if things have normalized by then. We have seen each other grow, find love, and helped each other through unfortunate circumstances. I will always be in debt to this community for introducing me to so many valuable friendships. Having come across someone's old post congratulating me on me twelfth birthday ignited a lot of nostalgia within me. I realized: wow, in a week, I will be eighteen...still reminiscing on my clubpenguin days. With all that being said, I hope everyone has a safe, and peaceful year. Feel free to reach out to me on discord (masratas#2258)
-Tiki
Tiki, aka TikiLiki, this is so surreal. I never would've thought we'd be posting about possibly meeting each other 8 years after we met. 10 year old me would have never been able to fathom that, if someone told her, she'd think you'd be lying. I love you and this community so much and I think about it quite a lot <3

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in I am sorry Tornado. • 28th March 2020, 12:48 AM

it's ok :) LMAO

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Do we need a goverment? • 12th March 2016, 11:05 PM

I read the title thinking, "Oh gosh.. Lloyd wants to make a government for a children’s game?" But I really like this post, and I didn't join CP until 2011-2012 But I joined OldCP in 2013. Back in 2013, we didn’t have knights, guards, and all that. It was just Mods and Admins. People were more equal, and there was more fun. Just my opinion. But yeah, I totally agree with you. Nice post!

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in Gold Raffle Winners • 12th March 2016, 12:59 PM

Hello!
Last saturday I started a raffle.
The first person I draw gets 1000 gold!
Second person I draw gets 500!
Third person I draw gets 250.

Drum roll please..... And the #1 winner is.... MsGoldieMio!

And #2 is.... henry!

#3 is.... Mystic Kacket!

Thank you all for participating! I will be transferring the gold now, thank you!

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in 1,750 gold raffle • 9th March 2016, 07:57 PM

Elexxory wrote on 9th March 2016 05:46 PM:
Anyone know that shes trying to get rep..
That's funny considering you liked the post, also have you realized that im giving away 1750 gold which costs real money?

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in McKinlee Art ~ 7 • 8th March 2016, 06:26 PM

Art Deco
Lana Del Rey
Club queen on the downtown scene
Prowling around at night
You're not mean, you just want to be seen
Want to be wild
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in but you just can't win
So you hang in the likes
You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gun metal, cold and unsure
Baby, you're so ghetto
You're looking to score
When they all say hello
You try to ignore them
'Cause you want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
You want more (why?)
'Cause you want more
Young thing on the downtown scene
Rolling around at night
Got things, let it hit to be seen
Like you're rapper's delight
A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright
You want in, but you just can't win
So you stay in the lights

You are art deco, mckinlee

By lana del rey

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in International women's day!! • 8th March 2016, 06:22 PM

Im somewhat a feminist but the snapchat filter for womens day says " women rule the world" I think that goes against it lol

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in 1,750 gold raffle • 5th March 2016, 02:15 PM

btw guys, if I dont put your name in immediately dont worry. Your idiomatically able to win the gold as soon as you like the post :)

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Posted in 1,750 gold raffle • 5th March 2016, 01:35 PM

Hey everybody, since I have a lot of gold and not anything Id like to buy it on, I'd like to give it to you guys! I will be giving out 1.5k gold !

A week from now, sat, I will randomly choose three winners. The first user I draw will have this amount awarded: One thousand gold!

Second user I draw will have: 500 gold!

The third user I will draw will have 250. All you need to do is like, and I will edit this post and put you in the entries.Good luck!

PS. If this gets 50 likes, I will be doing another one :)

Entries:

Rey Ren

Goldenone

Gamer

Elexxory

Sundaze

Sparka

Bri

Tom Lee

Swirlie

Msgoldiemio

George