The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Marvel vs Dc • 12th March 2016, 04:59 PM

Marvel of course, because they add more fun to their movies and comics when dc is mostly serious

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Winner of GOH • 12th March 2016, 04:51 PM

don't forget my free hawks speech :)

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in North of OldCP Mission • 12th March 2016, 04:16 AM

Archie wrote on 12th March 2016 03:35 AM:
Wow when did all this happen? I must have been asleep!

tell me about it!

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in The "Beta" Party • 11th March 2016, 05:36 PM

guys, he worked hard to do it, it doesnt matter if its not oldcp, its still amazing, would you rather have a normal town with just a sign saying "beta party" or would you have a colorful town. I liked it, idc if it wasn't beta, it was still a party, hes a good developer

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Sorry! • 11th March 2016, 01:05 PM

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CANT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD, it doesn't have to be a rule, ITS COMMON SENSE! use your brain and not your sword. also we all know you knew it was a rule, we aint stupid also why do you want a trail so badly?

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in 100 Gold Contest (OVER) • 9th March 2016, 10:37 AM

Ayeeee, lets do this B)

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in OldCP Beta Test Party • 7th March 2016, 12:20 PM

It will feel like oldcp was just made :)

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Transfer DSGHQ Gold to OldCP with the Imperial Bank • 7th March 2016, 06:25 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 6th March 2016 05:23 PM:
You can now transfer your DSGHQ forum gold to your OldCP account by using a Bank Account with the Imperial Bank.

Imperial Bank
http://dsghq.com/bank

How

First find this part of the bank account

Now notice where it says '/withdraw XXXXXXX', this is the command you need to use in-game.

e.g.

/withdraw AFKJN138RIN 300

This will convert 300 DSGHQ gold into OldCP gold which is 27 gold and then sends it to my OldCP penguin in-game.

OldCP gold is more valuable than DSGHQ gold. You will receive an 11th of the DSGHQ gold you send on OldCP.

Code Changes
The Bank Transfer code changes each time you sign into your bank account and each time you transfer gold.

can other people send their gold to other accounts too?

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in I Have Heartburn • 6th March 2016, 09:32 AM

My, Oh my, this is the most beautiful poem I've ever read! you must do more!

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in ~Knight App - DopeSir • 6th March 2016, 08:43 AM

Knight Application By DopeSir

Introduction~

First off, I would like to say thank you for making time to read my application, I would promise you that you won't regret this, but that wouldn't be that true as we all have different opinions, so you are allowed to comment any mistake I have done, I will not be offended either so do not worry.
Let us began,
Shall we?

NAME: DopeSir (Dope)

DESIRED RANK: Knight

JOINED: Joined in December 2015, but my forums account was deleted which is why it says i had joined in January.

DSGHQ HISTORY: Well, I dont have as much history as other users, but i can say a lot of people know me around oldcp, I have never had a rank on oldcp but i have had knight on snaildom including a sword, which I knew how to use and in my own opinion I was Good, not great though. I only had a sword once on oldcp for a brief 5 minutes as i was doing a short joust but back then i did not know how to swing my sword, I have now learnt from my mistake, I have no Bans on oldcp nor snaildom, I have been kicked approximately more than 5 times but lower than 15 times. I have been arrested 2 times all for the reason of spamming in my noob days.

SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Well, i am no special person, i can give you that but I have some traits. Such as Bravery, Considerate and sociable. But I must say my best trait is being ambitious, I am not afraid to ask or say anything, i would just say it, its a blessing and a curse

That is all I have to say about myself, But if you would like to know more, don't be scared to ask in the comments, i will surely be happy to answer:) If there are any grammar mistakes or problems with this application please either mail me or comment.

Thank you for reading <3
~DopeSir

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Battle for House Freehawk • 6th March 2016, 07:38 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 5th March 2016 08:34 PM:
House Freehawk
Once a Freehawk, Always a Freehawk

The Largest and Greatest none Royal House

House Freehawk has ever been the largest House of the DSGHQ and lately it's Lord went mad. In order to not allow this House to become broken, a new Lord must be found.

I am offering a Lordship for this House, and in order to find one I will hold a battle on OldCP, and whoever's champion wins will become Lord of the House.

So if you want to become the Lord of House Freehawk, find a warrior in OldCP (or if you are already a Knight or any other kind of sword holding weapon trained user you can free fight for this chance).

When you have found a warrior or are a warrior, post below and you may be selected to take part in the fight. Around four may be chosen.

Date
Friday 11th March

Time
4 PM EST / 9 PM UK / 1 PM PST

The date/time may change if need be.

I have chosen Saber to be my warrior

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Battle for House Freehawk • 6th March 2016, 06:33 AM

id like to tryout, free hawks is my first and only house :)

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Funeral of Adawg I • 4th March 2016, 09:00 AM

meh, ill come, ;p

The Lone Wolf
44 posts
Posted in Royal Joust of OldCP (Not Snaildom) • 29th February 2016, 03:38 PM

NOT THE 16TH CENTURY GRAMMAR!! NOO!!