oreo
341 posts
Posted in DMT Issues DAMEN READ • 11th July 2020, 09:31 AM

Loki wrote on 9th July 2020, 12:01 AM:
Honestly, there is no good reason that DMT should exist in the game. And the fact that users who aren't trustworthy have it is very alarming.

Also, personally, not sure if this DMT thing was solved yet, but there isnt really any good reason for there to be 20 OP ppl on the good side either? Also can somebody explain to me what "trustworthy" means in this game and how you get it? Because it seems like all you have to do is be active and you basically get whatever, which sucks and isnt fair because i dont have the time to spend 30, 15, or even 5 days like most of the oldcp users do each month.

oreo
341 posts
Posted in bomb • 11th July 2020, 09:29 AM

oh no. I swear i hope it doesnt hit me

oreo
341 posts
Posted in DMT Issues DAMEN READ • 10th July 2020, 09:39 PM

EbonJaeger wrote on 10th July 2020, 07:12 PM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 10th July 2020, 06:55 PM:
fr u good ppl are complaining about how its so unfair or its on purpose. How do u think the evil ppl feel? theres like 20 good ppl with op health or just smth OP in general that always beats evil. Have some compassion god damn
Personally I think OP in any form isn't ideal. But baby steps, eh?

well i mean its a good reason to put up with considering it gives evil ppl a reason to use DMT, considering they dont even have any chance on the actual battle because of how OP good ppl r.

oreo
341 posts
Posted in DMT Issues DAMEN READ • 10th July 2020, 06:55 PM

fr u good ppl are complaining about how its so unfair or its on purpose. How do u think the evil ppl feel? theres like 20 good ppl with op health or just smth OP in general that always beats evil. Have some compassion god damn

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Game Night 12th July 3 PM EST • 10th July 2020, 10:51 AM

Nice ill come to watch

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Sons Of The Prophets Logo • 9th July 2020, 09:56 PM

Made by Kace

oreo
341 posts
Posted in man........ • 9th July 2020, 05:03 PM

Lets hope the penguin gods will grant this

oreo
341 posts
Posted in OldCP: Now or Then? • 9th July 2020, 12:56 PM

I liked it back then because my real friends actually played, now my only old friends that play are lush and killer, both which i dont see too much of anymore

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Trial of Turquito - Court Report • 9th July 2020, 09:51 AM

Chelsey wrote on 9th July 2020, 03:08 AM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 8th July 2020, 09:28 AM:
Also he attacked in dorval, not south, so the murder didnt take place in south, so u cant kill him in the south
why not? orlock is king of dorval and we decided together.

=.=

my apologies

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Trial of Turquito - Court Report • 8th July 2020, 09:28 AM

Dice wrote on 7th July 2020, 05:27 PM:
Trial of Turquito - Court Report
Defendant: Turquito
Defendant’s Attorney:
Date of Case: 7/07/2020
Time of Hearing: 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT
Judge: Empress Regent Chelsey
Sentenced for: Killing Head Moderator Jaden with DMT eyes
Court Report
Chelsey: You are accused of killing Jaden with DMT eyes. How do you plea?
Turquito: Well, I did. Let me explain myself. In the criminal code, there’s nothing about DMT killing and it’s not considered invisible killing. If someone were at Dorval Jail, they would’ve seen me in the middle of the crime.
Chelsey: Turquito, what weapon did you use to hit Shah?
Turquito: CLSR, Legion gave it to me on this account.
Chelsey: So would killing someone with a saber not count as murder?
Turquito: Yes, but, where did I pull out the weapon? South or Dorval Jail?
Chelsey: You used your DMT eyes to target him because Shah was in the South. I would say the murder took place in the South.
Turquito: Yes, but I indeed attacked at Dorval.
Chelsey: I’d like to call Flame up as a witness, please.
DracLawyer: When I received news of Shah flopping dead randomly, I knew that it was a murder via DMT.
Chelsey: How so?
DracLawyer: Because no one had attacked him. So I had worked with Dancebear to search for the culprit of who did this. I had assumed they hid in their igloo.
Chelsey: Where did the accused go?
* Turq’s game crashes *
DracLawyer: He killed him in Dorval then went to the South. A murder is a murder.
Chelsey: It was obvious who his target was. In my perspective, this was an obvious case of Class A Murder.
Turquito: Chelsey, I’d like to call a witness.
* Necrosis / Alatar is called up *
Necrosis: I am but a witness.
* Necrosis refuses to say who he is. Later is arrested and executed. *
Terry: I believe what Turq did is still considered murder. There was a proof video. He clearly broke Class A Law.
Chelsey: Agreed. Orlock will you come to the witness chair? Would you agree this is a joint issue between us? A crime committed in both lands. A Southern citizen has died and I won’t take this lightly. Would you agree he committed intentional murder?
Orlock: Agreed.
Chelsey: As per the criminal code, the punishment for Class A Murder is execution at the Mountain.

Ngl thats 1 of the most stupid trials ive ever seen, considering that shah was revived like 20 mins later so it didnt even matter. Also he attacked in dorval, not south, so the murder didnt take place in south, so u cant kill him in the south

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Damen do a favor • 8th July 2020, 09:22 AM

Loki wrote on 7th July 2020, 04:37 PM:
Quote:
julianhak wrote on 7th July 2020, 07:49 AM:
a week really isnt that long especially if you already met your quota, as a mod you already have the privilege of not being able to lose any accounts. dmt related deaths had to wait 7 days due to the current circumstances of there being no reviving unless its a mod being revived after 7 days. but this wouldn't normally happen. either way, wanting it shorter is useful in this case, but in others its op, since now mods could use their mains to fight in wars, or die however they want, then be revived 3 days later. pretty unbalanced if you ask me. if you haven't met your mod quota on your mod account, you could still be online on your alt, and count both accounts times by the end of the month. i don't control the seven day thing but I'm assuming its 7 days for a reason
It wouldn't really be OP because most of these wars seem to end pretty quickly other than the cz ones that appear to be going to last for months. It seems like most of the time mods stay out of wars but tend to get caught in the crossfire. Sometimes mods do fight, but its not like mods are a majority of any side's fighting force. Also, a lot of armed users who die in wars seem to get reranked and rearmed in less than a week. So reviving a mod account is no more op than just reranking someone on another account a few days after they died (heck, sometimes this even happens on the same day that the user died).
Also, you can't moderate from your alt. People aren't getting rank 3 on their alts for the week when their mod account dies. Transferring the time to meet the quota isn't the whole point of wanting a shorter revive time. The point is so that we can continue do our job (moderate) a little sooner than one week later.

Ive never gotten revived or rearmed after i died, just lectured to be more careful, people like sled dont even notice me, and it seems like, they dont care for me, (as a user, nothing more).. just seems like im worthless to the game, just a low ranked scum. It took me 6 years to get a double saber, i only got armed in wars, i keep dying yet sled wont let me have imperial armor, the best rank ive got was hand guard, which didnt even last for 2 weeks because i died. I spent my lifes work on MLDAS but julian wont revive it, ( 500k+ on transforms on that acc) Then people act sad when somebody like me leaves, after the rudeness this game has brought to me, it really doesnt deserve my time. Some mods dont even do their job, theyre just too soft. After void sent me probably the worst possible thing he could have sent, so rude and disgusting, i tell mods, show them about it, and he doesnt even get banned, or kicked, nothing. But if i did that, hell id be ipbanned. This game should actually treat all people fairly no matter what the ranks are, unless its like damen and raindrop i could understand. But people tend to treat others differently based on their rank, which spoils the fun of ranks and tarnishes the purpose of oldcp, : To have fun.

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Damen do a favor • 7th July 2020, 12:37 PM

Lark wrote on 7th July 2020, 10:27 AM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 7th July 2020, 10:05 AM:
Quote:
a week really isnt that long especially if you already met your quota, as a mod you already have the privilege of not being able to lose any accounts. dmt related deaths had to wait 7 days due to the current circumstances of there being no reviving unless its a mod being revived after 7 days. but this wouldn't normally happen. either way, wanting it shorter is useful in this case, but in others its op, since now mods could use their mains to fight in wars, or die however they want, then be revived 3 days later. pretty unbalanced if you ask me. if you haven't met your mod quota on your mod account, you could still be online on your alt, and count both accounts times by the end of the month. i don't control the seven day thing but I'm assuming its 7 days for a reason
How about you just revive ppl when they die regardless? Let ppl actually have fun with oldcp. Hah thats funny, "fun" and "oldcp" dont go good together rn. The saddest part of this all is the fact that u dont revive my main that died like 3 months ago, maybe more just because it was in combat? People like me are leaving this game because of 2 reasons.
1. Your revival system is so ass.
2. Extreamly hard to get weapons.
being revived is a privilege, you know he doesnt have to revive us right? Like without him, we'd all be dead forever.
He doesnt revive us anyway? lol?

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Damen do a favor • 7th July 2020, 10:07 AM

Sorry, didnt mean to quote twice, but julian thats just the bitter truth

oreo
341 posts
Posted in Damen do a favor • 7th July 2020, 10:05 AM

How about you just revive ppl when they die regardless? Let ppl actually have fun with oldcp. Hah thats funny, "fun" and "oldcp" dont go good together rn. The saddest part of this all is the fact that u dont revive my main that died like 3 months ago, maybe more just because it was in combat? People like me are leaving this game because of 2 reasons.

1. Your revival system is so ass.

2. Extreamly hard to get weapons.

oreo
341 posts
Posted in [P2] || The Truth • 17th June 2020, 01:27 PM

Dude, I think for one, you were too hard on yourself. Lying online isn’t that big of a deal, it’s only a big deal if it’s affecting somebody emotionally physically or mentally. Which didn’t really happen. Even if it did happen, know that it was based off of club penguin. And also know that you weren’t really lying, you were protecting your identity so people didn’t know your face, or other things. I myself have lied about things that are horrible on cp, oldcp actually, but I never came clean to the community because I know I was a kid and I didn’t understand what I was getting myself into. It’s okay to lie, just learn from your mistakes of lying and don’t do it again. Just don’t be too hard on yourself

:)