16 posts
Posted in its the toxicity for me • 14th August 2020, 05:53 PM

I can't imagine all that you have to deal with. I think the best piece of advice I can give is to hang in there. Even if those around you doubt or taunt you, it's in your power to prove them wrong and show them what you're capable of. If you ever need someone to converse your feelings with, you can add me on discord and I'll be more than happy to talk to you. My discord is isabella#6800.

16 posts
Posted in ptsd • 17th July 2020, 06:37 PM

AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHH!

16 posts
Posted in ptsd • 17th July 2020, 06:15 PM

AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHH!

16 posts
Posted in compliment chain • 14th July 2020, 10:08 PM

WHAAAAT this is so cute! sugar has the cutest voice and she is really outgoing

16 posts
Posted in Cherish • 10th July 2020, 11:05 PM

Hi! It is uncommon for me to make posts on here but I wanted to make an appreciation post to everyone who I extremely cherish. A handful of people on here have made up a portion of my life and nothing’s better than someone telling you how thankful they are of you. So here I am. It’s understandable for me to start off first with the 3 people that have stuck with me for years. Rhea, lush, and Sophie have all had a huge impact on my life. They bring me up when I’m at my low and I hold so much love and gratitude towards them. They’re the definition of a best friend. They hold all the amazing qualities a great friend has. I don’t think it’s possible for me to ever explain how much I love them. I’ve lost friends, I’ve gained friends, and I’ve maintained friendships. In friendships there comes troubles. I’ve been friends with so many people but now I don’t talk with a lot of those people. Although we may not talk now, I’ll forever be grateful for them. There’s a list of people that I’m not close with but they’ll forever remain some of the people who I hold so much respect for: Rachel, flame, iblue, sugar, jack, kat, hash, skippy, pablo, and rice. They are all great people and all of them have their own qualities that I admire. I guess the lesson is to hold on to your dear friends. Don’t ever change to match others. Converse with old friends and make new friends. Always be open minded. Always be respectful. I’d love to chat with my friends, both present and past, that I’m not close with. I made a new discord about a week ago so I lost many that were on my list. I’d be so so happy for those to add me or to reply with their discord so I can add them. I’m more than happy to make new friends as well. My new discord is isa?#4844

Thank you for reading. Cherish the friends you have because you’ll miss them someday.

16 posts
Posted in Racist IMPERIAL agent • 25th June 2020, 10:17 PM

How immature of that agent and those who think regarding someone to an ape isn't a problem and not racist. I don't see how people could dislike your post because honestly this community needed people who aren't afraid to bring these situations to light. Hope they educate themselves and learn from their rude acts.

16 posts
Posted in My mind • 11th February 2020, 12:28 AM

I always thought of you as a great friend. Thank you for this, it really meant a lot. Miss you.

16 posts
Posted in Going VEGAN for 7 days • 9th February 2019, 03:45 PM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 9th February 2019, 03:34 PM:
Ivory wrote on 9th February 2019, 03:12 PM:
Cristal412 wrote on 9th February 2019, 03:00 PM:
Let's make dinner plans and eat some nooch-its
Yessss good idea. Let’s make meal plans in the group chat!!! #thumbsup #vegan #legend #bae
This has gone too far
sadly....

16 posts
Posted in Going VEGAN for 7 days • 9th February 2019, 03:12 PM

Cristal412 wrote on 9th February 2019, 03:00 PM:
Let's make dinner plans and eat some nooch-its
Yessss good idea. Let’s make meal plans in the group chat!!! #thumbsup #vegan #legend #bae

16 posts
Posted in NOT going VEGAN for 7 days • 9th February 2019, 03:11 PM

man.. im having second thoughts already!!

16 posts
Posted in Going VEGAN for 7 days • 9th February 2019, 02:55 PM

hey guys, it’s me isa or ivory as people know better but my nick name is isa. so Cristal and lush have convinced me to go vegan and it took a lot of consideration... but I shall do this. I’m sorta scared because I’ve never gone a day without dairy and meat and it’s national pizza day!! so that’s a bummer

what I ate today...
1) 2 coconut cookies
2) a waffle with banana and syrup
3) chocolate milk.

let me know what to eat today

UPDATE: I’m sorry but... I ate Mac n cheese I couldn’t resist it because Mac n cheese is my favorite food

16 posts
Posted in How was your first day at school? • 7th January 2019, 04:11 PM

I didn't have school today but I start tomorrow sadly :( hope you're having a good day too

16 posts
Posted in my 2018- isa • 30th December 2018, 09:01 PM

Kee wrote on 30th December 2018, 08:43 PM:
YES ISABELLA!
awww good times :(

16 posts
Posted in my 2018- isa • 30th December 2018, 04:15 PM

Agua wrote on 30th December 2018, 03:40 PM:
Hey. We barely talk anymore, and I wish we still did, but just know that you are always in my heart and I always think of you. Have a great new years and if you ever wanna talk again just PM me on here or discord.
-Seth

I’ll send you a message when I get home!!!

16 posts
Posted in my 2018- isa • 30th December 2018, 02:28 PM

hii, i'm isa or most people know me as ivory. 2018 was a great year for me! new friendships blossomed, one's that i wouldn't trade, and i got closer with a lot of people. i'm very very grateful for all who made my 2018 more enjoyable. this year, i found out who my real good friends are, and that brings me to this post.

LUSH - i can't thank you enough for the amount of times you've made me smile and helped me. you're everything i wanted in a friend and i'm glad i found you. you're my closest friend on here and i'm very thankful that i have someone like you to call my best friend. love you bff

CRISTAL- you've helped me with advice more times than i can count. we go back to the older days and our bond is really strong. thank you for always helping me with advice and i'll forever aid you as well. thank you for understanding me and i'm sure our friendship will carry on.

RACHEL- you're honestly the funniest person i know. you make me laugh with anything you say and i'm very thankful for that. i'm very very close with you and i trust you so much. thank you for always being there for me.

SUGAR - bff you're so funny and always bring up good discussions. you're the light of a chat because your personality is really bubbly. thank you for being there for me and even through bumpy roads, i'll still be there for you. ily sugarr

MNM21 - you're the funniest person alongside rachel with your msp and funny random dms. you're also the light because you're so positive and make everything fun. thank you for upholding that personality because everyone needs a friend like you.

SWIRLIE - even though you bully me sometimes, you're a really funny person. your humor is different but good. you're also really pretty too! thank you for always making me laugh, even with your lame rebecca jokes. i'm sure our friendship will continue to carry on!

CINDy - cindy we've been bffs since like.... a year ago and you maintain a mature yet goofy personality. you make me laugh a lot in dm and we should play surviv together one day. thank you for always making me laugh and being a great friend. im sure we will become closer and cheers to another year of friendship :)

RICE- i dont think you'll see this but you are one of my closest friends ever on this game. i want to thank you for always making me laugh and making me in a better mood!

PERLA - i'm very close to you too! we don't talk very often as before but we can always change that! you're a very intelligent and aspiring girl and you'll go far! thank you for always being there for me and ilyyy!

SYDNEY- girl you're super bright and just a very funny person overall. we're not very close but you've been a great friend and i hope you always be yourself. ily!

CRYO - you're very funny as well!! thank you for always replying to my snaps because it makes me laugh. that bird box movie scared me but it was good. thank you for being a good friend!!!!!! :)

honorable mentions: pablo, flame, lyss, pic, rila, summer.
im back on phone because I Felt bad that I couldn’t write a paragraph but I’m going out:( I’m very grateful to everyone in my honorable mentions and you mean a lot to me! Love y’all bffs

thank you for making this year a great year!

i may not be the best person, but i;m trying to become a better person. thank you for always being there for me.