what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Fiction February 2023 Winner • 5th March 2023, 04:34 PM

i lost my winning streak :( but congrats zen!

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Fiction February 2023 • 12th February 2023, 07:58 PM

When my daughter was really young, she loved to play outside. She would always go outside right after school with her friends. I always thought that the neighborhood was safe until the day my daughter disappeared. Her friends explained to me that she was dared to go touch this tree in the weird neighbor’s yard. In fact, I knew this neighbor, and she was a nice woman. The problem was her husband. Her husband often yelled at kids to get off his lawn and things along those lines. Anyways, her friends told me that they looked down at this slug for one second. When they looked up, they did not see her anymore. I panicked and ran to the police station. They told me that because I had no lead that they could not do anything. So, I decided to take things into my own hands.

I returned home and told my husband what happened and that I would not be back until I found my daughter. I decided to start with asking the weird neighbors if they saw anything. I might add that the wife had short-term memory loss. She told me that she could not remember, but she did remember an address. The reason this address was important is because it was given to her by a man in a black suit. So, we set off to the place. Along the way, we ran into a gang. This gang seemed angry and violent at first, but it turned out they were just misunderstood. This kind of reminded me of how sharks are simple creatures that just want to be left alone, but movies have turned them into a violent creature that will kill anyone at first sight. After the gang, we found ourselves in a dark alley way. We could not see each other, but all of a sudden I saw a light behind my neighbor. The light came from a flashlight of a crack head. I told my neighbor, “Don’t move.” But, she quickly forgot and moved. Luckily she knocked over the crackhead, and we ran. Finally, we found the address.

This might sound weird, but it was a dentist’s office. The sign read “Phillip Sherman’s Dentist Office.” We walked in and found my daughter was not there. The dentist, however, came over to us and told us the story. I will spare the details, but she was pretty much taken here by her babysitter who turned out to be working for the government. The dentist kept my daughter there for safe keeping until her father arrived. I was shocked. So, we went back to our neighborhood. When I returned home, I woke up in chills. It was all a dream. In the end, I went to go tell my family all about it.

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Its that time again • 21st September 2022, 09:24 PM

its my friend's birthday. honestly im so jealous of her for having this awesome date as her birthday.

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 25 • 19th September 2022, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Pythas: No... but that's not a bad idea... I shall throw both of them out of a window and see which one flies!
I love this idea considering pic def wont. woo!

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in If you could choose one spell from harry potter • 1st September 2022, 08:50 PM

avad- jkjk i would probably choose accio. like being able to just wave your wand and have that object coming, thatd be awesome. also you could use accio for big objects or smth and play a prank on your friend. you could say like accio physics textbook then step out of the way so the book slams into your friend.

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in I'm back?? • 20th August 2022, 11:05 PM

Dice wrote on 20th August 2022, 08:53 PM:
Welcome back!! If you wanna talk to more people easily, I could slide you an invite OldCP discord server. Just let me know!
There's also another game Damen made called Penguin3d which is what it sounds like, a 3d version of Oldcp. It's a bit more popular than oldcp currently.

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in EVERYONE IS AWFUL: A POST OF FACTS • 20th August 2022, 06:18 PM

maybe everyones awful to you because YOU are awful. ever think about that?

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 23 • 13th August 2022, 10:40 AM

oooo renjey… ;)

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Somehow I Die • 9th August 2022, 11:46 AM

You'll be revived soon, and you probably are now. And, horses thankfully cannot die so Harry is safe!

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Edge of Night: Episode 22 • 3rd August 2022, 06:36 PM

i agree with pic. anything is better than loki and amir...

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in Reasons i should be in the movie • 1st August 2022, 04:56 PM

OMG CAN I PLEASE GET UR AUTOGRAPH!! <3 <3

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in I Give Up On Naming This Save Me • 12th July 2022, 01:11 AM

ok i feel like my younger self would be even more obsessed with miraculous ladybug. dont get me wrong im obsessed now, but if you gave that show to my 10 year old self, god, id be in love. its so good but i feel like since im a bit older now i realize little things that are cringy or annoying in the show. for example, each episode is the exact same things pretty much just with a different villain each time. like i might not've noticed that as a kid, but i notice it now. anyways, i think my younger self would be obsessed with miraculous

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in DEBATE: Best Kind of Chocolate • 8th July 2022, 12:20 AM

Loki wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:19 AM:
Quote:
tashaistired wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:14 AM:
I would have to say my favorite is definitely dark chocolate. it is great in all forms but I would def say the best is semi-sweet chocolate chips. they're just so amazing and such a great little snack if you just want to get a handful of something sweet. another thing is if you put them in a cookie, the cookie doesn't become overpowered by sweetness. if you put milk chocolate in a cookie, it's susceptible to becoming too sweet. the reason dark chocolate is superior is because milk chocolate is only good from like hershey's, otherwise it's kinda hard to find good milk chocolate. and lets be honest, white chocolate is terrible. the only time it's good if its in a cookies and cream hershey's bar.
dark chocolate is the best chocolate to eat in large amount because it won't hurt your stomach too quickly and its not too overpowering. it's also the best thing to cover things in. like chocolate covered coffee beans are best covered in dark chocolate. and milk chocolate is great too don't get me wrong, but dark chocolate just goes well with things in my opinion. some people don't like the bitter taste, but i love it.
I'm judging you for thinking Hersheys chocolate is a good example of good milk chocolate.

then whats an example of good milk chocolate?

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in DEBATE: Best Kind of Chocolate • 8th July 2022, 12:14 AM

I would have to say my favorite is definitely dark chocolate. it is great in all forms but I would def say the best is semi-sweet chocolate chips. they're just so amazing and such a great little snack if you just want to get a handful of something sweet. another thing is if you put them in a cookie, the cookie doesn't become overpowered by sweetness. if you put milk chocolate in a cookie, it's susceptible to becoming too sweet. the reason dark chocolate is superior is because milk chocolate is only good from like hershey's, otherwise it's kinda hard to find good milk chocolate. and lets be honest, white chocolate is terrible. the only time it's good if its in a cookies and cream hershey's bar.

dark chocolate is the best chocolate to eat in large amount because it won't hurt your stomach too quickly and its not too overpowering. it's also the best thing to cover things in. like chocolate covered coffee beans are best covered in dark chocolate. and milk chocolate is great too don't get me wrong, but dark chocolate just goes well with things in my opinion. some people don't like the bitter taste, but i love it.

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Posted in July 6th - DSGHQ Staff Approval Poll • 6th July 2022, 10:58 PM

where do i get my "i voted" sticker?