blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Why GOM is a terrible idea. • 1st April 2020, 10:34 PM

1. It is an event in which a LEADER of a few teams is competing for the rank of Moderator. There are plenty of good moderators - and most of them can be chosen by a formal application rather than a silly set of games to chose who's going to become a moderator.

2. You are choosing a fit moderator over some party games that have next to nothing to do with being a moderator. You could say, we pick the suitable mods at the end - but, then why have games in the first place? Just make a vacancy for it and have people who are suitable apply intelligently to prove that they are indeed a good pick for the role of Moderator.

3. Not everyone has time to set aside to get online to play club penguin for several hours to moderate, in fact, the entirety of the moderator rank as a whole is just a waste of time. Why in the hell does a club penguin game need at least a fourth of it's players be moderators?

Not only that; let's look at the moderator list alone.
Raindrop - RARELY plays the game. They have done nothing. Why are they ranked at all?
Majorhalo - He, too, rarely plays the game, and has done next to nothing, except the few things he has done have been pretty overlookable. I'm not saying he's a bad person, I'm just saying he shouldn't be such a high rank.
Sled - They're arguably okay. Granted; they, too, have a lot on their hands, and a lot to put up with. Not only that, but much like Damen himself, they have a strong bias.
Damen - Owner of the game. But even then, the things he does as owner. BANNING SOMEONE on their FORUMS ACCOUNT for KILLING AN IN-GAME EMPEROR is flat out ignorance. There are many things he's doing wrong, but there's no use in telling him, because he won't listen anyways, lest you pay him $30 for a few in-game assets. You can buy 2 fully made Steam games for $30 and probably keep them longer than you will what you're getting from him.
Lloyd720 - Should not be a moderator. He does a good job on the forums, but when it comes to the game, he's a wise. He's not contributing anything to "moderate" the game. He was only given the rank by Damen once again by pure bias.
Rouge11 - I have never seen this person even slightly moderate. Why are they still a moderator? They're a good person, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to the game, they aren't contributing in the slightest as a moderator.
Julianhak - Rarely online. Barely contributes anything as a MODERATOR. He's a great person and does his job as a Lord of Death well, but he shouldn't be a moderator if he's not going to moderate.
iBlue - Good activity, but I've rarely seen them do their job as a Moderator. They rule an island...so why are they a Moderator??? They could do just as good without the role of Moderator.
Loki - Good activity, and does their job as a moderator. You may not like them as much but they do their job well.
Jenna - I've barely seen them do their job or moderate. Shouldn't be a moderator.
HamilHelp - Rarely online, they did their job to begin with but I don't think they deserve the role; at least, not until they come back to the game more frequently.
Chelsey - I haven't seen this person online ever. They shouldn't be a moderator. Only given a rank due to the bias of Damen.
Orlock - Not only is he rarely ever online, he rules an island, and he is literally invincible, once again due to Damen's bias.
Joseph - Good activity, does their job well.
randy - They're a good person, but they shouldn't be a moderator, as they really only come online to do revival jousts before leaving.
Wilfred - Why is he a moderator? He's a good person, a good knight, but he shouldn't be a moderator.
Zpheal - Good activity, and does their job okay, but why are they a moderator? They rule an island, that's the only reason they're ranked.
CPBiter - Good activity and does their job well.
LloydX - Wait, why does the same person HAVE 2 MODERATOR ACCOUNTS?

In all honesty, all of these people are good people, but when it comes to business, it makes no sense as to why most of them have Rank 3. You shouldn't even need this many moderators. Knights, yes.

4. The Moderator rank as a whole is a bad idea. Why do you ban people for swearing when IT'S CENSORED IN THE GAME ANYWAYS? Acro-swearing is arguable, but even then, you could just as easily have a knight kick them, and report it to maybe a FEW moderators to take care of the problem. Also, maybe, you could have a system that, I don't know, DETECTS THE ACRO SWEAR, AND KICKS THEM AUTOMATICALLY, AND BANS THEM AFTER MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS? Not only is it more efficient, it works better all around.

Just a thought.

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Why I left the DSGHQ • 12th August 2019, 11:02 PM

People seem to have been confused on why I decided to quit

While the revival of Majorhalo did play a small role, it wasn't my main problem.

I "slandered Orbay's name" by photoshopping some images of his discord

The original idea was to have Frogs go rogue and get demoted (He's done the same thing to me in the past with 0 repercussions)

So when he reports it to Orbay, Orbay decides to have me demoted from War Knight, and when I tried to talk about it, he said I slandered his name.

I said I was done trying and that I was quitting and his reaction was "Good"

There's no reason for me to try to go somewhere I'm not wanted, because there are plenty of people who hate me with a burning passion, and there's nothing I can do about it.

That's why I quit.

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Quitting • 12th August 2019, 01:52 AM

Damen wrote on 11th August 2019, 06:36 PM:
Wait out your ban, what's so hard about that? You have to pay your debt of ban

The ban was not the problem

It was what happened within the game, specifically today, that made me decide I was done

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Quitting • 11th August 2019, 03:32 PM

I've made a few posts like this in the past
but at this point I'm honestly done

I'm sick of the constant hassle of this game and the things within it

I'm hated by the majority of the community anyways

No one really cares why I'm quitting

I don't put the fault on anyone else. I'm quitting because I'm done. And I ruined things for myself.

Goodbye OldCP

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in moodboard • 11th August 2019, 11:52 AM

w e e b

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in If I where in power • 11th August 2019, 11:49 AM

b a g u e t t e

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in What Happened Between Us • 11th August 2019, 11:47 AM

Look I understand that this is being taken seriously but

This is a Club Penguin game

Not christianmingle.com

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Frogs. • 11th August 2019, 11:42 AM

chris321175 wrote on 10th August 2019, 08:47 PM:
Quote:
Chapsworth wrote on 10th August 2019, 07:35 PM:
This is what happens when you give inexperienced randoms Knight.
Are you talking to me or Frog's?
Because if you're talking to me.
You don't know ANYTHING.

I'm talking about the majority of the Knight system as a whole.

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in If I where in power • 11th August 2019, 11:41 AM

weend2014 wrote on 10th August 2019, 08:28 PM:
Quote:
Chapsworth wrote on 10th August 2019, 08:17 PM:
Quote:
weend2014 wrote on 10th August 2019, 08:13 PM:
Quote:
Chapsworth wrote on 10th August 2019, 07:31 PM:
You never seem to stop bullying users huh. Plead after plead nothing seems to change. Sad how the community fails to notice this pattern. #IAN4IPBAN
Calling you out for constantly committing treason is now bullying? Sad!
#ALATAR4JUSTICE #MAKEOLDCPGREATAGAIN
No, but bullying people like Loki with a huge crowd is bullying
I definitely need to be arrested and what not I'm not saying you're not wrong mate I've committed plenty of treason
Like jesus once said, forgiveness is next to godliness.
#makeoldcpgreatagain #lockhimup

then where's frogs/my forgiveness

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in To Orlock and Kayden. • 11th August 2019, 11:40 AM

Sriram before ipban: loool shutup youre momma gay

Sriram after ipban: I am a philosopher, age 22, and I like long beaches on the walk.

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Game Of Mods Summer 2019 • 10th August 2019, 08:22 PM

summer holiday ended 2 weeks ago

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in OldCP Fashion Contest • 10th August 2019, 08:19 PM

why the hell would anyone want the james charles badge

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in If I where in power • 10th August 2019, 08:17 PM

weend2014 wrote on 10th August 2019, 08:13 PM:
Quote:
Chapsworth wrote on 10th August 2019, 07:31 PM:
You never seem to stop bullying users huh. Plead after plead nothing seems to change. Sad how the community fails to notice this pattern. #IAN4IPBAN
Calling you out for constantly committing treason is now bullying? Sad!
#ALATAR4JUSTICE #MAKEOLDCPGREATAGAIN

No, but bullying people like Loki with a huge crowd is bullying

I definitely need to be arrested and what not I'm not saying you're not wrong mate I've committed plenty of treason

blapck
Banned
37 posts
Posted in Frogs. • 10th August 2019, 07:35 PM

This is what happens when you give inexperienced randoms Knight.