ManceRayder's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
2 posts
Posted in Reviving OldCP • 29th June 2019, 04:07 PM

Alatar wrote on 29th June 2019, 12:18 AM:
Lately I've found a lot of new users coming back to the game.
I met someone named "freddy..." They had a bunch of numbers after their name, apparently they were really powerful back in the day and had a tie against the Mountain.
He's gotten a bit rusty, as you can see from the images of such a battle -
There were quite a few people, actually. I tried training them with wooden swords. I think they loved it, and I really hope they stay, as they're all mainly new users. I have a list -
Loeco
Zpheal/Muchacho/Temaki
victoralex09
Chopper
Kenshin/Freddy...
OldTeddy
I'm not here to brag, I'm simply saying that, as a community, I think we should be very welcoming to new users. If we ever want the game to be as alive as it once was. So if you see one of them, just talk to them. I had quite a few troubles myself, most of them spoke another language, but Zpheal proved pretty helpful, speaking both english and brazillian. I'm sure, however, that if everyone begins to acknowledge these new users, we can revive OldCp to it's old state.
Regards,
~ Alatar

Alatar, thank you very much for your attitude yesterday. I go to the game for its simplicity and for the cordiality of some.

I have difficulties with the english language because i am not interested in it. However, I know how to be supportive, regardless of language barriers.

I thank you for being my friend and for your kindness yesterday.

To be humble is a beautiful virtue.

Rookie
2 posts
Posted in share a random fact about yourself • 26th June 2019, 09:02 AM

I'm becoming an expert at dying in the game. In the last few weeks I have died about four times, disarmed, poor and in many ways. : D