62 posts
Posted in PLEASE READ • 27th February 2020, 12:35 AM

Aight. Guys i do agree what you all said. When i joined this gamd it became friendly to men. Then i realized it is so active and yoy have to play by the rules. I feel sorry.

62 posts
Posted in PLEASE READ • 27th February 2020, 12:35 AM

Aight. Guys i do agree what you all said. When i joined this gamd it became friendly to men. Then i realized it is so active and yoy have to play by the rules. I feel sorry.

62 posts
Posted in PLEASE READ • 26th February 2020, 03:39 PM

Understood @Harry

62 posts
Posted in PLEASE READ • 26th February 2020, 03:27 PM

Miro wrote on 26th February 2020, 03:26 PM:
I can list a few reasons you were banned, being extremely toxic, scamming people (Major), cheating gold, tried to lie to admins and Drake that you were armed, broke rules multiple times, should I go on?

I said i apologize for all Lmao

62 posts
Posted in PLEASE READ • 26th February 2020, 03:09 PM

Ok i know what you all are thinking. The "evil".

And listen i have a clear story why should you remove me from the BOS list.

Lets start... Toxicness.

Around OldCP. I have seen players such as dracs who eagerly says fortnite1 is BOS. Now why tho?

( All of the reasons i am telling are honest and true )

HE IS FRICKING Evil.
He is rude and Racist.
He begs for ranks and weapons.

Alright.. i do agree the reasoning above but not the first one. Why?

BECAUSE IM NOT A DRAC.

How?

WHO THE HELL is Pythor????

Ok now you all been thinking. Im dumb and awfull.
I'm sorry if i ever hurted a person in OldCP. Please Sled forgive me.

I Still won't forget what I've done to MajorHalo.

Major.. I admit that i scammed you in fortnite. Therefore i want to apologize. FOR REAL this time and it will never happen again.

I'm sorry for my disbehaving in OldCP and to be honest ive been done bad things in the past at OldCP and i apologize for all of the mistakes.

I hope you understand.
From the best,
Fortnite1

62 posts
Posted in Abusive admins?!?!?!?!?!?!??! • 25th February 2020, 12:13 AM

Loki wrote on 25th February 2020, 12:10 AM:
1. Sled doesn't have database, only Damen does now. So she didn't touch anyone's health.
2. Due to the new health system, your health automatically drops a bit every time you die.
3. The health on TwilightXXII is because that account has very poor health. The armor raised it to that but I bet if you hit him with a saber on that account, it would lose like 100 health. My account's health was set at 1 at one point (which is one hit if you're not wearing the armor) and thats about the number it showed.
4. Yes, sometimes the game does glitch and it will show a person in spawn despite them being out of spawn and moving around. I've seen this happen before when someone attacks me. They'll look to be be in spawn or all the way across the room when in reality they aren't. The DRAKE was probably on a wall and Frogs probably rejoined and saw it in spawn trying to shoot him. Thats typically when that glitch will occur.
Honesty, you all need to get off of Sled's back. Back in the day when an evil person would so much as kill ONE person, they would be disarmed and jailed indefinitely. In 2016 or 2017, they literally kept ALL of the dracs in jail for a whole summer. Every single account of theirs was arrested if they were caught in public. Armed accounts had to be hidden or they would be disarmed or placed on a KOS list that people would actually strictly follow and enforce and we couldn't get our weapons back by asking an admin for them, we had to wait for cz to come on and ask that they arm us, which didn't happen very often, not nearly as often as it happens these days.
Sleds been doing a good job as admin. Shes very kind and very fair. Technically she could have just disarmed most of you a long time ago whenever any of you murdered any innocent person outside of war time, but no, you all get to keep your weapons and seldom do you face any consequences for your actions. If we dont appreciate her, shes going to end up leaving and the next admin could be very strict, and you wouldn't like that either. Theres a very fine line to tread there. If you're too strict the dracs wont like it, if you're not strict enough the rest of the userbase wont like it because then people are pretty much just allowed to murder everyone as freely as they wish.

You fricken serious Sled is doing a bad job at Admin. She ignores the entire community not saying she is mean or bad. Saying she got the golden ticket once brit resigned to nothing. This game is toxic and nonsense to anybody in here. Despite that Damen made this game as a class project.

62 posts
Posted in Abusive admins?!?!?!?!?!?!??! • 25th February 2020, 12:10 AM

Look. Im trying to bring my point as default. The entire game hasn't even explained to all of the users around. You might be asking yourself Who the hell is Pythas ( Pythor ).?What the hell is maiar? What is Dorval?. Damen should've done a clear introduction to new players like explaining about the islands and not just bring it as a class project. Either way this game makes players toxic

62 posts
Posted in Abusive admins?!?!?!?!?!?!??! • 24th February 2020, 11:59 PM

Exactly. this game is badass since Brit resigned Admin. Well i'm telling you its already dead and in 1 year flash is going to say goodbye to google. Damen should be smarter than this. But he is still a young boy with wrong decisions

62 posts
Posted in Revive Fortnite1 • 22nd February 2020, 03:18 PM

All for the gram i guess.....

MajorHalo: Sthu MaTE

Sg: Ok, gusss we doing just fine. Say nay yey started kissing at night. Ok just a waste of ny time outta my head of my mind.

Loki: I dunno the sugar and lets throw this fricken party with some. Draconians, Dra co nians.

Brit: look at fortnite1 there just crying for the momma.

Damen: Oh Malibu, Oh Malibu. If you ain't got a foreign sled will one shot you...

Frogs: Bobby?

Sled: Yeah snapping all the gram going crazy. Now Damen want to date me goin 80ty

62 posts
Posted in ATTENTION! REVIVE fortnite1 • 26th January 2020, 04:16 AM

Damen

I
Please
Never
Ever
never
ever
never
going
to
break
da
roles
again
plz
revive
fortnite1

62 posts
Posted in most depressing skin EVER fortnite • 6th January 2020, 11:38 PM

Halo Drum ( Major drun )

62 posts
Posted in Fangsworn Lore • 6th January 2020, 10:44 PM

SecurityGuy wrote on 6th January 2020, 10:02 PM:
Here is some lore about the Fangsworn:
Origin: The vampires first come from Dorval with the first name of Fangsworn being named "Vampire" which were created by Victor Sunderland. Later they became known as

Fangsworn and lead by the Fangsworn Lord whose name was exactly that "FangswornLord".
Dorval War: The Fangsworn would then help in the Dorval wars that were soon to follow they lost the first Dorval war and Dorval was now the souths and Bakon became King of Dorval. Then after FangswornLord died Orlock became the new Lord of Fangsworn who would lead the Fangsworn to reclaim their land and give the vampire race hope again. Orlock lead an army of Fangsworn with the help of his Fangsworn lieutenant named "Lysander" and they successfully reclaimed Dorval for the vampires.
The next war: During Dagor Dagorath the last time the Fangsworn army was last seen they were fighting and then they all were wiped out but that wasn't yet the end of their race and Lysander was also executed during this battle.
Alatar takes Fangsworn: Alatar then took control as the last of the Fangsworn lords and he caused the Fangsworn/vampire race to die out completely after many vampires were made and abused. He also lost it due to giving them up to turn good. This was the end of the Fangsworn race.
Fangsworn Lords: FangswornLord, Orlock, and Alatar.

My acc is back fortnite1

62 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Promotions • 6th January 2020, 04:06 PM

Is it me?

62 posts
Posted in What the? • 5th January 2020, 04:22 AM

I BOUGHT FROM CREATE RESTORE MY CLSR ON Serlae and Revive IT

62 posts
Posted in Damen's Short Break • 5th January 2020, 04:10 AM

Damen wrote on 4th January 2020, 10:34 AM:
Hello everyone,
I'm having a short break from Sunday 5th Jan to Sunday 12th Jan. I'll still be around, but I am delegating the leadership of the Empire to Abushekaus. He will be Emperor Regent during that time with Brit as his Helper.

Day man

Can i be a Royale Jester plz?