Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Leaving • 26th February 2023, 09:22 PM

basedbag wrote on 26th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
P3D's game design sucks and the people suck. People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land. People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game. I can't play this game anymore. It's almost disgusting to see how seriously people take a penguin game.

so like you were able to contradict yourself in just this small piece of quote buddy.

"People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land" + "People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game"

thats so funny bro.

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in South War • 21st February 2023, 07:13 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 21st February 2023, 05:52 PM:
Quote:
Luminite wrote on 21st February 2023, 12:44 PM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 21st February 2023, 07:13 AM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 21st February 2023, 06:52 AM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:48 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:46 PM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:36 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 20th February 2023, 07:19 PM:
I'm really confused by why you're doing this.
Teigan doesn't have Empress yet. It's still mine.
I've always tried to keep things fair and simple. I haven't been rude to anyone and I haven't let anyone feel left out. I have interacted with new players, I've befriended them, I've even struggled with overcoming language barriers to ensure they have atleast one friend. You haven't given us a chance to prove anything, instead I would assume either you or your friends tried murdering us before our wedding was even over.
I have had plans I've been making for the community. Events and games that I haven't had a chance to announce because I've been ill for the past week. I was planning on hosting a competition, a get-together, something fun. I find it unfair that instead of hearing us out, you're automatically assuming we don't have anything serious in mind. I think it's unfair you aren't giving us a chance to prove ourselves.
You ignored my DM when I asked why you're trying to war us. Strictly speaking, I don't have anyone to defend us, I don't have proper weapons, I hardly understand how the battle mechanics work. I don't even have a military because I don't have enough gold for it. It hasn't even been a full month since I've been the lone leader of South. And even in my personal life, I don't have time. I have personal things going on that take up every ounce of free time I have. It's why I haven't been active lately.
I don't think the war is going to be fair. Whereas you guys have access to OP weapons, strength, health, nukes, etc. we have literally nothing. I don't even have the time to show up to the war because my week is so full of things I have no time for it. You said you were going to give me time out of respect and that it'd be rude to war so soon after what had happened. But I don't understand why you'd choose to war simply because I married Teigan.
Like, I see the concern. I get that. I just don't see why you couldn't come to me about it.
Zen you're a great person but despite you being really chill I gotta tell you one thing; nobody cares about the situation, you were holding land and they decided to war you.
Wars aren't anything personal. BELMONT would of warred you. HYDRA would of warred you. Any other existing military that wanted aggressive expansion would've warred you. These militaries just want free land and the experience of blowing people up.
It's like getting annoyed at the person you're playing chess with for fighting you. Even though the game's about fighting.
I know it sucks to get warred after just obtaining a land, I've been there, even though your land was 15x more valuable than mine (Vinyamar), but at the end of the day wars are done so people can just add another gem to their shiny rock collection
And also by the way, this post was just made to meme (troll). And the rate of that being true is 100 percent, it's 1000 percent. They're just trying to meme, haha funny Based Warring South Moment, it's not a personal thing
I agree that wars arent personal. But in this case it is so fricking obvious that it is, turq has been biased against zen for a while.
son what the hell are you talking about
turq's bias against zen
This is the first time the two are at war with each other??
true but you haven't seen how they talk to each other in games
wow the way they talk in-game sure has to do everything with the war
Nono, its just obvious that the two clash and turq dislikes zen.

buddy ur making no sense but ok

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in South War • 21st February 2023, 12:44 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 21st February 2023, 07:13 AM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 21st February 2023, 06:52 AM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:48 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:46 PM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:36 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 20th February 2023, 07:19 PM:
I'm really confused by why you're doing this.
Teigan doesn't have Empress yet. It's still mine.
I've always tried to keep things fair and simple. I haven't been rude to anyone and I haven't let anyone feel left out. I have interacted with new players, I've befriended them, I've even struggled with overcoming language barriers to ensure they have atleast one friend. You haven't given us a chance to prove anything, instead I would assume either you or your friends tried murdering us before our wedding was even over.
I have had plans I've been making for the community. Events and games that I haven't had a chance to announce because I've been ill for the past week. I was planning on hosting a competition, a get-together, something fun. I find it unfair that instead of hearing us out, you're automatically assuming we don't have anything serious in mind. I think it's unfair you aren't giving us a chance to prove ourselves.
You ignored my DM when I asked why you're trying to war us. Strictly speaking, I don't have anyone to defend us, I don't have proper weapons, I hardly understand how the battle mechanics work. I don't even have a military because I don't have enough gold for it. It hasn't even been a full month since I've been the lone leader of South. And even in my personal life, I don't have time. I have personal things going on that take up every ounce of free time I have. It's why I haven't been active lately.
I don't think the war is going to be fair. Whereas you guys have access to OP weapons, strength, health, nukes, etc. we have literally nothing. I don't even have the time to show up to the war because my week is so full of things I have no time for it. You said you were going to give me time out of respect and that it'd be rude to war so soon after what had happened. But I don't understand why you'd choose to war simply because I married Teigan.
Like, I see the concern. I get that. I just don't see why you couldn't come to me about it.
Zen you're a great person but despite you being really chill I gotta tell you one thing; nobody cares about the situation, you were holding land and they decided to war you.
Wars aren't anything personal. BELMONT would of warred you. HYDRA would of warred you. Any other existing military that wanted aggressive expansion would've warred you. These militaries just want free land and the experience of blowing people up.
It's like getting annoyed at the person you're playing chess with for fighting you. Even though the game's about fighting.
I know it sucks to get warred after just obtaining a land, I've been there, even though your land was 15x more valuable than mine (Vinyamar), but at the end of the day wars are done so people can just add another gem to their shiny rock collection
And also by the way, this post was just made to meme (troll). And the rate of that being true is 100 percent, it's 1000 percent. They're just trying to meme, haha funny Based Warring South Moment, it's not a personal thing
I agree that wars arent personal. But in this case it is so fricking obvious that it is, turq has been biased against zen for a while.
son what the hell are you talking about
turq's bias against zen
This is the first time the two are at war with each other??
true but you haven't seen how they talk to each other in games

wow the way they talk in-game sure has to do everything with the war

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in P3D Speedrun Championship Winter 2023 • 7th February 2023, 03:35 PM

Wheeler wrote on 7th February 2023, 02:16 PM:
We should have skirmish solo speedrun too. See who's the strongest warrior

op accounts:

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Make getting strength a bit easier. • 27th January 2023, 02:32 PM

It isn't a banger suggestion just something i thought would make skirmish a little easier.

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Make getting strength a bit easier. • 27th January 2023, 02:31 PM

(This suggestion is for Skirmish and other monster beating Wrath Games)

For newcomers i like the idea of atleast being possible to reach 2.5/5k strength all alone since it sounds fair, it is possible but it is extremely hard and boring so no one does it.

Basically right now to get strength you still need to be op. Why? Because, as an example, when you reach the Spider wave, you just get annihilated by the spiders damage and you will die soon or later, the Lives system does not help with this because, if you die you get up with max health but still, you are gonna get killed fast enough that you wont even be able to compensate for that life lost by killing other spiders.

What i suggest to change this is: Adding a health pack system to when you kill a monster. The health packs wouldnt work like med kits, they would work by when killing a monster, you get a small to medium percentage of hp and force back (based on your max health and max force).

So when you kill a monster, you get a percentage of hp and force back. This would reduce the amount of effort you need to complete the waves and make it overall easier and hopefully more fun.

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in roblox 2 • 14th January 2023, 08:19 PM

if i gotta choose 2 is best but mine is better

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Reasons why i should be master • 14th January 2023, 08:13 PM

MintWolf wrote on 14th January 2023, 04:11 PM:
I'm autistic and transgender (Diversity win!)

god...

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in ban appeal meincraft • 29th May 2022, 11:47 PM

hell no

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in mental health • 22nd September 2021, 07:45 AM

fortnite

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in greetings. • 14th September 2021, 05:42 AM

adios

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Apply to be in Episode 7 • 3rd September 2021, 04:52 PM

I think i would be good on the movie as a support character or something like that.

hero

son of warth

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in ROBLOX CZ 2 NAZGUL APPEARS • 17th August 2021, 01:54 PM

bro..

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Posted in Providence Isle Update • 8th August 2021, 09:28 AM

trash reason