radio's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in We need more things to do on Forums • 18th June 2020, 10:25 AM

idrc tbh, its hard enough to level up (im oreo btw) also is oldcp loading for yall, its super annoying how it takes like 5 whole minutes for it to connect

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in I'm A Catfish • 17th June 2020, 08:57 PM

Frodo907 wrote on 17th June 2020, 05:41 PM:
Quote:
radio wrote on 17th June 2020, 05:26 PM:
I dont think ur a "catfish" because ur only a catfish if u lie about everything to somebody u end up meeting irl. (dw ive lied about my name too)
I actually held a DSGHQ meet-up last year where I lied to them in person

So? Just think of it as a good thing, not a negative. I have done things that i am REALLLLLLLY not proud of, but instead of saying "im a failure" "god damnit im so stupid, i messed up again" I think to myself "Yes i did that, and guess what? i learned from it. Now im a better, stronger person" Literally almost every single person does something they arent proud of, myself included, but not every single one of those people move on from it, and not every single one of those people know that they did it. SO even if you think you are a catfish, dont let it make you think that youre any less of a person. Think of it like this. *if i didnt notice what i did was wrong and move on from it, i might have done it later on in life, when the consequences are worse* Forgive and forget, Alexander. Oh yeah I also found a really good quote that matches this:

"Its OK if you fall and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire."

- Colette Werden

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in I'm A Catfish • 17th June 2020, 05:26 PM

I dont think ur a "catfish" because ur only a catfish if u lie about everything to somebody u end up meeting irl. (dw ive lied about my name too)

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in unfair • 17th June 2020, 12:33 PM

lexrocks1 wrote on 17th June 2020, 11:58 AM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 17th June 2020, 11:34 AM:
Quote:
lexrocks1 wrote on 16th June 2020, 09:15 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 16th June 2020, 06:31 PM:
ok oko kok so Orbay gets killed by Glarthir the murderer and all of a sudden he loses everything he paid for like lord of the sea, his BOTS, the ability to make it rain and it gets given to lex.
ok damen listen i love you but this is wrong. you can't allow this to happen. orbay paid for that stuff and if it was me i'd be mad if my stuff that I paid for went to someone else.
turin got revived and orbay didn't from being killed by glarthir as well, seems a bit unfair.
justice4orbay
give him his stuff back or give him his money back
trial glarthir the murderer
Why is everyone trying to get this removed from me.
Maybe because you didnt pay for it??
Oh wait maybe its the fact that its not yours??
OR its the fact that you dont deserve it??
Wait i got it maybe its the fact that you call people idiot all the time.
I do deserve it
oofies

Rookie
5 posts
Posted in The NWO is dead • 17th June 2020, 12:16 PM

good post, old sport.