5 posts
Posted in OldCPv16 & Redemption • 19th April 2021, 06:11 PM

lol rip

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Posted in My Introduction. • 14th March 2021, 02:44 PM

Loki wrote on 14th March 2021, 11:18 AM:
Welcome to the forums Lydia. It’s nice to get to know you a little bit.
80s music you say? Tell me some of the bands you like, we could probably get along great.
I can already tell by your name and avatar that you must also be a fan of Duran Duran. I pretty much love Duran Duran, The Police, U2, Depeche Mode, ect. It's a long list. I also do feel like we would get along really well.

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Posted in My Introduction. • 14th March 2021, 01:25 PM

Damen wrote on 14th March 2021, 04:32 AM:
Cool, well I'm glad you play iOldCP
and welcome to forums
Also, Im guessing CPA's are dead now...
Thank you haha, and yeah. After a few things happened within the community the place that was keeping CP Armies alive and thriving had to close down. A lot of armies died, but a few remain at the moment.

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Posted in My Introduction. • 14th March 2021, 03:02 AM

Good evening, or whatever time you're reading this. I have decided to finally come out of randomly lurking and probably being some random and actually introduce myself.

How did I find this community? Well, I am from another community that involves Club Penguin and that is Club Penguin Armies. Yeah, strange. Why is a CPA player in this community after we scared them off in 2018? Well, CPA unfortunately became really boring, after a year of climbing through ranks and finding different armies, it was more pain then pleasure. After you hit army leader, it all changes.

I spoke with a friend one day in a group chat about how CPA was getting boring, and they recommended to come play OldCP. I took that offer and decided to make an account. I eventually decided to make a forums account and browse around the community and see how others enjoy it. I eventually became somewhat inactive on things and slacked off on making a proper introduction.

If you play iOldCP you're probably like, "woah I saw some girl named Lydia there." Yeah, I am that Lydia. Some probably have even seen the username itakebigmac on OldCP. Yeah, I own both of those accounts. I am also a Detective Corporal and moderator on iOldCP.

I have a random obsession over 80s music if anyone was curious. Other than that, I hope to make new friends in this community and hopefully be active here. Thank you!

(soz for the grammar mistakes btw, kinda sleepy as i wrote this)

Lol'd
Rookie
5 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 - Zen • 14th November 2020, 12:16 PM

Adorable, what happened to this Zenny? I want to meet her.