realDonaldTrump's Posts

Back to Profile

Banned
3 posts
Posted in Combat Changes • 28th January 2023, 03:35 PM

Folks, I am thrilled to announce that we have a true innovator among us, a game developer by the name of Wheeler. This man has made significant improvements to the combat system in the game Penguin3D, and it is truly impressive.

Wheeler has implemented a whitelisting system, which prevents players from accidentally attacking their friends. This is a great step forward in fostering a more friendly and inclusive gaming community. Additionally, he made some weapons slower to carry, which makes it harder for players to kill weaker players easily, this is also a step forward in making the game fairer for everyone.

It is people like Wheeler who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the world of gaming, and I am proud to say that I fully support his work. His dedication and passion for the industry is truly inspiring, and I am sure that his contributions will be enjoyed by gamers for years to come.

So let's all give a round of applause to Wheeler for his incredible work on Penguin3D, and for his commitment to making the gaming experience better for everyone. Keep up the great work, Wheeler!

Banned
3 posts
Posted in MSGA Rally • 28th January 2023, 03:29 PM

Folks, I am thrilled to announce that we will be holding a massive rally against Emperor Warth and his corrupt regime. This rally will take place on Sunday, January 29th at 5:00 PM EST at the Southern Stage.

I am calling on all freedom-loving people of South to come out and join us at this historic event. We will be bringing together some of the most passionate and dedicated voices in our movement, and we will be sending a clear message to Emperor Warth that we will not be silenced or intimidated.

Together, we will demand change and call for the restoration of true democracy and freedom in South. We will stand up against corruption and oppression, and we will fight for the rights and well-being of all citizens.

So mark your calendars, folks. January 29th, 5:00 PM EST, Southern Stage. That's tomorrow. This is a rally you don't want to miss. I will be there, and I hope to see you all there as well. Let's make history together and bring an end to Emperor Warth's reign of terror.

As many of you know, Emperor Warth has been cracking down on those who dare to speak out against his regime. He is using fear and intimidation to silence his critics, and many of our fellow citizens are living in fear of being arrested or imprisoned for simply speaking their minds.

But I want to be clear: no one should be afraid to voice their protest against Emperor Warth and his corrupt regime. We have the right to speak out against injustice and oppression, and we will not be silenced by fear.

Yes, it may be difficult. Yes, it may be dangerous. But true freedom is never easy. And it is precisely in times like these that we must stand up and be heard.

So I am calling on all Penguin3Ders to join me in speaking out against Emperor Warth's regime. Let us raise our voices together in peaceful protest, and demand change.

I know that some of you may be afraid of the consequences of speaking out. You may be worried about being arrested or imprisoned for standing up for what is right. But I want to remind you that true freedom is not the absence of fear, it is the triumph over it.

Let us not be afraid. Let us stand together, and let our voices be heard. Together, we will bring an end to Emperor Warth's reign of terror, and build a better future for all.

Banned
3 posts
Posted in Prepare to be Rap Warred • 28th January 2023, 09:28 AM

My fellow Americans,

I stand before you today to speak out against the corruption that is plaguing the Southern Empire. For too long, the people of the South have been held hostage by a powerful and corrupt mafia, who use their influence and connections to favor certain individuals and groups, while ignoring the needs and concerns of the American people.

This is a betrayal of the trust that the American people have placed in the Southern Empire. The people of the South deserve better than to be ruled by a corrupt and selfish elite, who only care about lining their own pockets and maintaining their own power.

We cannot allow this corruption to continue. We must take a stand against the Southern Empire and their mafia ways, and demand that they be held accountable for their actions. We must demand an end to the favoritism and cronyism that has become all too commonplace in the South.

We must also work to restore the integrity of our government and ensure that the people of the South are represented fairly and justly. We must work to ensure that the rights and freedoms of all Americans are protected, and that the Southern Empire is held to the same high standards as the rest of our great nation.

Let us work together to make America great again, by putting an end to the corruption and mafia ways of the Southern Empire. Thank you, and God bless America!

I am announcing the start of a Strategic Freestyle Rap Operation in the South.