Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Confusion • 28th January 2016, 01:43 PM

I think if you make a game you get to decided how you want it , Not being rude but if you dont like it then leave and dont start drama :p

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in LEE IS BAK • 28th January 2016, 11:11 AM

Hey welcome back ! My name is Malorie , If you have any questions be sure to ask me ;)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in McKNews ~ 4 • 27th January 2016, 07:01 PM

Love the report McKinlee ! +1

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in I'm back ^__^ • 27th January 2016, 07:00 PM

Hi dawn ! I'm Malorie it's a pleasure to meet you sadly I don't think we have met but a bunch of stuff has happened to much to list ! Welcome back ;)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Royal Wedding • 27th January 2016, 06:55 PM

Mikey Smiles wrote on 27th January 2016 06:44 PM:
malorie said on 27th January 2016 05:08 PM:
Wedding of Malorie and Adawg !
The wedding will be held at thrones and it is going to be an open ceremony so anyone can come !
Time and Date
February 2st at exactly 4Pm Est which is 3Pm central time
Priest
Mico
Grooms men
Adawg has requested all of these men join him at his side !
Ollo, Gamer, Archie, HarryRHawk
Of course his best man!
DAMEN!!
Brides Maids
I hope everyone on this list can make it but of course if you cant thats fine !
Kara , OoBubblesoO , Deenie , Sparka3
Flower girl
The great Swirlie of course

- Prince Adawg and Malorie

Congrats you two! You'll be a nice princess malorie! See ya on the 2st!

oh my gosh I'm fixing that right now but thank you :p

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Royal Wedding • 27th January 2016, 05:08 PM

Location :The wedding will be held at thrones and it is going to be an open ceremony so anyone can come !
Time and Date : February 2nd at exactly 5Pm Est which is 4Pm central time
Priest : Mico
Grooms men : Ollo, Gamer, Archie, HarryRHawk, Terry91, Sriram
Of course his best man! : DAMEN!!
Maid of Honor : Loullipop!
Brides Maids : Kara , OoBubblesoO , Deenie , Sparka3
Flower girl : Swirlie
Attire : Suit or Dress

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in WWE Art by Perla - Paige • 25th January 2016, 01:30 PM

Wow your such a good artist ! +1

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Emperor Guard Application • 25th January 2016, 12:47 PM

Great application! LETS ME GUARDS TOGETHER .. If I get it.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Emperor Guard app • 25th January 2016, 12:08 PM

Please take this application very seriously as I am very serious for this job .

Name: Malorie
Username: malorie
Age: 17 , I find myself to be at the right age to take on this responsibility of this very serious job
Current Job: I havent had a rank in a very long time but I think I am very ready for one
Experience: I have been a moderator on two the sites Damen has made such as Oldcp and Drejk . I was a master on forums a while back and I am currently a member on forums and I find that I am rather trusted through out the community
Activity: I am very very active in this community and I find myself some what obsessed ? I am always on either it be online or on the forums on mobile when I'm out an about . I do have a life outside of this community . I have a daughter who deserves my attention so on Sundays I take the day off from this site and spend all day with her as its family day <3
Responsible enough?: As I just mentioned I have a daughter and having a child makes someone mature to a state that they can handle dramatic situations and be very mature in much needed situations like If something horrible were to happen I would handle try to handle it as mature and smoothly as I could depending on the circumstances .
Other : I do have some issues with myself , I am dyslexic so my vocabulary is rather unadvanced I depend a lot on auto correct so me messing up on spelling can make me look rather stupid . I'm a bit of a crazy person sometimes , I enjoy making others laugh and I really don't like being boring so I try to be as fun as possible ! Please take me serious when I say , I don't enjoy offensive jokes and I will get VERY offended .

Please be mature with your responses as I really wish to have this rank

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Mods demoted [AFK] (not fair) • 23rd January 2016, 02:25 PM

First things first Sadie was an awesome mod but they had been warned several times of being AFK will get you demoted SECOND I don't mean to start something but Every time I have seen Mikey he had been AFK he comes on sits on the roof of the coffee shop then doesn't say anything for 10 minutes until he finally goes " . " to keep himself from disconnecting . I have tested that he was truly AFK by trying to ask a question for 3 minutes straight and got no response . I witnessed multiple people trying to ask questions to him as he was the only moderator on so they literally had no one to talk to so I had to step up an answer some questions . So I find them being demoted fair .

edit : and so if mods have better things to do then they need to resign if they are to busy to do their job .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Hi Guys! • 22nd January 2016, 04:27 PM

Hey there , My name is malorie you can find me on oldcp with the same username . Great to have you back and thats awesome that you name means cinnamon !

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in hello from the other side • 22nd January 2016, 04:25 PM

That is cool! Id love to travel one day and go to alaska ! Texas is very fun that is where I am from !

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Uh... • 21st January 2016, 05:45 PM

It didn't start happening to me until you pointed it out UHH

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in I need help • 21st January 2016, 04:43 PM

You are currently a rookie so you wont be able to make moods of your own

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Nice to be back • 21st January 2016, 04:31 PM

I do hope some of the features come back from the newer forums . Maybe do a half and half of each forum like both forums molded into 1