Master
1,051 posts
Posted in My Moderator Application • 6th January 2015, 01:07 PM

First off id like to put out there how nervous I am to make this thread seeing how not many people have liked me in my past im just waiting for the negative comments to roll it.
~ My phone is attached to my hip no matter where I am so that automatically gives me a chance to be online at all times no matter how late it is I still find myself crawling online to get a few peeks , Oddly obsessive .
~ Im Kind , That sounds like what everyone would say isnt it? Ive had my down times in the past so I know what people go through since ive been there so I take my time in talking to people , I Love the feeling of making someones day better .
~ Im Patient , Patients is key to being a Moderator I have all the time in the world so why would I not take time and listen to someones problem ? Im a great listener at that I could sit for hours listening to someone then finally when I get my chance I remember everything they have said and I give my best answer possible.
~ Ive been on Oldcp since close to the beginning And ive been a Moderator Online oldcp And ive clearly learned the rules as for me to be honest Ive may have messed up on a few rules but i've learned not everyone is perfect and some people loose their marbles at times.

Im attached to oldcp At the hip literally and im here to serve , The reason im Hoping to become a Moderator On forum is because I love writing and I love making people smile on a day to day basis , Im Going to be greatly Active you will get sick of seeing me ( hopefully not ) Im Hoping to become Moderator on Forums because well like ive repeated plenty of times , Im inlove with oldcp no matter what the drama .

Being a Moderator doesnt give you the freedom to boss people around and point your finger in their face and say "Ill ban you" for a stupid reason! Being a moderator is a much needed position so by picking someone who will take advantage of their position is stupidity and their arent many who are true to their word and will immediately ban whoever they hate . I will Never ban unless ive given them 3 warnings and if they still havent straighten out their ways then a ban will be given but thats only if they are still being horrid .

Thank you for taking your time and reading All of this , It might not be much and it might not be the best but my word is true and Id be very in forceful if I become a Moderator

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in 100 rep • 6th January 2015, 10:55 AM

congratulations ! hope you get to 1000

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in HI • 6th January 2015, 10:52 AM

hello Becky :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Sad Story • 5th January 2015, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Damn. lol just damn.
No cussing is allowed on any part of oldcp.
Please clean up your language .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Name change? • 4th January 2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
You can change it your self by clicking on your profile then change nickname.

talking about on oldcp

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Name change? • 4th January 2015, 11:38 AM

I heard admins can do a Name change? im not wanting to be needy or anything but Damen could you possibly Change my user on oldcp from hashtagf00d to either hashtagfood or Smoke , if not then its cool ~ just wondering..

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Update please • 4th January 2015, 10:20 AM

Ive been gone for a while and id like to know whats happening so uh yeah help?

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in So yeah my boyfriend died • 3rd January 2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about that, At least you're family isn't dead.
he was my family , he was the only one i loved.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in So yeah my boyfriend died • 3rd January 2015, 09:22 PM

So i say this every time ive come back online so hey , ive come back ha and it probably wont last long as i dont keep my promises . Im depressed and lost , as many would say ive come searching for sympathy as i am a attention seeker ive lost my way and im heading into darkness . Wow thats deep isnt it ? I was in a car accident last month i lost my best friend , my boyfriend we were on our way to see my nephew at the hospital what a coincident we were on our way to the hospital when my boyfriend died . I watched it happen and im forever imagining his body hit the window as he wasnt wearing a seat belt . My heart is shattered and my brain is fried .

im searching for someone to say its alright but im always not seeking for help.

this is depressing isnt it , I guess ive lost my way.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Hashtagfood account • 17th September 2014, 03:51 PM

Hey uh so Apparently oldcp.biz restarted or something because i tried to make Hashtagfood again then atleast tried logging in on her but apparently its made soooo can someone delete that account or am i stuck as bxttle.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Uh Hello :p • 17th September 2014, 03:24 PM

Hello ,
My name is hashtagfood :p Crazy right? Well uh Ive been bouncing around from cpps to another and noticed I always seem to find my way back to oldcp.biz c: Many people here have forgotten about me , thank god. But others still remember the stories , Please be gentle on me , Ive come back on an account named bxttle since apparently hashtagfood is taken :I which im requesting someone do something about that, but I just wanted to say hello and Ill be on every now and then just to keep updated on the drama unfolding.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Adawg/Poor Sportsmanship • 2nd May 2014, 06:00 PM

Because he said your team sucks cx or whatever I'm just here to defend people

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Adawg/Poor Sportsmanship • 2nd May 2014, 05:54 PM

Then post the source . I mean just because u put he said that doesn't give anyone the right to start hating him ! You need to post pictures instead of saying " Blah blah said Blah blah ."

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Adawg/Poor Sportsmanship • 2nd May 2014, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You need proof such as a picture before you start pointing fingers
his proof is terry.
So someone's else's word doesn't mean much you need a picture of proof

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Adawg/Poor Sportsmanship • 2nd May 2014, 05:46 PM

You need proof such as a picture before you start pointing fingers