Master
1,051 posts
Posted in What I've noticed • 29th April 2014, 09:53 AM

Ive noticed that many people come and leave on this little forum .
My dear friends I once knew have changed and moved along
And the people I once fought with have turned into the nicest people.
Oldcp have new faces aswell as old ! It's exciting to meet new faces and to chat with old
Hear what I've missed and what is coming along
I'm excited to be back but also I hate myself for giving in

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Party for hashy • 28th April 2014, 10:55 PM

I haven't been on and I'll probably not go on tonight but I'll try my best :3 are all the old accounts still able to long in or do I need to make a new one

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Welcome back! I know you do not know me well, so, let me introduce myself, I am iKaitlyn, many people call me Kit Kat or sometimes Kaitlyn, oh and Minty calls me Kat. I have five siblings and I love learning by reading books and by learning more about others too. Well it is very nice to meet you, I see you are very closest with Sadie, so I know you must be awesome and oh so nice just like Sadie. Well it is glad to have you on the Forums and on OldCP, I would very much like to get to Know you, Hashy, you seem like a beautiful person on the inside and the outside. Omg! Everyone loves you, sadly, I do not remember you well, but I have fortunately seen you around the Island. I hope you have fun when you ' bounce around' on the forums and OldCP. I hope you and me can become better friends than anyone I have ever known. =)

~iKaitlyn~

Kat , I have not gotten on oldcp in very long time before it was shut down and back when I was a moderator for a day , you could say many hated me so many cloned my name .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome back Malorie. Sadie is obsessing with you, as you can see. Please text me if you gotta chance to catch up.
Our love never died now that Tennis is true love ya see XD Hashtag is amazing and she never back stabbed me so I must adore this gorl she is AMAZING.

Sadie your the best anyone could ever have to admit you and little much when it comes to crazy but I'm crazy myself at times :3 I would never stab you in the back .

Tennis I'm keeping my number out of public eye

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Welcome back Malorie. Sadie is obsessing with you, as you can see. Please text me if you gotta chance to catch up.

I have a new number .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:12 PM

Seems your a very hard worker Zeternal and oldcp is lucky to have someone share the info to newcomers or returning people :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:10 PM

I will not be staying I may bounce around on here a few more times but this is in the past I may even get on the new game . For a couple of minutes and see if anyone happens to remember me , And sophiabeth I've missed you gurl I hope everything that has happened has been great to you

Sadie my love cx you are crazy but your the best friend anyone could ever manage to have :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in ~ hashtagfood • 28th April 2014, 10:02 PM

Well hello there , it seems everyone has moved right along with their lives , I happen to be looking through my old history and found this site

I would like to just say .
Hello ! And there is a clear reason I haven't been talking to anyone in a while I just recently started talking to my friend Sadie again after changing kik accounts multiple times for a reason I wouldn't like to pop up , but hello oldcp how are you now ?

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Not doing well (Warning graphic) • 18th December 2013, 08:09 PM

I'm sorry for all of my sadness and i cant seem to focus on anything good in my life , im exchausted with everything going on , in and out of the hospital im tired...... im broken and im so sore with myself. But on the good news i got the clot off and im back at home resting in my bed my computer is coming in soon so im using my phone right now .
Goodnight everyone and happy almost xmas c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Goodbye • 16th December 2013, 02:54 PM

This needs to be in introductions and Leaving Please some mod move it for me c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Goodbye • 16th December 2013, 02:53 PM

Obviously I haven't been on in a while and ive been far to busy with something that has come up , it seems my cancer has developed into something more , I have gotten a blood clot in my right arm I will have to be going into surgery to get that clot removed im sad to say ive done some research on myself and found out that I have a illness aka Brain tumor growing in my imagnery way which means I feel like my brain is shutting down and giving up but its not its just me .
I will be very inactive for a very long time and will come on an hour maybe twice a month or year , Im sorry if im upsetting people with my posts but obviously everyone has to let go of this sooner or later and im letting go .

Adios Oldcp community c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Proof someone is being me • 14th December 2013, 01:13 PM

Here is the proof Sadie sent me in a message

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Not me • 14th December 2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Are you sure that wasnt you?
Yes im very sure I haven't been on the computer in weeks

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Not me • 14th December 2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Do you mean on the website Rsnail.biz?Because if it's that i have seen that fake no wonder he was acting mean unlike you,your kind :).
Thanks internal and yes it on rsnail.biz I just logged on and im hashtagf00d

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Not me • 14th December 2013, 01:02 PM

So Sadie sent me a picture of a penguin named hashtagfood , I haven't been on the new site nor have I been on a computer.. so Someone is pretending to be me so.... someone please remove that penguin .