Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Signature: Popular stuff... • 30th November 2013, 02:16 AM

Quote:
So I've noticed a lot of people are posting their profile page in their signature....I have no idea why, people will just click your name and see your profile, by posting it, it defeats the whole purpose of people using their mouse to click and wait 5 seconds. Comment down what you think! No offense to who does this!

You stole my profile picture cx it's cool..

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Bullied • 29th November 2013, 07:03 PM

I was just stating myself can I not speak for myself , Bullying is being mean to another like say this is my example ;

Joe : I hate Larry so much he so ugly ! I wish he would just die already

that's bullying , Being rude is when someone is saying like

Larry ; joe doesn't know anything

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in [Click on this] A quiz! • 29th November 2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
1. Is yolo real?

No, it's literally a false statement. You live everyday, you only die once.

2. Am I a boy or a girl. Easiest one ever!

A boy, I guess?

3. Who created the world?

It was there 5 billion years ago, when God said "Let there be light."

4. Who discovered America. (Look it up.)

Christopher Columbus

5. Am I in America or the UK?

Your in the UK, maybe?

actually the world was created longer ago like 60 billion years ago , The world has evolved into humans since then our ancestors are non as Apes/monkeys

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Bullied • 29th November 2013, 06:57 PM

How was I bullying cx

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in This war must come to a end • 29th November 2013, 05:07 PM

You all need to stay out of something , because your just making it worse .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in This war must come to a end • 29th November 2013, 05:03 PM

Jaycee , You are not involved so stay out of this , your just putting yourself in the middle and it's not worth it so just stop , And frozo , I am ignoring tornado I don't need someone to tell me what to do .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in This war must come to a end • 29th November 2013, 04:17 PM

You haven't even had any crap , my life is the toilet .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in This war must come to a end • 29th November 2013, 03:46 PM

My post was ACCIDENTLY deleted so here it is again :
Guys , I told tornado to leave me alone and stop commenting on my posts , I'm trying to stop this I really am And I just want this " War " over I've tried to say sorry but when I posted a picture of bullying it was her friends and they called it teasing but I didn't know so I thought it was bullying , She said she didn't wanna be friends and I said ok then leave me alone then and she came back and started harassing me , I suggested a block button but Damen will not reply , I'm truly annoyed and this is getting out of hand .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 03:36 PM

This post was not meant for drama , I never said anyone's name , but someone had to come on and post when I told them to leave me alone , I'm at least trying to stop them .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 01:55 PM

I said I think , I'm not sure he may just be nice to meet , Sodaman , It's not a big deal that he was helping me :/

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 01:47 PM

it wasn't how I got admin please don't think that , I was ipbanned for no reason and kept getting banned so Damen made me admin for a little to let people stop .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 01:41 PM

Damen I think enjoyed talking to me , So I talked to him for a while about bully's , And told him I was getting harassed by someone and he didn't reply and the next day he made me admin so a day . I didn't mean for it to sound like I was using him Abby he's a really cool guy and I hope he thinks I'm cool too c: well everyone hopes Damen likes them so it's not a big deal that I said I think Damen thinks I'm cool

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 03:08 AM

Tornado I do not need your drama on my posts , Please do not like , dislike , comment , mail me I'm through with trying to end this war because you just restart the fire by laying another log.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Worst way to try for mod • 29th November 2013, 03:06 AM

They say the best way to get mod is by being best friends with damen , that is defiantly not how you get mod ! You need to be respectful to Damen and Cyberwolf and hashir , they are admins and they Are very powerful , You can't just butter up to Damen and ask for mod because he will kick you in the booty and be very disappointed in you! It's not a good way to get mod so don't even try .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in I need help again • 27th November 2013, 07:10 PM

I'm sorry I can't help you right now my computer died and I can't find the charger , and this needs to be in Club penguin category