Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Leaving for Awhile • 27th November 2013, 12:01 AM

I will be inactive until December 5th so please don't think I'm quitting or I just don't care but I do , I'll be taking a break , so blow up my notifications :) or mail me keeping me updated :D byee everyone .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Bullies online. • 26th November 2013, 12:27 AM

cx You cut out the parts where i told u to stop being mean and rude . Your a very rude penguin but you seem to get away with it , This time your not going to im reporting you to cyberwolf.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Bullies online. • 26th November 2013, 12:21 AM

They might dislike this and say they were "Teasing" But i dont take it as teasing , some people dont take action when other people bully but im here to stand up and show this bully problem has gotten worse.

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in my first crime post • 25th November 2013, 11:56 PM

This is a false Statement , Please do not come on here and lie , And this post needs to be longer

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in the right way to act on old cp • 25th November 2013, 11:41 PM

Great Post good job c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in And then she found him • 25th November 2013, 09:55 PM

Sorry that its depressing , Im trying to become a good writer c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in And then she found him • 25th November 2013, 09:50 PM

Her Soft Red hair caught the wind as it passed through the enchanted Mountains of mist " Great day for a Walk " She Said to herself a silverbell in her tone " I Wish he was here though" She Looked Down her eyes wondering down her arm To the silver Wrist watch dangling slightly to big for her tiny wrist " Maybe he will come back some day " She Sighed Disappointment in her Words Thick like a blinding fog She was talking about her long lost dad that disappeared on a walk through the mountains Past the sleeping meadows where all the deer would go to mate " At least hes probably better now that hes in heaven , Since we havent found his body we just assumed a bear got to him or he rotted away from starvation .

To be continued........

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in New Catalog • 25th November 2013, 08:09 PM

Should be in suggestions but anyway its a great post for ur first post

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Trying for Mod? • 25th November 2013, 06:41 PM

So Your trying for mod? Well your going to need advice and Ways to get mod!
Its not as easy as you think there is actually a lot you have to do before you can become a mod , And when you do you need to be devoted To it , You must not take advantage of your newly found power , In the past mods have banned people just because they dont like them and because they Are ' Moody' And unstable. So im here to tell you way to not become a demoted mod.

First you Must Follow Litterly all of the rules and get Kicked as little as you can its possible that a mod that broke little of the rules can become a mod , But you still need to not do any of that! It lowers your chance by half %

Do not advertise yourself , If you make a post on forum suggesting yourself it puts you at the bottom of the list , It ruins your chances , If your friend suggests you it can also lower your chances Its not a great idea To put yourself out there .

Work Hard , Work for it be experienced Try your best To become a mod because one day you may end up being a great mod! You just gotta Believe inyourself and dont ruin any of your chances Try to help many people as much as you can because that will give you a better chance if you prove yourself that your worth the time of a mod

Be Active , Be on as much as possible If you are on a lot that gives you a big leap ahead it shows you are completely devoted to oldcp and you are clearing most of your time to being online and being on and helping people it shows you are cutting out personal things to work for your mod .

When you get mod , Do not lay back and think no more trying , You still have to follow the rules , Be nice to others , Be active ! You really cant stop any of that , Mods can be taken away as fast as they are made So Do not stop trying!

I hope this has helped you c:

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Awesome Pix • 25th November 2013, 06:27 PM

Thanks very much :D i luv it

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Awesome Pix • 25th November 2013, 03:57 PM

ok I'll get on my computer

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Awesome Pix • 25th November 2013, 03:52 PM