Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Custom Items! • 1st March 2016, 01:04 PM

Awesome Damen , How about custom capes with the logo of the house we are in ?
Also custom hoodies would be AWESOME Like a maroon hoodie or a dark dark blue hoodie

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight Application! ~ Milkshake • 1st March 2016, 10:29 AM

Very nice application , Good luck :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Mediator App - Malorie • 29th February 2016, 07:33 PM

Introduction :
Hello there! My name is Malorie username , Greek :)
Im making this post to day to apply for a staff position on oldclubpengu.in Im apply for the position Mediator Ive been a Moderator on few of the games of DSGHQ Im currently a Princess of the DSGHQ , And also a current Forums moderator ( it comes with princess ) Ive earned the position of Princess by gaining trust among the community so Damen trusted me with the rank of Princess Heres a little bit about me , Im currently 17 years old I live in the central timezone , Im a mother of a one year old . Lets stop there , Yes being a mother is very odd im a teen mom and love every single moment of it and im proud of it . Im trusted among this community by some of the staff and just regular members . I was popular around v6 of the game called Oldcp , I was well known for my humor and unique personality ( still known to this day! ) My user was hashtagfood at the time . Yes ill admit drama did occur often at those times but I was only 14 with no direction in the world so I just did as I wanted and caused drama . I was the type of person to be a bit rude but It was never intentional but due to that part of me I became accused of being a bully and served my punishment . I left for a few years after that came on once in a while then finally came back late 2015 to 2016 And made the user Malorie and began to gain trust once more as I made friends laughed and had fun :)

Timezone :
As I mentioned above im in Central timezone

Activity :
Im on about 8 hours a day , I do have a life out side of this community so dont expect me to be on ALL day :)

Qualifications :
I mentioned above a bit about the ranks ive held but ill repeat them anyway
Ive been a Master , Moderator ( on Snaildom , Oldcp , and forums ) , And im also Princess of DSGHQ

Rank desired :
Mediator Im starting off at the very bottom and hope to work my way up to the top and become an Admin one day

Conclusion :
I know this is a very popular rank people are hoping to get right now and im at the very bottom of the list but I hope everyone takes time to read all of this . Id like to wish Good luck to everyone applying <3

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in OldCp Banker App • 29th February 2016, 07:09 PM

Do you have en experience at all ? To have this job you must be extremely trusted .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Application - Lloyd • 22nd February 2016, 09:40 AM

This is a very nice application , But Id like to know if you'd be mature enough . Ive seen you in game and I didn't see much maturity in you .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Master Application • 21st February 2016, 09:17 PM

Frakon wrote on 21st February 2016 09:10 PM:
malorie said on 21st February 2016 09:09 PM:
There are some new requirements for the rank Master I believe .
more than 1,500 posts
More than 2,000 reputation

lmao since when what
Damen made a post a while back .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Master Application • 21st February 2016, 09:09 PM

There are some new requirements for the rank Master I believe .
more than 1,500 posts
More than 2,000 reputation

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in OldCP v12 Beta Giveaway Round 1 • 21st February 2016, 12:56 PM

234 is my guess :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Spring has Sprung • 20th February 2016, 10:25 PM

Queenblue wrote on 20th February 2016 10:23 PM:
Wow, this was amazing and I can tell it took a lot of time.
I used to do a lot of writing just to clean my mind out as stories would build up , This post actually took me less than 10 minutes to write . But thank you I'm glad you liked it :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Spring has Sprung • 20th February 2016, 10:19 PM

Continued
The leafs began to grow on the hundred year old oaks as it was to soon be spring and lively again the time for cheer and play the time for wine and fine foods the time where the crops would grow thicker and bigger the time where baby animals are to be born . This was Auroras favortie season she longed for it once the season had left the bloom of fresh flowers the smell of them gave her so much happiness . When winter would come and the flowers would die it brought horrible sorrow to her petite little figure that she would grow quiet and dull just like what winter would do to the land . Kill everything and anyone winter was the season of death in her eyes . Luna had another eye for the season named spring she thought it bland and distasteful this season made everyone so happy but yet she was left with her usual no emotion self . The only emotion she could ever feel was hatred and thats a burden to live with , Why grow up as a little girl hating everything ? Luna is a strong lady a bit to strong as the boys would tease her as she grew up into a beefly girl with no figure and a boxed face , like a doll misshaped due to the machine breaking . Heading to the enchanted garden Aurora stumbled on some twigs the gardener forgot to pick up , It was gardening day as to prep for the spring ball where everyone in the kingdom would come and be treated like royals for a day . Aurora brushed her gown off and proceeded to the bench where she spent most of her days longing for a prince to finally come sweep her off her feet and pull her away from this dungy castle shes been stuck in too long . With her golden hair twirled around her finger as crossed her thin legs and started off into the large garden " I never see an end to this place , nor do I wish to never meet it " The girls voice was as clean as a freshly polished plate of gold her voice had a little ring to it much like a bell , You could get caught in it like a spider trap if you werent to careful . Her green orbs eyed her favorite flower as it was in her favorite shade of blue . ( Im going to stop :) )

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Oldcp.biz gone :-( • 20th February 2016, 09:56 PM

Please dont advertise others Cps ! Its against the rules , I will be editing this message a bit removing the links :)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in OldCP Big Update: The Real Old Club Penguin • 20th February 2016, 02:24 PM

Bummer , But its your game do as you please ;)

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Just a little something • 19th February 2016, 09:16 PM

Mocking the way the female swayed in her elegant dress the peasant girl released her tongue from her jaws to stick out at the female . Jealousy in raged the young peasant girl causing her to do such actions at could possibly have her tongue removed from her naughty mouth . The girl she was mocking was the princess of the north a doll named Aurora , Her named rolled off the tongue like your hand moving across a freshly combed cat , Smoothe and slick it was pleasing to the ears and to the eyes when spelled on the paper . The peasant girl has worked for the princess for many years since she was able to walk she was holding the gown of the princess so it wouldn't drag in filth but this young peasant girl had a name of her own not as appealing to ears as auroras but it was hers , the only thing she actually owned , Her name is Luna a better name than what she deserved some people think as she is nothing but a servant for the princess . The sweet aurora made her way to the enchanted garden filled with the rarest flowers and the prettiest of butterflies , it was the princesses favorite place to have her afternoon tea .
( I don't know where I'm going with this so I'll just end it here )

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Knight Application -ZendayaIII • 19th February 2016, 08:52 PM

This application has all the requirements, Bravo Zendaya .

Master
1,051 posts
Posted in Respect • 19th February 2016, 08:50 PM

PREACH !! Amen girl amen ! if I could like this infinity times I would !