Rookie
801 posts
Posted in ~ Time with May~ Secret codes! • 28th December 2013, 07:14 PM

Very nice! You had a LOT of words! Pictures are worth 1000 words. XD

Your trusted Master FashionistaThePositiveQueen

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in oldcp you will be miss :*( • 28th December 2013, 07:07 PM

Freddy, you've had this mistake before. Please do not do it again. :)
MISTAKE: Double posting and short posts.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in what better old or snailschat • 28th December 2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Fasionista, SC is not down, I'm talking about when SC shut down before.
Oh, thanks for informing me. :)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in what better old or snailschat • 28th December 2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Fasionista, SC is not down, I'm talking about when SC shut down before.
Oh, thank you for informing me.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvkZINAEFgeX55pVLCOUI5i4GSCTAFLzqDH1t1kzwgHoofYHcj

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in New Avatar! • 28th December 2013, 06:56 PM

Awesome! I do a profilepic studio,signature studio, and help studio. :)

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in what better old or snailschat • 28th December 2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
You're only saying Oldcp because you don't have the full effect on Snailschat. It was WAY better than it is now! There was a summer party, Tons of items! Alot more powers. I literally started crying when Damen said "Because SC is shutting down." I remember the whole conversation! I asked Damen why there wouldn't be any more mod comps and he said SC was shutting down.
WHAT?? Its down?? D:
And it was my opinion of what I thought was better,so there was no point is disliking.

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in New Idea! • 28th December 2013, 06:22 PM

OMG! we can disable messages we don't want Mods to see and messages that aren't disabled are viewable by mods. :D

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in New Idea! • 28th December 2013, 06:17 PM

This is a good idea, but, I send PERSONAL messages that I don't need anyone else seeing. The point of PM is to PRIVATE MESSAGE . And if users don't have access to light shot or what not, why not download it? My messages get VERY VERY personal. I love reading long posts btw. ;)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in what better old or snailschat • 28th December 2013, 05:50 PM

*Sniffles and cries*
OldCP, always. I remember seeing the post that Damen posted saying oldcp is gone forever...when I finished reading....I shivered and cried.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Stop Bullying Hastag! • 28th December 2013, 05:31 PM

Guys, hashtagfood is innocent. She hadn't started bullying until Tornado got her into her drama just like how she got me. Hashtagfood was a good girl and tornado. Tornado is really good too, but she's ten...drama occurs the most at ten.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in I quit • 28th December 2013, 04:34 PM

Damen said if your going to quit, than do it quietly. And stuff that is out of the hq stays out. And instead of quitting you should report it to a mod. And there are plenty of stuff about the forum that is nice. We are a family and it sucks if a family member left. This forum is nice and of you need someone to help feel free to PM me. ;)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in When did this happen? • 28th December 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Congratulations!you work very hard on your posts,and please keep posting!u definitely fit the rank master! Please continue to live on,knowing your accomplishments,everyday. -coolman

She doesn't fit the rank master....she fits the rank admin....

Oh Sadie, you are awesome,funny, kind, smart and MUCH more! You deserve that many likes! You, may23, and Damen are my role models. :3
God, isn't that TOO much power?
Maybe for us, but I've seen how good you are as an admin AND mod. You were admin on my site, remember? Than you were mod here. :3

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in DamenSpike Games HQ Chat • 28th December 2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
It's a great place to be, you all should visit!
I truly would but my sister is using my laptop most of the time. I will look forward to this Cyberwolf / Mateo. :)