FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Job Application for pizza girl. • 4th October 2013, 06:23 PM

OMG! THANK YOU DAMEN! I LUV U SO MUCH!!! IM GONNA START WORKING NOWW!!!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Job Application for pizza girl. • 4th October 2013, 06:15 PM

Cynthia/CindyBrayden, Trilogy, greenmint726/Cadence, Pickle1020, I would like to apply for a pizza girl. My OldCp usernameis pearlr10

I am broke and need credits, so please accept me as a pizza girl. I get on the laptop and play everyday. Sometimes 4 hours.But now 2 hours. If you need more info, tell me and i will give you that info. PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Forum Mod Application. • 3rd October 2013, 08:59 PM

Don't ask. They might even ban you. So good luck. Just warning you, if I were u, i would delete this ASAP! They will ban u for asking!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Thank You • 3rd October 2013, 08:45 PM

I want to thank Damen!
Damen has made so many people entertained. Plus, CPPS.pro has JOBS! I mean, how awesome is that.
And, you guys know how much I respect the mods. So I thank them too for moderating everyday for us!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Funny Jokes • 3rd October 2013, 08:41 PM

So I love to make jokes and make people laugh. I am a really helpful person. So I decided, you can post jokes and let people laugh. It gives you such a good feeling in your heart when you make someone laugh. So go ahead, make someone laugh. ;)

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Moderators Deserve Respect! • 3rd October 2013, 08:25 PM

What is the point of disrespecting moderators? They are here because they moderate everywhere. Sometimes, they cannot even hang out with their friends because they are too busy moderating. Plus, they could ban you or kick you. Me, I love moderators. They are so nice. They are all equally nice and awesome! I am trying my best to become a moderator. So I hope that one day, I become a moderator.