FashionistaThePositivePrincess's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in I'm depressed. • 14th October 2013, 01:04 AM

My friend that is in my hometown is really depressed that I moved and she is trying to cut her wrist on her left arm! If she does it right, she could die because there is a vain going straight to the heart. So i'm trying to figure out what to do now!!!!! ;((((((((

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Credits • 12th October 2013, 04:43 PM

rlly?
can u give me 200?

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Credits • 12th October 2013, 04:40 PM

Listen, all I want is 400 credits. I really want premium, more than anything. So meet pearlr10 at town if you are willing to give me 400 credits. But post ur username too. Thanks to whoever will give me 400 credits.

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in This is my life. • 11th October 2013, 09:59 PM

So I have decided, I will tell you how my life is. I get bullied a lot of times. So one time, a girl thought that I was still the same way I was before. She came up to me at 4th period. Now, I already had this planned, she came up to me and threw my books at my face. I "cry" and then, she comes up to me AGAIN, and this time, she pulled my hair so hard! I got up and said: "so you think I'm still the same?" I grab her pony tail and hold it down and punch her multiple times until she starts bleeding. So once I did that, everyone cheered me on. The next day, I made a club. I had so many people to join it, she ended up saying sorry, so I let her into my club. She ended up making a club JUST LIKE MINE and took every single member away. This left me laying on my bed all day and wondering what I should do. So today, I made a new club, I actually thought everyone was going to join it, but instead they say that they are already in the OIA swaggers. Which BTW is the name of the girl's club, I got really really depressed, I started crying during lunch and nobody sat by me. So my friend said that if I want members, I should combine my club with the OIA swaggers. So I did. I got the whole class to join, but this school is never as good as my old school. ;((

Thanks guys for your helpful posts. Don't forget, I still freaking MISS and want to go back to my old school.;(((((

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Genesects Riddle of the Day • 11th October 2013, 09:41 PM

spider?
stove?
IDKKK
MISSISSIPPI!!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How Do You Earn Credits? (: • 11th October 2013, 09:38 PM

cool

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How Do You Earn Credits? (: • 11th October 2013, 09:32 PM

nice

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in How to earn credits. • 10th October 2013, 10:10 PM

Hi! A lot of people ask me how to earn credits, so I'm going to tell you how.

1.) Get rewarded by a moderator, do not ask them to give you some, because they will either kick, ban, or never give it to you.

2) Get a job, when you go on www.cpps.pro
scroll up, and look for jobs, over there, you can see some jobs that are open and apply here on forums. Some stuff for you to include in your application is:
Your penguin name
How often you come and play on OldCp.biz
What job you are applying for
Why you want the job
Why the owner of the place you're applying for should let you in.

3.) CREDIT CONTESTS!!!!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Riddles! • 9th October 2013, 08:05 PM

Ok, new riddle contest!!! This time, its only ONE riddle!
I'll tell you why
Whoever wins/gets answer correct, will get 200 credits!! XDD
So lets say, 2 people got the answer correct, I will choose by whoever posted first. So if the answer was "hi" and posted by Soanso at 3:30 pm on oct. 16, and sosos posted on the same time, except at 3:31 pm, Soanso wins the 200 credits. So here is the riddle.
A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?

Reward for correct answer: 200 credits!XDD
Winner: Tacofun

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Riddles!!! • 6th October 2013, 06:44 PM

Congrats to our winners! XDD

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Good News! Cyberwolf is now a server admin! • 6th October 2013, 06:39 PM

cool! I am working hard to become a mod!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Payday • 6th October 2013, 06:20 PM

To whoever owns the pizza shop, I was wondering when my payday is. I do not feel that anyone who owns the pizza shop even knows that I work there. So please give me an exact date of when my payday is. Please and thank you!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Happy Lives • 6th October 2013, 06:10 PM

So, I love love to know that someone is smiling or laughing, so whenever i'm out in public, I smile at whoever I look at. So choose a penguin or moderator and compliment them. If you want, post a joke too! So here is mine

Joke: What kind of murderer has so much fiber?
A cereal killer. LOL!!

Compliment: Hashir, you always listen to what I have to say to you. You are always the 1st one to answer my questions on the forums. You are very nice.

To my BFF on CP: Lyila1, you are the best friend ever!! XDD!!

Rookie
801 posts
Posted in Jobs • 5th October 2013, 11:21 PM

apply on forums. So like, put in ur user name for oldcp, and say why u need the job